Orange Room Elections 2019 The Orange Room elections 2019 announcement thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
Orange Room Supporter
story of my life.
well as a hint, you need to be on a high level of sarcasm to rhyme with my ever changing frequencies

you're like really old school - I'm an 80s era model, nonetheless I'll give that favorite movie of yours a trial
Dear Telefon Kasse,
We would like to congratulate you on behalf of all the forum members for the magnificent feat you have accomplished.
Aligning right or left is not a simple task and is not accessible for all mere mortals. You have shown great dedication and should be rewarded with a few likes in this thread.
Keep on trailblazing!

• Advertisement
  • I

illusion84

what about the election laws ? Nisbeh aw aktareh ? Do you represent the minority on the forum ?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I'm contemplating running in this election. But willing to withdraw my candidacy in favor of any of our noble Crusaders.
    Muhim el sawra tetmassal.

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    Alright, I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Good luck, everyone!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Thank you ? but I m not a candidate
    I hate bureaucracy
    They are much better candidates
    Aoun 32 and others whom I support when they declare themselves
    Shu khass el bureaucracy? It's not that complicated to ban someone.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In addition to the criteria mentioned by Jo, a friend whom we truthfully thank for this space that proved more genuine, rich and engaging to the extent of being instrumental in the process of self-development in the life of each one of us. And it proved efficient for us at least, more than the other social media platforms, since most of them revolve around egotism, voyeurism & dual reality, one that is a polished online show off, and the other is suspended and unlived since they continuously seek to imitate and resemble. So, in addition to what he mentioned, I’d like to add the following.

Lebanese people are obsessed with politics, a fact that egregiously paved the way into them becoming one-track minded, intolerant, spending their times in sticking needles into the dolls representing their opponents.

But there is a light at the end of the long stairs when the electricity goes off, and that is the community forum.

The community forum is the land of no man, the deserted platform, the unknown bliss giver, and the true light of the heart.

So, whoever pledges to work hard to defeat the Lebanese natural laws by shifting the focus of the members off politics in its Lebanese maimed sense into the realm of experimentation, the one who can steal the lightning and plant the flower in the arid land, who can pick up the fog & make it a bracelet around the wrist of the mountain, who is ready to be a witness to the holiest moment between the lava and the sea, and absorb the wisdom of the revolution, and turn it into a stream of jewels in the world of poems, art, psychology, sociology, philosophy, nature and rich discussions that make the Lebanese again the ambassadors of light sailing into the world and… within!

The candidate, who will vow and promise that he will revive and transcend the community forum, will get my vote.

Last edited:
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    In addition to the criteria mentioned by Jo, a friend whom we truthfully thank for this space that proved more genuine, rich and engaging to the extent of being instrumental in the process of self-development in the life of each one of us. And it proved efficient for us at least, more than the other social media platforms, since most of them revolve around egotism, voyeurism & dual reality, one that is a polished online show off, and the other is suspended and unlived since they continuously seek to imitate and resemble. So, in addition to what he mentioned, I’d like to add the following.

Lebanese people are obsessed with politics, a fact that egregiously paved the way into them becoming one-track minded, intolerant, spending their times in sticking needles into the dolls representing their opponents.

But there is a light at the end of the long stairs when the electricity goes off, and that is the community forum.

The community forum is the land of no man, the deserted platform, the unknown bliss giver, and the true light of the heart.

So, whoever pledges to work hard to defeat the Lebanese natural laws by shifting the focus of the members off politics in its Lebanese maimed sense into the realm of experimentation, the one who can steal the lightning and plant the flower in the arid land, who can pick up the fog & make it a bracelet around the wrist of the mountain, who is ready to be a witness to the holiest moment between the lava and the sea, and absorb the wisdom of the revolution, and turn it into a stream of jewels in the world of poems, art, psychology, sociology, philosophy, nature and rich discussions that make the Lebanese again the ambassadors of light sailing into the world and… within!

The candidate, who will vow and promise that he will revive and transcend the community forum, will get my vote.
    Thank you.

Couldnt agree more. Who ever pledges to revive the community forums will get my vote and support afterwards.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm a mix of many things :cool:
    I respect Emm Hammoudeh's opinion, allah ytawwil bi 3oumra. But for the world you're a mix of only these things

1573597217508.png

1573597241502.png

1573597271172.png

I'd still vote for you because I think you'd make a good Khalifator 2eza btetrasha7, promise only to use your arm crook when you sneeze some orcish mucus.

Attachments

Status
    Not open for further replies.