Orange Room Elections 2019 The Orange Room elections 2019 announcement thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
Orange Room Supporter
Sure sure
Tfaddal hal mastara! He should have been permabanned a long time ago just because of the amount of insults of a sexual nature he flings at people. And he always goes sexual it's insane! Instead every time he gets a temporary ban, he learns nothing, comes back and plays the victim all over again. Trash!

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I'm starting to doubt you're actually an ISIS supporter. You come across as an autist shitposter.
    well enforced autism
    not by choice but by an ignorant society who lost reason and exchanged it for brainless slavery of worshiping a statue or a tyrant.
    as I used to say through the years, ISIS is a consequence not a cause. What's happening in Lebanon, is happening in all the Arab world.
    unfortunately the Lebanese state politicians don't want to learn from the mistakes of other leaders who burned their country to ashes
    ... I hope they give the Lebanese people the right for a good life, else, chaos that will swallow them.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Dear Telefon Kasse,
    We would like to congratulate you on behalf of all the forum members for the magnificent feat you have accomplished.
    Aligning right or left is not a simple task and is not accessible for all mere mortals. You have shown great dedication and should be rewarded with a few likes in this thread.
    Keep on trailblazing!
    thank you for your kind words.
    brings back nice memories doesn't it ?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

sadly barely a few people are interested in anything other than politics or religion.
    i dont know how anybody could revive the non political forums, if anybody has an idea i will back them too
    1- you've divided the forum with too much details. it has become a mirror of sectarian Lebanon, where the smallest detail would sabotage the entire country

2- political events and blind allegiance and loyalty to political parties and figures have created some kind of implicit hatred between forum members

3- not all ideas can span timeless threads for this reason, it is wrong to give authority to just any member to create threads without evaluating the real
    value of this thread and how long will it live. As a result the forum has been stuffed with topics making it less appealing to visit

4- when discussing non political parties, instead of giving an opinion, members try to defame others and make fun of them. I'm immune to such tactics
    not being subjective here but objective, however, it is disgusting to make fun of others when they are trying to get serious help or information about a certain issue.

Last edited:
    leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    You complain to either @Jo or a supermod like @SeaAb or @ORMOD or @loubnaniTO if you think you are being unfairly treated. But gonna help you out here and tell you you're not! If any criticism is due is that all the mods have been far too lenient.
    I complained in private and they are not answering.
    Seab did a three days ban for me and Rachel Cori, he removed the ban in 24 hrs for Rachel and they are not answering my question. So, my question is legit here. I am not complaining, I am wondering what is the point of this elections if mods act like thugs, they come up with a story to shut people up cause they can’t tolerate hearing the truth.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Only 3 likes :/ My popularity on this forum has dwindled ever since I cozied up to Geagea.
    The price you have to pay for living up to your principles.
    You had my vote before i read that you want to impeach me!
    S7aba w I'll endorse you. :cigar:

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Ka2idna, allah wakilak 7ala2oule da2ne w sha3re mish mbayyan bi awwal soura bas sheb kello : (

Abel el sa7sou7:

Ba3do:

Bedde 2akkedlak inno li t3arradlak tsarraf tassarof farde. :cigar:
    I do not endorse the use of violence or sa7asee7.
    Having said that, your genuine apology is appreciated. #VoteThe_FPMer

LVV

LVV

Bedde 2akkedlak inno li t3arradlak tsarraf tassarof farde. :cigar:
    I do not endorse the use of violence or sa7asee7.
    Having said that, your genuine apology is appreciated. #VoteThe_FPMer
    So are you a candidate or not
    I feel an elected moderator has more legitimacy than an appointed one
    #Revolution Forum
    All power to the people
    People and Joe without interference

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

.قضيتي للهسنة الطفل والبيئة

Vote for me.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Question: If @SeaAb and @Iron Maiden extended their term undemocratically, does that mean there are only 2 moderator seats up for grabs?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Not ORMOD...3a slemto

rumour has it that once a member liked one of his posts...never been seen again.
    ORMOD is the one doing all the banning. Iron Maiden w Seaab 3am byetla3o bi bouz el madfa3.
    I've always thought he's a bot ,though, who gets triggered when someone insults Aoun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.