• No, Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
It's finally here! Well, nearly!

Today I'm pleased to announce that thanks to the hard work of all involved the long awaited Native Orange Room App is at a stage where we are confident and happy enough to begin pushing this out for people to use on their own phones.

I want to thank @leviathan; for his hard work in getting all this done, without him, this would not have been possible.

The application now is only available for iPhone/iPad users, i ask everyone to download it and start using it. You wont regret it.

Click here to view/download the app: The Orange Room on the App Store or you can scan the QR code below:

Feedback is very important at this stage, please don't hesitate to post whatever input or questions here. We look forward to reading them.

Some Screenshots from the app:

Enjoy,
Jo

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Today I'm pleased to announce that thanks to the hard work of all involved the long awaited Native Orange Room App is at a stage where we are confident and happy enough to begin pushing this out for people to use on their own phones.

I want to thank @leviathan; for his hard work in getting all this done, without him, this would not have been possible.

The application now is only available for iPhone/iPad users, i ask everyone to download it and start using it. You wont regret it.

Click here to view/download the app: The Orange Room on the App Store or you can scan the QR code below:

Feedback is very important at this stage, please don't hesitate to post whatever input or questions here. We look forward to reading them.

Enjoy,
    Jo
    Good job
    waiting for the android version
    Have you tried Xamarin that pretends to develop for both platforms ?

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Enjoy,
    Jo
    Good job
    waiting for the android version
    Have you tried Xamarin that pretends to develop for both platforms ?
    Don't take Xamarin it has many side effects

Great app Jo!

Reactions: Jo
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahaha...I'm trying to figure out how to quote a post and how to refresh a page...lol

Elad...Put some ballkini on those...haha

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Jo i'm sure it's still work in progress right? are you planning to add the option to upload a picture and embed the tweet posts?

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Jo i'm sure it's still work in progress right? are you planning to add the option to upload a picture and embed the tweet posts?
    Uploading media will sure come.

Embedding a tweet is not in the plans now, since we will only support the native functions of XenForo. Embedding a tweet is developed as a third party plugin.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Uploading media will sure come.

Embedding a tweet is not in the plans now, since we will only support the native functions of XenForo. Embedding a tweet is developed as a third party plugin.
    Can we embed an auto-refresh function activated ON or OFF by the user?

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Well the only place i can think of where an auto refresh might come handy is in the Whats New tab.

Is that what you're thinking of ?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well the only place i can think of where an auto refresh might come handy is in the Whats New tab.

Is that what you're thinking of ?
    Yes but the whats New tab requires a move out of the thread. I'm more like thinking about auto-refresh each time a member posts a new reply. Exactly the same way the page refreshes itself automatically when someone replies by quoting you.

This is good for those who want to follow a certain discussion or chain of posts in a certain thread without having to go back and forth in order to refresh the page...

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Or at least if we could refresh the page by pulling it up instead of down maybe...This way we don't have to go all the way up to refresh it...