Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Exactly the same way the page refreshes itself automatically when someone replies by quoting you..
Where is that ? I didnt know this happens !
When I get a reply, I get a screen notification and instantly the page refreshes itself towards the reply post if my page isn't already refreshed...

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Or at least if we could refresh the page by pulling it up instead of down maybe...This way we don't have to go all the way up to refresh it...
    This is not doable akid. We have to follow standards here :) A pull down is for refresh not a pull up, men wein jebta hay ? :p

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    When I get a reply, I get a screen notification and instantly the page refreshes itself towards the reply post if my page isn't already refreshed...
    You mean the push notification alert ?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You mean the push notification alert ?
    Yes, but instantly after that notification, my page gets refreshed and I get the reply right before me

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Or at least if we could refresh the page by pulling it up instead of down maybe...This way we don't have to go all the way up to refresh it...
    This is not doable akid. We have to follow standards here :) A pull down is for refresh not a pull up, men wein jebta hay ? :p
    Tayyib Bass when you are on Twitter App, you push the page down to get the next post, because posts come on top of the page. Which makes the operation instinctive and user friendly.

In here, posts come on bottom of the page, so going all the way up, in order to see the next post, which is all the way down, makes the operation a little more difficult after a while.

Ma El 3amal Ithan? Hal Min 7allin Afadal? hehe

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tayyib Bass when you are on Twitter App, you push the page down to get the next post, because posts come on top of the page. Which makes the operation instinctive and user friendly.

In here, posts come on bottom of the page, so going all the way up, in order to see the next post, which is all the way down, makes the operation a little more difficult after a while.

you should have tested it when the thread used to take you to the first page instead of the first unread post. it was fun especially in the syrian thread :rolleyes:

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

you should have tested it when the thread used to take you to the first page instead of the first unread post. it was fun especially in the syrian thread :rolleyes:
    Eh that was funny lol...La2 this new version is wonderful.

Reactions: Jo
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @Abou Sandal; and @williamazar how did you find the app ?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Abou Sandal; and @williamazar how did you find the app ?
    Wonderful. I've been using it almost all day long. It's easy and practical.

Reactions: Jo
    W

williamazar

Well I got a notification as you know on the thread you created and saw that the link to app and finally i did downloaded.

Great app but didnt get yet how to reply to you quoting you yet :D

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Well I got a notification as you know on the thread you created and saw that the link to app and finally i did downloaded.

Great app but didnt get yet how to reply to you quoting you yet :D
    Swipe the post to the left, you will see a "reply" button.