• No, Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are you getting push notifications to your activity ?
    Yes I get notifications but avatars and colors are plain - I honestly prefer the website so far

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tayyib Bass when you are on Twitter App, you push the page down to get the next post, because posts come on top of the page. Which makes the operation instinctive and user friendly.

In here, posts come on bottom of the page, so going all the way up, in order to see the next post, which is all the way down, makes the operation a little more difficult after a while.

Ma El 3amal Ithan? Hal Min 7allin Afadal? hehe
    @Jo this may be a good idea having the new posts on top

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @Jo this may be a good idea having the new posts on top
    Hey,

This is a big no in the xenforo community. I tried this at first and it wasnt approved.

I will try asking them if i can make it as a user-option.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    To do list:

- dislike option
    - report option
    - edit own post
    - text formatting
    - embed videos and tweets
    - posting images and videos

Reactions: Jo
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    An update has been released which covers a lot of bugs and a couple of small features.

Let me know your opinion :)

Reactions: mem
    eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    An update has been released which covers a lot of bugs and a couple of small features.

First thing i noticed is the way the quoted post appears, it looks much better now. But why dont you show the whole quoted post? Instead of few words? Or a "read more" option to make the whole post appear

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin

First thing i noticed is the way the quoted post appears, it looks much better now. But why dont you show the whole quoted post? Instead of few words? Or a "read more" option to make the whole post appear
    In the next release, you will be able to click on the quote and it will take you to its corresponding post.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

In the next release, you will be able to click on the quote and it will take you to its corresponding post.
    It would be annoying going to the original post then returning back to where you were, you will have to remember the page you were in. Cant you just show the whole post?

Reactions: mem
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This app is Da bomb...addictive because fast and easy and practical. A real jewel.

Waiting for twitter links to be incorporated in it if possible...

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo

Is there a way to be able to edit our own posts or at least edit the post we're quoting?