Announcements The Orange Room - Make your voice heard

• Advertisement
  • Impera

Impera

Why didn't Clementine make a free video donation? :p They make good catchy ads.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Hi,

I have a comment about the dislike button. It's cool, but what is not is that it makes posts automatically disappear if there are 3 or more dislikes. This means that a group of people can gang up on someone to suppress opinions. Not very democratic. So I think it needs to be disabled. Take care!

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hi,

I have a comment about the dislike button. It's cool, but what is not is that it makes posts automatically disappear if there are 3 or more dislikes. This means that a group of people can gang up on someone to suppress opinions. Not very democratic. So I think it needs to be disabled. Take care!
    If you get 1 like then this post will be harder to hide even with 3 or more dislikes.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    If you get 1 like then this post will be harder to hide even with 3 or more dislikes.
    OK I get it, but the concept is still the same. I like the fact that people can express their "anger" with the dislike button instead of words and insults, so imo it would be better to keep it but without the function of hiding posts. I've seen a couple of substantive posts (not mine) hidden for this reason even when I liked them (and I think they did have only 3 dislikes). Anyway, just thought I'd make my voice heard.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Hi,

@Jo can the number be increased from 3? cause i know some people who have 3 accounts...
    I know Jorje you're saying it is not democratic, but it is kind of democratic. The reason why i like it is that there are sometimes distasteful posts, they do not break the rules, and i wouldn't delete them because they don't break the rules... but if they are so distasteful that they gather a NUMNER of dislikes, why not make it hide... if there are others who like it, they can save it by LIKING it.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Live feed is received twice{2} maybe the Push technology is "burning cpu fuel".

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Can we have the "Table module" installed in xenforo ?

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    To be able to insert table like the other BB codes:
    like this below , these can be installed only by forum admin access

- Table

ADVANCED CODERS! Creates the outer shell of a table.

Example:
    [table="border: 1px solid red;"][td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blah[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah2[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah3[/td]

AND this :

- ADVANCED CODERS! Table Cell
    Creates a cell in a table.

Example:
    [td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blue Cell 1
    [td="border: 1px solid green;"]Green Cell 2[/td][td="border: 1px solid red;"]Red Cell 3[/td]

check this link: (scroll down to "Table")
    check this
    table.png

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    To be able to insert table like the other BB codes:
    like this below , these can be installed only by forum admin access

- Table

ADVANCED CODERS! Creates the outer shell of a table.

Example:
    [table="border: 1px solid red;"][td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blah[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah2[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah3[/td]

AND this :

- ADVANCED CODERS! Table Cell
    Creates a cell in a table.

Example:
    [td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blue Cell 1
    [td="border: 1px solid green;"]Green Cell 2[/td][td="border: 1px solid red;"]Red Cell 3[/td]

check this link: (scroll down to "Table")
    check this
    View attachment 6425
    Bi2amrak.

Here it is:

[TR1][TD1]This is a centre aligned cell[/TD1][/TR1][TR2][TD2]This is a right aligned cell[/TD2][/TR2][TR1][TD1]Centre aligned[/TD1][TD2]Right aligned[/TD2][/TR1]
    This is a header cellThis is a header cell
    This is a left aligned cellLeft aligned

Code:
    [TABLE][TR][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][/TR][TR1][TD]This is a left aligned cell[/TD][TD1]This is a centre aligned cell[/TD1][/TR1][TR2][TD2]This is a right aligned cell[/TD2][TD]Left aligned[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD1]Centre aligned[/TD1][TD2]Right aligned[/TD2][/TR1][/TABLE]

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Bi2amrak.
    Here it is:

[TR1][TD1]Header [/TD1][TD1]
    [/TD1][/TR1][TR2][TD1]Row[/TD1][TD1]
    [/TD1][/TR2][TR1][TD1]Cell[/TD1][TD1]
    [/TD1][/TR1]

....Thanks........ @Jo ....
    Mark20/20