• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Palestinian Arms in Lebanon - Until When?

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
the war could erupt because we let idiots like this one do and say whatever they want...

زعيم حركة فتح-الانتفاضة: نرفض سحب السلاح الفلسطيني من خارج المخيمات

17 كانون الثاني 2010
رفض أمين سر "حركة فتح- الإنتفاضة" العقيد سعيد موسى "أبو موسى"، إلغاء وجود السلاح الفلسطيني بالمطلق خارج المخيمات الفلسطينية في لبنان، كما رفض القبول بإدخال هذا السلاح إلى داخل المخيمات، معتبرا "أن للسلاح الفلسطيني خارج المخيمات أهداف ورؤية تختلف عن وجوده داخل المخيمات، وهو يتعلق بمواجهة العدو الصهيوني في حال كان هناك عدوان جديد على الجنوب اللبناني".
وأعلن "ابو موسى" خلال زيارة إلى رئيس بلدية صيدا الدكتور عبد الرحمن البزري في منزله في صيدا على رأس وفد من "حركة فتح- الإنتفاضة"، وهي الزيارة الأولى له منذ العام 1982، أن "قرار السلاح الفلسطيني داخل لبنان هو قرار فلسطيني داخلي لا علاقة له بأي قوى، حتى وإن صح الحديث عن وجود إشارة سورية لرئيس الحكومة سعد الحريري لنزع السلاح الفلسطيني خارج المخيمات في لبنان".
من جهته أعلن البزري رفضه لمحاولات ربط موضوع الحقوق المدنية الفلسطينية بموضوع السلاح الفلسطيني خارج أو داخل المخيمات، معتبرا ذلك بأنه "يدخل في إطار البازار السياسي".

So now that we have a quasi-consensus that the issue of integrating/coordinating the weapons of the "Lebanese" resistance is left to the "dialog table", what are we going to do with the Palestinian weapons??? should they still be outside of the control of the Lebanese?? Why should there be Palestinian weapons outside the camps, or even inside the camps for that matter!!?? so we could give the Israelis additional alibi for attacking us??

And why the hell should we let someone like Abou Moussa make such a statement without replying appropriately. Did you forget Mr. Abou Moussa that you are a REGUGEE and a GUEST in Lebanon?? Do you think we are still in the late 60s early 70s of the last century?!?!?

FPM and others should make their positions clear on this, and give it a priority...

O Brother

Legendary Member
the war could erupt because we let idiots like this one do and say whatever they want...

17 كانون الثاني 2010
رفض أمين سر "حركة فتح- الإنتفاضة" العقيد سعيد موسى "أبو موسى"، إلغاء وجود السلاح الفلسطيني بالمطلق خارج المخيمات الفلسطينية في لبنان، كما رفض القبول بإدخال هذا السلاح إلى داخل المخيمات، معتبرا "أن للسلاح الفلسطيني خارج المخيمات أهداف ورؤية تختلف عن وجوده داخل المخيمات، وهو يتعلق بمواجهة العدو الصهيوني في حال كان هناك عدوان جديد على الجنوب اللبناني".
وأعلن "ابو موسى" خلال زيارة إلى رئيس بلدية صيدا الدكتور عبد الرحمن البزري في منزله في صيدا على رأس وفد من "حركة فتح- الإنتفاضة"، وهي الزيارة الأولى له منذ العام 1982، أن "قرار السلاح الفلسطيني داخل لبنان هو قرار فلسطيني داخلي لا علاقة له بأي قوى، حتى وإن صح الحديث عن وجود إشارة سورية لرئيس الحكومة سعد الحريري لنزع السلاح الفلسطيني خارج المخيمات في لبنان".
من جهته أعلن البزري رفضه لمحاولات ربط موضوع الحقوق المدنية الفلسطينية بموضوع السلاح الفلسطيني خارج أو داخل المخيمات، معتبرا ذلك بأنه "يدخل في إطار البازار السياسي".

So now that we have a quasi-consensus that the issue of integrating/coordinating the weapons of the "Lebanese" resistance is left to the "dialog table", what are we going to do with the Palestinian weapons??? should they still outside of the control of the Lebanese?? Why should there be Palestinian weapons outside the camps, or even inside the camps for that matter!!?? so we could give the Israelis additional alibi for attacking us??

FPM and others should make their positions clear on this, and give it a priority...

We do not have any strong Lebanese parties to confront these kind of organizations in Lebanon this should be taken seriously but too bad nobody will as usual!

HA doesn't want to go against Fatah for many reasons
FM as it seems they don't care as Fatah is their allies
and if those two parties are not doing anything about it, no one will do anything about it!

Shia4lyf

17 كانون الثاني 2010

So now that we have a quasi-consensus that the issue of integrating/coordinating the weapons of the "Lebanese" resistance is left to the "dialog table", what are we going to do with the Palestinian weapons??? should they still be outside of the control of the Lebanese?? Why should there be Palestinian weapons outside the camps, or even inside the camps for that matter!!?? so we could give the Israelis additional alibi for attacking us??

And why the hell should we let someone like Abou Moussa make such a statement without replying appropriately. Did you forget Mr. Abou Moussa that you are a REGUGEE and a GUEST in Lebanon?? Do you think we are still in the late 60s early 70s of the last century?!?!?

Let this *** hole shut the hell up, and let the lebanese decide weather he is alowed to carry weapones or not. Anway which i am against. If he wants to keep his weapons let him do it in his own country not in lebanon.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I suggest we update this thread with any statements that politicians make to respond to Abou Moussa! I'd like to see who will dare to reply and who wouldn't... whether FPM or others. Silence suggests approval.

orange infection

I suggest we update this thread with any statements that politicians make to respond to Abou Moussa! I'd like to see who will dare to reply and who wouldn't... whether FPM or others. Silence suggests approval.

if so , then i am sure that we can keep updating this thread untill our death la2enno they will all reply but no one will act
i suggest updating this thread when someone acts and start to disarm palestinians ( in this case this thread will remain un-updated till the end of time)

Jean

Legendary Member
we do not have any strong lebanese parties to confront these kind of organizations in lebanon this should be taken seriously but too bad nobody will as usual!

Ha doesn't want to go against fatah for many reasons
fm as it seems they don't care as fatah is their allies
and if those two parties are not doing anything about it, no one will do anything about it!

فقط للتوضيح، منظمة فتح- الإنتفاضة هي غير حركة فتح الأوسع شعبية لدى الفلسطينيين، و هي بالأساس منشقة عن حركة قتح و شاركت بمعارك في حرب المخيمات بعد العام 1983، و حضورها السياسي و العسكري ضعيف جداً.

Dry Ice

Legendary Member
Those weapons are provided and maintained by the Syrian regime.

They will be only used in extreme cases when Syrian interests in Lebanon are in great danger.. so as long as the Lebanese keep good relations with Damascus there shouldn't be any major issues.

Regards

O Brother

Legendary Member
فقط للتوضيح، منظمة فتح- الإنتفاضة هي غير حركة فتح الأوسع شعبية لدى الفلسطينيين، و هي بالأساس منشقة عن حركة قتح و شاركت بمعارك في حرب المخيمات بعد العام 1983، و حضورها السياسي و العسكري ضعيف جداً.

Hey thanks for your clarification it's easy to go wrong between this two organizations

anyway that's not the point here...
the point is that there are some Palestinian organizations who are loaded with arms and something must be done why does none of the MPs talk about it?

why is nobody taking it seriously as this an FPM forum i will ask you why doesn't those who you voted for doesn't do anything about this issue?
C&R Bloc is about 24 MPs not so sure about the number where are they?

FPM ministers where are they have they forgot what they used to ask for this in the old days?

FM where are you from all this why you so quite about the Palestinian arms issue? is it because they belong to the same sect? what about all the talks about building a strong state after the death of Hariri why don't you have anything to say about the Pales Arms!?

LF & Kataeb sara3touna about your resistance back in the 1970s and without you we all would be in Fatah Land! where are you now? you only talk about HA while you don't even mention the palestinian arms?

HA as well why did Hassan Nasrallah say in 2005 that the palestinian inside the camps shouldn't handover their arms because it is for their protection from any Israeli attack we all do know that the palestnian arms is doing harm more than doing any good for the palestinian in Lebnaon

i do know that Palestinian suffered in Lebanon and i do understand their daily suffer but somehow being armed wasn't anygood for them neither!

it is time for Lebanon to solve the palestinian issue in Lebanon starting with the arms!

it have been going good so far with the Syrian even if it is a bit slow and they still refuse the detainees issue but it is way much better than it was before 2005 when Syria was occupying our land!

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
أضاف: «إذا كانت هناك رؤية جديدة لإخواننا في السلطة أو في الحكومة اللبنانية تنص على أن المواقع الموجودة حالياً ينبغي تغييرها أو تعديلها، بما لا يضر برؤيتنا للصراع، وبما لا يحدث في الوقت نفسه أي ضرر يمس أمن اللبنانيين، فنحن مستعدون للحوار مع الحكومة اللبنانية عندما تكون لديها فرصة لفتح حوار. أما إلغاء وجود السلاح الفلسطيني خارج المخيمات بالمطلق، فنحن لنا رؤية ونعترض عليه، لأننا نرى أن هذا العدو لا يزال يمثّل خطراً، سواء على لبنان أو علينا أو على سوريا أو على أي موقع من مواقعنا الموجودة في هذه المنطقة. في الوقت نفسه، نحن نرى أن وجودنا أيضاً خارج المخيمات أو سلاحنا خارج المخيمات لم يمثّل في يوم من الأيام أي إساءة إلى الأمن اللبناني، ونحن حرصاء على أن نكون تحت الرؤية اللبنانية، بمعنى الأمن اللبناني»

al-akhbar

I am still waiting for reactions from our politicians.

Booyakasha

Legendary Member
Why do you need a reaction from the politicians? It's quite far-fetched and useless as their opinions never seem to materialize -

The army should take the initiative of disarming the Palestinians. Only then will we witness who endorses this move.

Shuyu3i

Abou Moussa wants to hold his weapons then fine. I urge OUR national army to go into all camps and do what they did in nahr l bared. Enough is enough!! What a clown this Abou Moussa is.

Reactions: Jo

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Unfortunately, any brutal move against Fateh El Intifada in particular, will strengthen back the extremists fanatics that were recently sacked from it, and who were paid by very well known powers, in order to infiltrate it and create FEI, and take it over. Which they did, under the command of its vice president and co-founder ( أبو خالد العملة ) and his friend ( أمين سر إقليم الأردن إبراهيم عجوة المسمى "أبو يافا" ).

Now that the Islamists renegades were thrown out, and/or eliminated, and their corrupt leader ( أبو خالد العملة ) arrested in Syria then sacked from the movement before being released back, KSA would be more than happy to get rid of this special group that is close to the Syrian politics, because it still has a good leverage against Fateh itself, which is under the "moderates" control. Noting that the faction has been dislocated and weakened since the FEI incident and the purges that followed, because the Jordanian branch and a small, yet heavily backed dissident group from its inside branch, are now independent, and following the so-called "moderate" line.

There are signs that, for this specific reason, Mini Hariri asked the Syrians (on behalf of KSA) to help in eliminating Fateh El Intifada in Lebanon, under the banner of "wanting to disarm Palestinians outside the camps".

This might be the response.

What people need to know, is that among the Palestinian factions in Lebanon, there is a certain equilibrium between the "pro-resistance" and the "anti-resistance" ones.

And that if that equilibrium is touched in favor of those who follow KSA or Jordan, or Mahmoud Abbas or Mohammad Dahlan's orders, this will necessarily reflect badly on the security of Lebanon.

This is why the Palestinian disarmament should be carried on, only within a process that includes all Palestinian factions at the same time, no matter if inside or outside the camps, but as long as no equilibrium is broken.

And that ... is much more complicated than it sounds :)

J. Abizeid

Abou Moussa wants to hold his weapons then fine. I urge OUR national army to go into all camps and do what they did in nahr l bared. Enough is enough!! What a clown this Abou Moussa is.

You sound like that ex-leader of the free world that went to Iraq and declared it mission accomplished and the rest is history…

Shuyu3i

You sound like that ex-leader of the free world that went to Iraq and declared it mission accomplished and the rest is history…

No I sound like a patriot that is sick and tired of all this ********. When are they going to learn that they are GUEST in this country? Enough is Enough man. They never learn. Foreign powers control them and if we think that they are going to disarm then we are just kidding ourselves.

J. Abizeid

No I sound like a patriot that is sick and tired of all this ********. When are they going to learn that they are GUEST in this country? Enough is Enough man. They never learn. Foreign powers control them and if we think that they are going to disarm then we are just kidding ourselves.

To the best of my knowledge we call them refugees.
I’m also under the impression our leaders received their down payment long time ago…

AL_JAMES

no not like that
we do not need our army to do another nhar elbarid war and makes Israel happy
let the government handle it in peace talk
these thugs controlled by Syria

Shuyu3i

no not like that
we do not need our army to do another nhar elbarid war and makes Israel happy
let the government handle it in peace talk
these thugs controlled by Syria

well let them drop their arms. OUR army is the red line no more messing around with these thugs. They are GUESTS in this country and they should act like one.

Shuyu3i

To the best of my knowledge we call them refugees.
I’m also under the impression our leaders received their down payment long time ago…

As I said they are GUESTS in our country. Tell me of a refugee who bears arms in another country? Name me one? We all know what the Jordanians did to the palestinians over there.
About our leaders I dont care about them. There time is coming.