The path of ODIN !

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

but if you think you are all knowledgeable about theology, then answer me this, why do you think it is that you are so provoked and offended by Christ? i'll give you a hint, the answer should send shivers through your bones.
    " shivers through your bones."
    lol
    common a jewish boy from nazareth (with all due respect) can not shiver anyone ..

i usually enjoy such interviews :)

Last edited:
    SAVO

SAVO

:D

Vikings discovered a way to turn their urine into fire. This was done by boiling a tree bark fungus, called touchwood, in a pot of urine for days. It was then pounded into a strip of “felt-like” material.

Because of the sodium nitrate in urine, these "fungus bombs" smoldered rather than burned, enabling Vikings to take fire with them wherever they went.

this should be an input for developing lebanese economy :D ...they can produce electricity from pee.

SAVO

SAVO

trolling the french - viking style ( this scene is actually token from the norse saga of the king of norway harald the fairhair , then mentionned in the book "Röde Orm "

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    El means god .. not necessarily the canaanite God

el shaddai means the most high

yahweh reveals himself to the israelites in several moments in the torah
    Uff. I just linked you to a verse where he says he didn't by name, when he absolutely did in Genesis. The original verses didn't have Yahweh. I suggest you read the book "The Old Ones" on that particular issue. Mentioned in the first few pages.

VH Redux

VH Redux

Uff. I just linked you to a verse where he says he didn't by name, when he absolutely did in Genesis. The original verses didn't have Yahweh. I suggest you read the book "The Old Ones" on that particular issue. Mentioned in the first few pages.
    your logic doesnt make sense

the torah was compiled throughout the centuries do you honestly believe that they forgot to add yahweh?

the story of judaism and christianity is a journey from chaos to order ... from moral impurity to purity

god reveals himself in stages

moreover yahweh isnt the name of god its a tetragrammaton of i am who i am

god or G-d is refered to by many names

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    your logic doesnt make sense

the torah was compiled throughout the centuries do you honestly believe that they forgot to add yahweh?

the story of judaism and christianity is a journey from chaos to order ... from moral impurity to purity

god reveals himself in stages

moreover yahweh isnt the name of god its a tetragrammaton of i am who i am

god or G-d is refered to by many names
    The Torah is compiled like a gypsy dress. Patched together and contradictory. It says Yahweh never made himself known to Abraham by name. And then says "Hey Abraham, it's me Yahweh" and other instances. Explain that. Were the Jews too blind to see this? Or is that an indication that they the references to God were jumbled together?

And no, Yahweh is a particular God. And El is a particular God. Based on undeniable Caananite history. There's no doubt or question about that.
    I'm not interested in going down that silly route. It's like a Muslim telling me that "Allah" just stands for the generic God.

VH Redux

VH Redux

The Torah is compiled like a gypsy dress. Patched together and contradictory. It says Yahweh never made himself known to Abraham by name. And then says "Hey Abraham, it's me Yahweh" and other instances. Explain that. Were the Jews too blind to see this? Or is that an indication that they the references to God were jumbled together?

And no, Yahweh is a particular God. And El is a particular God. Based on undeniable Caananite history. There's no doubt or question about that.
    I'm not interested in going down that silly route. It's like a Muslim telling me that "Allah" just stands for the generic God.
    Yahweh is not his name he said to moses "i am who i am" yhwh is a tetragrammaton

El is a ancient semitic word for god just like adonai and baal

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Yahweh is not his name he said to moses "i am who i am" yhwh is a tetragrammaton
    Yahweh apparently disagrees with you. Exodus 6:3 I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as El Shadday, but I didn’t make myself known to them by my name, Yahweh.

So Yahweh was his name. And not a tetragrammaton. Wowzy.

El is a ancient semitic word for god just like adonai and baal
    So is Allah. From this day forward, you will go to the Mosque and pray the Islamic way. Because Allah is your God. Okay?

VH Redux

VH Redux

Yahweh apparently disagrees with you. Exodus 6:3 I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as El Shadday, but I didn’t make myself known to them by my name, Yahweh.

So Yahweh was his name. And not a tetragrammaton. Wowzy.
    Some translations say Yahweh some translations say LORD

God manifests himself in different ways in the torah

So is Allah. From this day forward, you will go to the Mosque and pray the Islamic way. Because Allah is your God. Okay?
    No Allah is not a word for God .. we use colloquially but it's not a word

El is a semitic word that means god

Israel Emmanuel Gabriel etc. those names dont mean El God of the canaanites

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Israel Emmanuel Gabriel etc. those names dont mean El God of the canaanites
    They do, actually. ;)

And are you seriously suggesting "Lord" is the name of God but Yahweh isn't?
    Read the verse in Hebrew ffs.

VH Redux

VH Redux

They do, actually. ;)
    They don't

Israelites never worshiped El

moreover you're conflating ilah with allah

El is the word for God

And are you seriously suggesting "Lord" is the name of God but Yahweh isn't?
    Read the verse in Hebrew ffs.
    he is referred as LORD YHWH Adonai among other names

but it is not necessarily The name

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not Christian. Let's wait for our Christian brothers and sisters to clarify how so. @Dark Angel @kmarthe @Indie
    Of course Christianity is rooted in paganism. Pagans wore clothes. Jesus also wore clothes. Pagans breathed air. Jesus also breathed air. Pagans ate bread. Jesus also ate bread. And, now, all Christians wear clothes, breath air, and eat bread. Except the heretics on keto.

SAVO

SAVO

Of course Christianity is rooted in paganism. Pagans wore clothes. Jesus also wore clothes. Pagans breathed air. Jesus also breathed air. Pagans ate bread. Jesus also ate bread. And, now, all Christians wear clothes, breath air, and eat bread. Except the heretics on keto.
    good answer !

yes ..its the evolution of history and human perception ,.. and religions is part of it . :)

SAVO

SAVO

1580697751223.png

The saga of Thor (/θɔːr/; from Old Norse: Þórr, runic ᚦᚢᚱ þur ) the god of thunder .

Thor has two servants, Þjálfi and Röskva, rides in a cart or chariot pulled by two goats, Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr (that he eats and resurrects), and is ascribed three dwellings (Bilskirnir, Þrúðheimr, and Þrúðvangr). Thor wields the mountain-crushing hammer, Mjölnir, wears the belt Megingjörð and the iron gloves Járngreipr, and owns the staff Gríðarvölr. Thor's exploits, including his relentless slaughter of his foes and fierce battles with the monstrous serpent Jörmungandr—and their foretold mutual deaths during the events of Ragnarök—are recorded throughout sources for Norse mythology.

the day of the week Thursday bears his name (modern English Thursday derives from Old English Þūnresdæg, 'Þunor's day') .