• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The path of ODIN !

SAVO

SAVO

Remember, that we all are brothers
All people, beasts, trees and stone and wind
We all descend from the one great being
That was always there
Before people lived and named it
Before the first seed sprouted

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

ᚻᛖᛁᛚᚢᚾᚷ ᚠᚺᛚᚷᛁᛃᚨ ᛖᚨᚱ (Heilung – Fylgija Ear)

Ear byþ egle eorla gehwylcun,
    ðonne fæstlice flæsc onginneþ,
    hraw colian, hrusan ceosan blac to gebeddan;
    bleda gedreosaþ,
    wynna gewitaþ,
    wera geswicaþ.

(The grave is horrible to every knight,
    when the corpse quickly begins to cool
    and is laid in the bosom of the dark earth.
    Prosperity declines,
    happiness passes away
    and covenants are broken.)

SAVO

SAVO

Though I myself am an atheist, I openly profess religion in the sense just mentioned, that is, a nature religion. I hate the idealism that wrenches man out of nature; I am not ashamed of my dependency on nature; I openly confess that the workings of nature affect not only my surface, my skin, my body, but also my core, my innermost being, that the air I breathe in bright weather has a salutary effect not only on my lungs but also on my mind, that the light of the sun illumines not only my eyes but also my spirit and my heart. And I do not, like a Christian, believe that such dependency is contrary to my true being or hope to be delivered from it. I know further that I am a finite moral being, that I shall one day cease to be. But I find this very natural and am therefore perfectly reconciled to the thought.
    Ludwig Feuerbach, Lectures on the Essence of Religion

SAVO

SAVO

I really don't get that human need... to always substitute one god by another
    this thread help to think outside the dogma of the monotheist culture we live in..
    it is a religion ... and it make more sense than the monotheist religions ..
    at least this have a direct contact with nature , and its inspired by it ..
    the nature is a truth .. and scientifically evolved truth..from atoms and particelles till the forms of live of today ..