• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The presence of an Arabic branch on the E-V13 mutation

srm7500

What is your interpretation of this phenomenon, which was inferred from the presence of an Arab branch, especially in the Arab or Persian Gulf region during the Bronze Age, according to the following data 👇Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٦٢٠-٠٠٤١٣٨_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Ancient Arabs were never a homogeneous, "ethnic" group. But separate communities with a religious bond. So your claim there was an "Arabic" branch or an "Arabian gulf" is not accurate.

The Arabs in Antiquity: Their History from the Assyrians to the Umayyads
by Jan Retso

"It is suggested that the ancient Arabs were more a religious community than an ethnic group, which would explain why the designation 'Arab' could be easily adopted by the early Muslim tribes. The Arabs of antiquity thus resemble the early Islamic Arabs more than is usually assumed, both being united by common bonds of religious ideology and law. "

SAVO

There is already a thread about genetics and Dna analysis .. Please merge this one there

SAVO

What is your interpretation of this phenomenon, which was inferred from the presence of an Arab branch, especially in the Arab or Persian Gulf region during the Bronze Age, according to the following data 👇View attachment 19889

According to the analysis of my dna , i belong to the 1st segment : DE -M145 / E-M96 / E-M180/ E-L485

srm7500

The intention is to search for the reason for the existence of this particular mutation in the Arab region, in addition to that it includes limited samples from Iraq from the Sabean sect and from Jordan and Lebanon from the Druze sect

SAVO

The intention is to search for the reason for the existence of this particular mutation in the Arab region, in addition to that it includes limited samples from Iraq from the Sabean sect and from Jordan and Lebanon from the Druze sect
Whonare the sabean.and where exactly they reside ?in which region

srm7500

This section may be useful for you👇

The Sabian Religion is one of the Abrahamic religions and its followers from the Sabeans follow the prophets of God Adam, Seth, Idris, Noah, Wissam bin Noah and Yahya ibn Zakaria. They spread in Mesopotamia and Palestine, and some of his followers are still present in Iraq where the Sabeans are located in the Al-Ahwaz region In Iran until now, they are called in the Iraqi dialect "pigment" as they call it, and the word Sabean is derived from the root (Saba), which means in language, faith and monotheism.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
This section may be useful for you👇

The Sabian Religion is one of the Abrahamic religions and its followers from the Sabeans follow the prophets of God Adam, Seth, Idris, Noah, Wissam bin Noah and Yahya ibn Zakaria. They spread in Mesopotamia and Palestine, and some of his followers are still present in Iraq where the Sabeans are located in the Al-Ahwaz region In Iran until now, they are called in the Iraqi dialect "pigment" as they call it, and the word Sabean is derived from the root (Saba), which means in language, faith and monotheism.

This is nonsense. Much like your OP. But has finally exposed your "religious motivation".

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Sabians are the Magian followers of Queen Saba (Seba) who interacted with Solomon. Gnostics and followers of the Star of Sirius. They do not consider Adam "a prophet". This is Islamic nonsense. As they are familiar with Babyolinian mythology and what Adam and Eve are within it.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter

The reason is migration. I don't see how this is mysterious. This is not a special or weird occurrence. But common among every single haplogroup. There's G haplogroups you can find only among a group of Caucasians, Druze and Arabs.

srm7500

I am not, as you claim, and what I am trying to do is sum up by knowing the origin of the immigrant group from this branch. I have nothing to do with religions and related matters. I just copied what I found about the right religion, believing that what I found about it is true.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
I am not, as you claim, and what I am trying to do is sum up by knowing the origin of the immigrant group from this branch. I have nothing to do with religions and related matters. I just copied what I found about the right religion, believing that what I found about it is true.

Fair enough.
Did you look at other haplogroups? Why this specific one?

srm7500

I am one of this group and I am concerned about historical issues and events related to them in the past in addition to being linked to the Nimrod dynasty. I don’t know what is correct.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
I am one of this group and I am concerned about historical issues and events related to them in the past in addition to being linked to the Nimrod dynasty. I don’t know what is correct.

I asked because it's a common pattern. There's a migration line that goes from Caucasus to Yemen to Lebanon. Which you can see in other haplogroups too.

Xynus87

The E-V13 in the middle east is present in Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis and among Arabian peninsular men. It dates most likely to the Greco-Roman rule of the middle east.

Sabians are the Magian followers of Queen Saba (Seba) who interacted with Solomon. Gnostics and followers of the Star of Sirius. They do not consider Adam "a prophet". This is Islamic nonsense. As they are familiar with Babyolinian mythology and what Adam and Eve are within it.
Where did you get this from? Sabians are Gnostic people, and they believe that Adam is a prophet. They also believe in others like Seth, Shem, John the Baptist (their main prophet). The Ginza Rba is found online and I have read a good part of it, you can read it online so you can be more familiar with it instead of drawing fallacious relations like this. They do believe their souls descended from the "world of light" and that the souls are captives that will return to it, planets are sacred for them. You can see lots of Platonic influence in their beliefs.

Xynus87

E-V13 is also found among all other sects in Lebanon.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
The E-V13 in the middle east is present in Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis and among Arabian peninsular men. It dates most likely to the Greco-Roman rule of the middle east.

Where did you get this from? Sabians are Gnostic people, and they believe that Adam is a prophet. They also believe in others like Seth, Shem, John the Baptist (their main prophet). The Ginza Rba is found online and I have read a good part of it, you can read it online so you can be more familiar with it instead of drawing fallacious relations like this. They do believe their souls descended from the "world of light" and that the souls are captives that will return to it, planets are sacred for them. You can see lots of Platonic influence in their beliefs.

(1) The Ginzā Rbā belongs to Mandeans.
(2) Mandeans are not Sabians, unlike what Islamic scholars say.

Sabians are an Ethiopian religion that emerged from North Africa. Then many groups tried to absorb them as one of their own such as Mandeans of North Syria and Muslims of Saudi Arabia.

Sabians do not follow "John the Baptist" or Prophet Adam. It is the modern Mandaens of Iraq that do follow the first and the old Mandeans that do follow the second (based on Islamic diffusion ).

Adam wasn't a prophet in Babylonian theology. But the first king.

Xynus87

Sabians are an Ethiopian religion that emerged from North Africa. Then many groups tried to absorb them as one of their own such as Mandeans of North Syria and Muslims of Saudi Arabia.
Back after 17 days, still haven't found what you claimed. I'm not sure if you do this to troll or you're actually convinced of this. Are you confusing them with Manichaeans who were found in North Africa?

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Maybe the christian religion mutated into Islam and the genes followed. Shou hall ta2 7anak why is religion even mentioned in this thread?