The State of the Lebanese Pound [$ @ 22,500]

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
True , gdp per capita is a better indicator, where yemen is also better than lebanon.
Something is odd with the numbers then. The displayed graph is GDP over time and they intersect by the end of it are around 20Billions. GDP per capita (without parity and so on...) is GDP/population if im not mistaken. Having the Yemeni population at around 4 to 5 times the lebanese one GDP per capita should be lower for yemen by the same factor.
Anyway i think the numbers are not correct because who can correctly estimate the GDP of a country without a real currency and where fraud is widespread with undeclared cash under the mattresses add to that an opaque central bank that still claims that everything is under control .... I hope this is rock bottom but i doubt it is. We desperately need a read audit.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Something odd with the numbers then. The displayed graph is GDP over time and they intersect by the end of it are around 20Billions. GDP per capita (without parity and so on...) is GDP/population if im not mistaken. Having the Yemeni population at around 4 to 5 times the lebanese one GDP per capita should be lower for yemen by the same factor.
Anyway i think the numbers are not correct because who can correctly estimate the GDP of a country without a real currency and where fraud is widespread with undeclared cash under the mattresses add to that an opaque central bank that still claims that everything is under control .... I hope this is rock bottom but i doubt it is. We desperately need a read audit.
rock bottom ?

I was reading a study that forcecasts a GDP shrink to 8B (eight billions) by the end of 2021

Let me borrow this beautiful line from maitre ferzli here:

ليس من تحتك تحت حتى تخشى السقوط

!Aoune32

rock bottom ?

I was reading a study that forcecasts a GDP shrink to 8B (eight billions) by the end of 2021

Let me borrow this beautiful line from maitre ferzli here:

ليس من تحتك تحت حتى تخشى السقوط

let it be 1 billion. let central bank stop l da3am and let the people starve.

!Aoune32

Why do you want people to starve?

its time for the lebanese people to take responsibility for the shit they placed the other 10% in. the majority are just useless clowns who are happy eno bya3erfo hayda w haydeke. kelloun let them starve and especially hawde b my city trablous for voting and keep on voting for the same faggots who give them a can of coke and a falafel sandwich. wein l karame ya 3amme?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
its time for the lebanese people to take responsibility for the shit they placed the other 10% in. the majority are just useless clowns who are happy eno bya3erfo hayda w haydeke. kelloun let them starve and especially hawde b my city trablous for voting and keep on voting for the same faggots who give them a can of coke and a falafel sandwich. wein l karame ya 3amme?
So your solution is a group punishement for the population that has already been robbed? I do not want our families and members of this forum to starve .. stupid thing to say. 3ayb

!Aoune32

So your solution is a group punishement for the population that has already been robbed? I do not want our families and members of this forum to starve .. stupid thing to say. 3ayb

robbed of what exactly? henne let themselves be robbed. stop the wheeping and crying and let them get up and do something. bsara7a la2. let them starve. the majority deserve what is happening to them. majority eno 2a2ala chi 80-90%

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
robbed of what exactly? henne let themselves be robbed. stop the wheeping and crying and let them get up and do something. bsara7a la2. let them starve. the majority deserve what is happening to them. majority eno 2a2ala chi 80-90%
Let themselves be robbed. Shou hal 7ake the regular lebanese has been a victim for long (somehow for you its the hostage's problem that they are a hostage and not the kidnapper) and that is why both of us ended up leaving because we could not do anything about it. Not everyone has or had that opportunity. 3a kel 7al i wish the best for your family that is still there and hope they will not starve to death.

!Aoune32

Let themselves be robbed. Shou hal 7ake the regular lebanese has been a victim for long (somehow for you its the hostage's problem that they are a hostage and not the kidnapper) and that is why both of us ended up leaving because we could not do anything about it. Not everyone has or had that opportunity. 3a kel 7al i wish the best for your family that is still there and hope they will not starve to death.

khaye. ma asde ana anything bad. i want the lebanese to rise up and go against this tyrant. the problem is that they cant and they wont. the country is beautiful but the people dont deserve it. they deserve to live in some ****ing jungle somewhere. we are here in this place due to the majority not rising up and being happy with the situation.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

you're funny mate
when we attack the kidnapper, you remind us that it's the people's fault
and now you're saying people are victims wel 7a2 3al kidnapper.

3temid.

Anyway
i'm glad that you finally arrived to this conclusion
yes the kidnapper who manipulated and used the people is the devil here.

Bravo for finally waking up.

!Aoune32

just to add i refuse to say the lebanese are victims. they are the culprit why this country is in this bad shape. wlek ma3roufe who every sect every area will vote for even prior to the elections, ensa ya 3amme! cha3ab fechel w fesed.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
you're funny mate
when we attack the kidnapper, you remind us that it's the people's fault
and now you're saying people are victims wel 7a2 3al kidnapper.

3temid.

Anyway
i'm glad that you finally arrived to this conclusion
yes the kidnapper who manipulated and used the people is the devil here.

Bravo for finally waking up.
Noise.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
khaye. ma asde ana anything bad. i want the lebanese to rise up and go against this tyrant. the problem is that they cant and they wont. the country is beautiful but the people dont deserve it. they deserve to live in some ****ing jungle somewhere. we are here in this place due to the majority not rising up and being happy with the situation.
Do you include yourself when you say that the lebanese are not victims and are the culprits? if not what makes you better than the rest?

!Aoune32

Do you include yourself when you say that the lebanese are not victims and are the culprits? if not what makes you better than the rest?

what makes me better than the rest is that I never crawled up anyones ass for a job, never stole in my life, never asked an MP or minister for a khedme, nor have i voted for the same party twice if they have failed. free mind buddy unlike the majority of the ghanam 3andak b leb. I am one of the victims my friend due to the majority of the lebanese people.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
what makes me better than the rest is that I never crawled up anyones ass for a job, never stole in my life, never asked an MP or minister for a khedme, nor have i voted for the same party twice if they have failed. free mind buddy unlike the majority of the ghanam 3andak b leb.
Fair enough so lets say everyone that did is not a victim and is part of the problem. Those are far from a majority but are the most vocal and they actually go out and vote.
Neither my family nor any of my surroundings is part of this kelloun eklin "*****" from this. I doubt that this part of the population exceeds 50%...Anyway generalizing and hoping people go hungry is a stupid thing to say. People need to vote differently but the money that is thrown on media and propaganda made people that never asked for anything believe a side or the other (depending on which anchor felt better).

!Aoune32

Fair enough so lets say everyone that did is not a victim and is part of the problem. Those are far from a majority but are the most vocal and they actually go out and vote.
Neither my family nor any of my surroundings is part of this kelloun eklin "*****" from this. I doubt that this part of the population exceeds 50%...Anyway generalizing and hoping people go hungry is a stupid thing to say. People need to vote differently but the money that is thrown on media and propaganda made people that never asked for anything believe a side or the other (depending on which anchor felt better).

1) Those who can vote are voting dont believe this 50% bs. the other 50% that dont vote 10% are the LAF and security forces and the other 40% are expats like my wife and I on the registered lists.

Which means 90% of those that live in Lebanon and able to vote vote.

2) Since 2005 until 2021 voting wise what has changed? When you vote a party and this party doesnt implement a program or fails khaye
you vote for someone else. In leb nope. same khara!

3) The failure is not only on the politicians. I hand it to them they played it well whilst our people the sheep have been asleep behind the wheel since the creation of this country.

4) Lal asaf we have cowboys running the show with our people thinking henne Trump bas they arent anywhere close to him. Any fool with a **** can make a baby but it takes a man to raise him. same with the country. u need men. we have little boys.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
1) Those who can vote are voting dont believe this 50% bs. the other 50% that dont vote 10% are the LAF and security forces and the other 40% are expats like my wife and I on the registered lists.

Which means 90% of those that live in Lebanon and able to vote vote.
Any source for these numbers? because they go against any of my observations in Metn at least but if you have a good source or a good method to get to these numbers i will not die on this hill. If our instincts is the only source ill go with mine.

2) Since 2005 until 2021 voting wise what has changed? When you vote a party and this party doesnt implement a program or fails khaye
you vote for someone else. In leb nope. same khara!
Nothing changed i agree but what changed in terms of situation between 2005 and 2018 (last elections) nothing much. What we saw yesterday in the engineers order showed a sign of people voting differently bacause of the crisis. So lets wait a bit to see. I personally voted differently in 2018 because this was too obvious with the interest rates going up and the peg staying.

3) The failure is not only on the politicians. I hand it to them they played it well whilst our people the sheep have been asleep behind the wheel since the creation of this country.
We need to move on from this bunch or warlords/foreign employees. My opinion since 2011 for FPM and way before for the rest.

4) Lal asaf we have cowboys running the show with our people thinking henne Trump bas they arent anywhere close to him. Its like when your father any fool with a **** can make a baby but it takes a man to raise him. same with the country. u need men. we have little boys.
see point 3.

!Aoune32

Any source for these numbers? because they go against any of my observations in Metn at least but if you have a good source or a good method to get to these numbers i will not die on this hill. If our instincts is the only source ill go with mine.

Nothing changed i agree but what changed in terms of situation between 2005 and 2018 (last elections) nothing much. What we saw yesterday in the engineers order showed a sign of people voting differently bacause of the crisis. So lets wait a bit to see. I personally voted differently in 2018 because this was too obvious with the interest rates going up and the peg staying.

We need to move on from this bunch or warlords/foreign employees. My opinion since 2011 for FPM and way before for the rest.

see point 3.

in 2018 on the voter registered list there were 3.75 million people with over 1.5 million out of the 3.75 being outside. 1.5 million mn 3.75 is 2.25 million. in 2018 those voting was 1.9 mil. those who dont vote is the LAF and the security forces. not allowed. 90% of those live in leb voted man.
In Australia as most are registered and the largest country with an expat community registered we have about 400K people on the lists.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
in 2018 on the voter registered list there were 3.75 million people with over 1.5 million out of the 3.75 being outside. 1.5 million mn 3.75 is 2.25 million. in 2018 those voting was 1.9 mil. those who dont vote is the LAF and the security forces. not allowed. 90% of those live in leb voted man.
In Australia as most are registered and the largest country with an expat community registered we have about 400K people on the lists.

For me those who are not present and did not vote are culprits aswell (in your method) as they were allowed to vote (i voted mmfd from outside shou ken na2eskoun?).
Add to that i was more talking about those who received khadamet and how you are estimating them. Both of your Bffs here (claim to have) voted for parties that are in power today. It is on them aswell? if not you need to wait for 2022 before wishing hunger on everyone. Maybe we do not need to resort to that.

!Aoune32

For me those who are not present and did not vote are culprits aswell (in your method) as they were allowed to vote (i voted mmfd from outside shou ken na2eskoun?).
Add to that i was more talking about those who received khadamet and how you are estimating them. Both of your Bffs here (claim to have) voted for parties that are in power today. It is on them aswell? if not you need to wait for 2022 before wishing hunger on everyone. Maybe we do not need to resort to that.

there is no estimation. these are facts.
second i think the priority for the lebanese is those who are inside. majority of those inside are voting great time to vote right. me on the outside are voting for people who the lebanese people residing have to put up with for the next 4 years.