Not an expert!
What about the other investments? like loans to private sector.Salim Sfeir after being reelected as head of Banks Association: The state is the party withholding the deposits through its decision not to pay its debts.
What about the other investments? like loans to private sector.
Banks are still collecting the loans payments from the companies and individuals.
Lets say banks gave loans of 70% of their capital to the state what bout the rest 30%? why they are not paying this 30%.
Also what about the profits bankers made of the ponzy scheme (which is actually the depositors money) which they wired to outside Leb.? why they don't pay it back to the depositors?
Bankers are a bunch of criminals that must be dragged in the streets and slaughtered in public places.
Mark my words.....unless some "chb3en mn 7alib immo" kill some Bank owner they won't payback any penny.
G3g3 is a hypocrite....he just want to score some points against Aoun.Geagea said spending from BDL's obligatory reserve "has started," blaming Aoun, Diab, Wazni and Salameh for "wiping out what's left of depositors' money."
G3g3 is a hypocrite....he just want to score some points against Aoun.
90% if the depositors money is already spent, and the "reserve" amount is not known to anyone including G3g3 as God Salemy is not giving any clear documented figures to anyone.
G3g3 wants to stop all kind of d3m now which will lead to a massive starvation bloody revolution at the beginning of the summer tourist season.... he believes that in this case he will win politically.
On the other hand BDL, Aoun, Diab, Berri, and all the Parliament have no clue and they are just spending what is left to avoid starvation for few months to come... waiting and hoping for a miracle that won't happen.
The incompetency of the Lebanese political class is staggering, and the only solution will be an international intervention that will force a new political system a new constitution and elections where all the current political parties will be banned from running for it.... which unfortunately I don't see it happening as no one cares about Lebanon anymore.
No she7adin only with "sharaf" we dont need zionist money!
Gantz: Israel ready to provide assistance to Lebanon amid economic crisis
there are no "reserve" amounts. stop thinking that these monkeys are western educated honest people. they are rural thugs wearing suits. there is no reserve. there was never 10-12% returns. there was never a 1,500 Lira.
They will have no choice under the pressure of anarchy
الاسمر: لعدم المس بالاحتياط الإلزامي واحتياط الذهب وأصول الدولة
All the expats money vanished in the pockets of the crooks . It is been 30 years and the expats money is holding this lebanese system ponzi on its feet until it explode in 2019.there are no "reserve" amounts. stop thinking that these monkeys are western educated honest people. they are rural thugs wearing suits. there is no reserve. there was never 10-12% returns. there was never a 1,500 Lira.