The State of the Lebanese Pound [$ back to 21,000]

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
some ****ing nerve on this man. we lost billions due to the syrians being here and smuggling that is taking place. these 6-7 billion the syrians have in our banks should be kept for the lebanese people.
Ref2atak l LFers r among the Lebanese that actively worked against the return of the refugees. Just saying..

flag-waver

Ref2atak l LFers r among the Lebanese that actively worked against the return of the refugees. Just saying..

what does that have to do with what this man has said? we should be keeping this money from their lousy occupation to their people being here to all the smuggling that is going to syria. country is broke due to Syria.
keep saying!

The_FPMer

Post in thread 'Syrian refugees need to leave lebanon [unhcr: 88% want to return]' https://www.oroom.org/forum/threads...on-unhcr-88-want-to-return.53626/post-1912310

This post/thread can give an idea. I think it was because they were against any negotiations with Assad to not legitimize him as the syrian war winner (stupid logic because we should stay within our borders)
So words have power now? In reality, they did not do anything to block their departure, AFAIK.

Your link goes back to a Patriot post, the post underneath is this:

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
So words have power now? In reality, they did not do anything to block their departure, AFAIK.

Your link goes back to a Patriot post, in post underneath is this:

Yes that means mathematically keep the rest. How do you differenciate them? anw i dont care much abt this story but remembered that thread assuming your question was legitimate.

The_FPMer

Yes that means mathematically keep the rest. How do you differenciate them? anw i dont care much abt this story but remembered that thread assuming your question was legitimate.
It was. This is Uncle SeaAb's words "Ref2atak l LFers r among the Lebanese that actively worked against the return of the refugees."

My question was genuine, how did they block the return of the refugees? In what way did they forbid FPM, HA and Amal from departing refugees and blocking new ones from coming in?

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It was. This is Uncle SeaAb's words "Ref2atak l LFers r among the Lebanese that actively worked against the return of the refugees."

My question was genuine, how did they block the return of the refugees? In what way did they forbid FPM, HA and Amal from departing refugees and blocking new ones from coming in?
They didn't. LF are not ruling the country. Hizbullah and puppets are.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
E7K4-wGX0AgLGlf

Rockies

Not sure if that is good as prices go up in LBP but never go down. goods in the supermarket will cost more in USD now no?
U cannot blame in n a hyperinflation mode.
I and u would do the same to protect the business.
In a normal situation : government is formed and the fiscal and monetary policies are drafted.
The warlords don't know this and neither their followers

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
U cannot blame in n a hyperinflation mode.
I and u would do the same to protect the business.
In a normal situation : government is formed and the fiscal and monetary policies are drafted.
The warlords don't know this and neither their followers
Well we can make discuss this for long in terms of market and economic impact but my initial comment was for the end customer the usd to LBP dropping can be bad news. (i think big suppliers and not supermarket are being sharks which is normal in a chaotic and unorganized market and are pushing people towards a worse situation than it should of been through hoarding and jacking prices up like meds, fuel and basic necessities ...)
At the end of the day i do not blame them there are oversight mechanisms all over the world because sharks will attack any weakness so yes this is normal but i will not say they are not being ****s.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well we can make discuss this for long in terms of market and economic impact but my initial comment was for the end customer the usd to LBP dropping can be bad news. (i think big suppliers and not supermarket are being sharks which is normal in a chaotic and unorganized market and are pushing people towards a worse situation than it should of been through hoarding and jacking prices up like meds, fuel and basic necessities ...)
At the end of the day i do not blame them there are oversight mechanisms all over the world because sharks will attack any weakness so yes this is normal but i will not say they are not being ****s.

Bte7keh w bit2arwish ktir for someone who pretends enno ma elo jledeh :/

Last edited: