The theories of the Universe

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Now you guys will have to excuse me but I have to go get a formal dress altered because it is a bit big on me and I need it for an event soon :p
So you're not a fat feminist after all :p

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @epedep
    1 - what you said doesn't hold true because I said: "wait until the sun starts to rise from the west" and I didn't say "flip north to south and vice-versa"
    2 - the maps are not correct. Japan is colored in white, while it is the greenest country in the world in proportion the % of its land size
    Russia's north is mostly ice and not forests
    3 - you cannot claim a "stop button" since you still don't know what makes this humongous mass spin at a constant rate every year
    Actually we do know what makes the earth rotate, do you want the simple explanation or the more lengthy one?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    the short one first, inferior life form, we can go from there
    The solar system formed out of a disk of gas and dust that was spinning around the newborn sun, since this disk was spinning so did the planets that formed from its materials.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

The solar system formed out of a disk of gas and dust that was spinning around the newborn sun, since this disk was spinning so did the planets that formed from its materials.
    and how the sun was formed ? using the word disk as you claim, entitles that the earth is flat, not true ?
    this disk how does it determine at what speed each planet spin and how they don't collide with each others ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    and how the sun was formed ? using the word disk as you claim, entitles that the earth is flat, not true ?
    this disk how does it determine at what speed each planet spin and how they don't collide with each others ?
    Both the sun and the rest of the solar system were formed from a collapsing cloud of dust and gas (nebula), as this nebula collapsed, it spun faster and formed a disk, in this disk most of the material pulled to the center and formed the sun while the rest just kept on spinning around the center. It took millions of years for fusion to start, when the temperature and pressure of this gathering of mostly hydrogen and helium in the center of the disk reached a certain point that ignited what is now known as the sun.

Now in regards to the flat disk of dust and gas, that has nothing to do with the flat earth idiotic conspiracy. In fact the orbit of the planets in our solar system is almost on the same plane that coincides with the sun's horizon, this is one of the evidence suggesting the theory of the flat spinning disk is true. Meaning that because this material around the sun was in a plane, all the planets formed in a plane as well, the planets themselves are however not flat. As the disk got flatter after the sun was formed, materials began to join together and form clumps, some of these clumps got bigger and formed planets and moons, near the center only the harder materials could survive in the heat that's why the closer planets are rocky while the more exterior ones are gas.

In regards to the speed with which planets move around the sun, it's dependent on how far they are from it and how strong its gravitational pull is on the planet. Orbital speed is determined by the mass of the object you are orbiting and your distance from it, in the case of our solar system all of the planets are orbiting the sun so the mass is the same and we are left with distance, meaning further away planets have a lower orbital speed while closer ones are faster.

As to why they don't clash, it's because they are all currently in stable orbits, they did clash as they were forming but they have settled into stable orbits as the solar system got older. For example, our moon is thought to be the result of a planet crashing into an earlier version of earth.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Wrong !! so many contradictory information mixed together !! not convincing at all.
    1-there's a hidden force spinning them, they don't spin all by themselves.

2-The farthest planets are made of gas because they are far away from the heat source which is the sun, yet I do insist that they have a solid core even if this core isn't yet visible by you or NASA or the big bang theory.

3-I don't believe that the universe is as old as millions of years ago, which is normal according to humanitarian logic considering humans time+energy pace limitation, but doesn't make sense in terms of purpose of existence. the thought itself of planets waiting millions of years to form so we, as humans come later into existence only for the past few thousands of years ago, doesn't make sense at all to me !!

4-The forces between each planet and the planet before it and after it are equal and this is due to the relativity of its (carefully weighed) mass and carefully chosen speed of rotation which is perfectly calculated and isn't by hazard at all !! and that's exactly why they don't collide

5-If the planets span in the same disk (plane) they would totally eclipse each others or part of each others, which isn't the case in reality. They spin in a 3 dimensional system (existence) and to each planet its own trajectory and its own plane in relation to the sun

so in conclusion it is possible that the sun can rise from the west and set in the east and the rotation of the planet reversed ... only Allah
    can do so when Allah decides the time is right

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wrong !! so many contradictory information mixed together !! not convincing at all.

2-The farthest planets are made of gas because they are far away from the heat source which is the sun, yet I do insist that they have a solid core even if this core isn't yet visible by you or NASA or the big bang theory.

3-I don't believe that the universe is as old as millions of years ago, which is normal according to humanitarian logic considering humans time+energy pace limitation, but doesn't make sense in terms of purpose of existence. the thought itself of planets waiting millions of years to form so we, as humans come later into existence only for the past few thousands of years ago, doesn't make sense at all to me !!

4-The forces between each planet and the planet before it and after it are equal and this is due to the relativity of its (carefully weighed) mass and carefully chosen speed of rotation which is perfectly calculated and isn't by hazard at all !! and that's exactly why they don't collide

5-If the planets span in the same disk (plane) they would totally eclipse each others or part of each others, which isn't the case in reality. They spin in a 3 dimensional system (existence) and to each planet its own trajectory and its own plane in relation to the sun

so in conclusion it is possible that the sun can rise from the west and set in the east and the rotation of the planet reversed ... only Allah
    1-“hidden force” ??

2- the farthest planets are rocky then the oort cloud is icy/rocky too

3- earth itself is 4 billion years old, a whole 200 million years older than allah himself, gaia is allah’s godmother

4- its called newton’s 3rd theorem, its the reason why you have a belt oif rocks between jupiter and mars and the reason why jupiter didnt sweep everything around it when trying to form a second sun, halted by the forve that ur and my friend saturne exerted on it.

5- no they wont, you are talking about gigantic distance and light bending gravitic forces, chefet leh el wata bl brevet ma bet fid in the long term :(

if i mirror a video and play it backwards the sun does indeed rise from the west, no need to pull allah into this, treko rekhiya ma le jledit sawto

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Maf3oul lcoptagon ktir awe

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@Iron Maiden sade2neh shu baddak bi hal shaghleh kella.... go lick some ale :lol: now I understand why you like bacon, did your **** freeze yet ?

1 - you still didn't prove what makes them spin and why they haven't come to a stop yet ? even though they're huge masses ..
    if the sun is spinning the whole planets, who is spinning the sun ? yallah jeweb ya tofol el mo3jizeh :lol:

2 - write well so we can understand what you want to say ... I did mention they are gaseous with a solid core

3 - earth is a mechanism created by Allah and it isn't billions of years old. what humans can reproduce in the Lab at their own pace/speed/limitations
    doesn't apply to Allah. The conditions of life on earth are not by hazard/perfect conditions for life existence .. else the moon would also be green and full of life which is not the case. don't confuse the mechanism of Gaia's inner working with its creation from nothing

4- no at all, Saturn is a special case which doesn't hold true to the other planets which according to the condition you mentioned should've collided by now. trust me, the forces excreted on any planet by the planet before it and after prevents them from colliding

5- this is an exaggerated represention but it gives you an idea about how planets orbit the sun and no they are not in the same plane
    1571118267012.png

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Iron Maiden sade2neh shu baddak bi hal shaghleh kella.... go lick some ale :lol: now I understand why you like bacon, did your **** freeze yet ?

1 - you still didn't prove what makes them spin and why they haven't come to a stop yet ? even though they're huge masses ..
    if the sun is spinning the whole planets, who is spinning the sun ? yallah jeweb ya tofol el mo3jizeh :lol:

2 - write well so we can understand what you want to say ... I did mention they are gaseous with a solid core

3 - earth is a mechanism created by Allah and it isn't billions of years old. what humans can reproduce in the Lab at their own pace/speed/limitations
    doesn't apply to Allah. The conditions of life on earth are not by hazard/perfect conditions for life existence .. else the moon would also be green and full of life which is not the case. don't confuse the mechanism of Gaia's inner working with its creation from nothing

4- no at all, Saturn is a special case which doesn't hold true to the other planets which according to the condition you mentioned should've collided by now. trust me, the forces excreted on any planet by the planet before it and after prevents them from colliding

5- this is an exaggerated represention but it gives you an idea about how planets orbit the sun and no they are not in the same plane
    View attachment 13738
    1. Angular momentum dude, read a bit of physics. In the vacuum of space objects maintain their momentum

2. The cores of these planets formed before the sun most notably Saturn and Jupiter who were able to capt more hydrogen and helium before fusion started and solar winds blew most of the gas in the nebula away

3. Mahdoum enta ?

5. That's an Atom my man

I think it's safe to say you want to reject science for the sake of your religious beliefs, you keep them, I'm not going into a religious battle.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

1. Angular momentum dude, read a bit of physics. In the vacuum of space objects maintain their momentum <= in Space there's no vacuum,
    still supposedly agreeing with your logic, what gave them the original (kickstarter) spin

2. The cores of these planets formed before the sun most notably Saturn and Jupiter who were able to capt more hydrogen and helium before fusion started and solar winds blew most of the gas in the nebula away <= for this reason saturn and jupiter (who capt more hydrogen and helium than the sun but their mix failed to ignite while the mix of the sun succeed) are cold planets !! Subhan Allah ... ****ing ***** doesn't know that fire needs oxygen ... let alone eternal fire

3. Mahdoum enta ? <= merci, merci, Je sais ?

4. <= four is missing, thought I'd remind you

5. That's an Atom my man <== la wlo 3anjad? maybe you should go to a doc and check your eyes or learn english, didn't you notice the words "exaggerated representation" in my previous post !! you are so poor, you can't even pay attention
    I think it's safe to say you want to reject science for the sake of your religious beliefs, you keep them, I'm not going into a religious battle.
    I'm wasn't going to drag you into a religious battle, not my intentions.
    I'm not rejecting science, however, science is a mere description of the universe mechanism as observed by humans, never a reference of the origins of the universe existence, nor the solar system. If what you claimed holds true, humans would've created worlds and planets by now.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    1. Angular momentum dude, read a bit of physics. In the vacuum of space objects maintain their momentum <= in Space there's no vacuum,
    still supposedly agreeing with your logic, what gave them the original (kickstarter) spin

2. The cores of these planets formed before the sun most notably Saturn and Jupiter who were able to capt more hydrogen and helium before fusion started and solar winds blew most of the gas in the nebula away <= for this reason saturn and jupiter (who capt more hydrogen and helium than the sun but their mix failed to ignite while the mix of the sun succeed) are cold planets !! Subhan Allah ... ****ing ***** doesn't know that fire needs oxygen ... let alone eternal fire

3. Mahdoum enta ? <= merci, merci, Je sais ?

4. <= four is missing, thought I'd remind you

5. That's an Atom my man <== la wlo 3anjad? maybe you should go to a doc and check your eyes or learn english, didn't you notice the words "exaggerated representation" in my previous post !! you are so poor, you can't even pay attention

I'm wasn't going to drag you into a religious battle, not my intentions.
    I'm not rejecting science, however, science is a mere description of the universe mechanism as observed by humans, never a reference of the origins of the universe existence, nor the solar system. If what you claimed holds true, humans would've created worlds and planets by now.
    fire needs oxygen?? you are aware there is no “fire” in the sun, only in a forest near you.

subhan allah akhi, the OG didnt expain to you how nuclear fusion work in that fairy book?

3ayb ma ysir hal hake akh hameed

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

fire needs oxygen?? you are aware there is no “fire” in the sun, only in a forest near you.
    subhan allah akhi, the OG didnt expain to you how nuclear fusion work in that fairy book?
    3ayb ma ysir hal hake akh hameed
    the sun has WMDs we should invade the sun !! :lol:
    OG ?