The True Horror of Islam

D

dyyyy

Islam is built on war and hate. Islam is built on rage and violence. It is not a religion. It is more like a cult. Alof of people are converting to christianity more than the numbers of the converts to islam. Some say that they will outnumber christianity in 2100 which I doubt. The fertility rate has dropped especially in majority muslim countries and it will continue to drop.
Hmmm..do you know the dark ages in europe (and why they're calledlike this)
Do you see what the chinese are doing to the uighur Muslims ?
Do you know what the budhists have done in india to m

and this is an article about Budhists (the ones considered as the most peaceful)

Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims?

and this extract explains it

But aren't Buddhist monks meant to be the good guys of religion?

Aggressive thoughts are inimical to all Buddhist teachings. Buddhism even comes equipped with a practical way to eliminate them. Through meditation the distinction between your feelings and those of others should begin to dissolve, while your compassion for all living things grows.

Of course, there is a strong strain of pacifism in Christian teachings too: "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you," were the words of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount.

But however any religion starts out, sooner or later it enters into a Faustian pact with state power. Buddhist monks looked to kings, the ultimate wielders of violence, for the support, patronage and order that only they could provide. Kings looked to monks to provide the popular legitimacy that only such a high moral vision can confer.

The result can seem ironic. If you have a strong sense of the overriding moral superiority of your worldview, then the need to protect and advance it can seem the most important duty of all.

Christian crusaders, Islamist militants, or the leaders of "freedom-loving nations", all justify what they see as necessary violence in the name of a higher good. Buddhist rulers and monks have been no exception.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

Hmmm..do you know the dark ages in europe (and why they're calledlike this)
    Do you see what the chinese are doing to the uighur Muslims ?
    Do you know what the budhists have done in india to m

and this is an article about Budhists (the ones considered as the most peaceful)

Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims?

and this extract explains it
    what does this have to do with the thread at hand?

SAVO

SAVO

The Arab slave trade is a name used to refer to the intersection of slavery and trade surrounding the Arab world and Indian Ocean, mainly in Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, and Europe. This barter occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century. The trade was conducted through slave markets in these areas, with the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior,Southern and Eastern Europe,the Caucasus, and Central Asia.

Walter Rodney argues that the term Arab Slave Trade is a historical misnomer since bilateral trade agreements between myriad ethnic groups across the proposed 'Zanj trade network' characterized much of the acquisition process of chattel, and more often than not indentured servants. He alternatively refers to it as the East African slave trade or the Indian Ocean slave trade. Others have also proposed the Trans-Saharan slave trade. The East African slave trade network was later dominated by European colonial traders by the 18th and 19th centuries, when the destinations of most East African slaves were plantation colonies owned by Europeans.

East Africa's forgotten slave trade | DW | 22.08.2019

NewLeb

NewLeb

serious question? :)
    Sure. The Arab conquerors could have easily wiped out the existence of non-Muslim communities in the Levant, but no, non-Muslims have been living there for centuries even after the conquests. This is opposed to what European Christians did in South America, but that doesn’t stop them projecting their violence on Muslims.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Sure. The Arab conquerors could have easily wiped out the existence of non-Muslim communities in the Levant, but no, non-Muslims have been living there for centuries even after the conquests. This is opposed to what European Christians did in South America, but that doesn’t stop them projecting their violence on Muslims.
    there are no christians left in Syria, Iraq, Palestine. There are christians just in Lebanon. A persecuted minority in Egypt. Again is your question serious?

SAVO

SAVO

bosnia muslim re still in europe unfortunately..
    worst kind of nazist..

NewLeb

NewLeb

there are no christians left in Syria, Iraq, Palestine. There are christians just in Lebanon. A persecuted minority in Egypt. Again is your question serious?
    Bull****. Sizable Christian communities remained in the Levant centuries after the Arab conquests, and you can’t explain that.

As to Iraq- er, American Christians invaded and destabilized the country, forcing Christians and other communities to flee.

As to Palestine, Jews and their Zionist Christian friends invaded the country and destabilized the region, forcing Christians and other communities to flee.

So all I see from your post is more projection of Christian violence.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Bull****. Sizable Christian communities remained in the Levant centuries after the Arab conquests, and you can’t explain that.

As to Iraq- er, American Christians invaded and destabilized the country, forcing Christians and other communities to flee.

As to Palestine, Jews and their Zionist Christian friends invaded the country and destabilized the region, forcing Christians and other communities to flee.

So all I see from your post is more projection of Christian violence.
    bullsh**. just blame the zionists for the whole mess. another SSNPer enta.

NewLeb

NewLeb

bullsh**. just blame the zionists for the whole mess. another SSNPer enta.
    Is that all you registered from my post? Well, I think I know what kind of individual I’m dealing with here... ;)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Is that all you registered from my post? Well, I think I know what kind of individual I’m dealing with here... ;)
    metel ma 2elet another ssnper blaming everything on the zionists without taking responsibility for their actions.

agnostic

agnostic

This thread was meant to push towards peace and the Muslims away from extremism. But the horde of Crusader trolls chose to hijack it. How low!:mad: