The UNIFIL Mandate and Lebanon's Ambassador to the UN: Is She Committing Treason?

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    مشاورات التمديد لـ«يونيفيل»: مندوبة لبنان «تخالف» أم «تتآمر»؟

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Amal Mdallali was initially part of the dead Hariri father' entourage and has proved herself in the diplomatic corps. Bassil kept her i believe because she was competent. Now she has no political cover and her job is up for grabs it seems. Unless she fights back of course.

Cherchez le Berri

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Amal Mdallali was initially part of the dead Hariri father' entourage and has proved herself in the diplomatic corps. Bassil kept her i believe because she was competent. Now she has no political cover and her job is up for grabs it seems. Unless she fights back of course.

Cherchez le Berri
    How can she be part of Hariri's cronies and expect Basil, who was foreign minister to sack her then? Wasnt Basil behaving like best buddies with the "corrupt Hariri"? Please we arent stupid. Put competence aside. It was all in a bid to "scratch my back and I will scratch your back" agreement between Aoun/Basil and Hariri.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How can she be part of Hariri's cronies and expect Basil, who was foreign minister to sack her then? Wasnt Basil behaving like best buddies with the "corrupt Hariri"? Please we arent stupid. Put competence aside. It was all in a bid to "scratch my back and I will scratch your back" agreement between Aoun/Basil and Hariri.
    Who said anything about Bassil wanting to sack her? He actually kept her because she is competent. People can be part of Hariri team and be competent, just like people can be part of the resistance team and be completely corrupt assholes.
    Scratch whatever back or balls you like, but this has nothing to do with what happened. You are only mirroring what you are used to.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Who said anything about Bassil wanting to sack her? He actually kept her because she is competent. People can be part of Hariri team and be competent, just like people can be part of the resistance team and be completely corrupt assholes.
    Scratch whatever back or balls you like, but this has nothing to do with what happened. You are only mirroring what you are used to.
    You dont need to give justification why Basil kept her. It isnt like if she was incompetent he was going to sack her anyways. Not when there was an agreement between Aoun and Hariri to do trade by barter: Aoun for president and Hariri for PM till eternity. Only that Hariri showed you guys the middle finger at least twice.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You dont need to give justification why Basil kept her. It isnt like if she was incompetent he was going to sack her anyways. Not when there was an agreement between Aoun and Hariri to do trade by barter: Aoun for president and Hariri for PM till eternity. Only that Hariri showed you guys the middle finger at least twice.
    Yea we are used to middle fingers when it comes to insidious corrupt lords, and we are proud to receive more in due time. Your insistence on reading the tarot cards and postulating that Bassil kept the lady because of other reasons is nothing but pure fantastical fruit of your own twisted imagination.
    Don't worry, we know where your lot stands and your opinion of Bassil and what he represents is clear. We are ready for your own middle finger now.

Note that i only posted what i know about Amal. You were probably triggered that i hinted at Berri. Figures as much.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Yea we are used to middle fingers when it comes to insidious corrupt lords, and we are proud to receive more in due time. Your insistence on reading the tarot cards and postulating that Bassil kept the lady because of other reasons is nothing but pure fantastical fruit of your own twisted imagination.
    Don't worry, we know where your lot stands and your opinion of Bassil and what he represents is clear. We are ready for your own middle finger now.

Note that i only posted what i know about Amal. You were probably triggered that i hinted at Berri. Figures as much.
    And it isnt a tarot card to present a ready made justification that she is competent and for that reason Basil didnt sack her when he was FM? Of course even if she was incompetent and cant read properly, with an alliance with Hariri, Basil would have still tolerated her. It doesnt need tarot cards to know. You wrote a book about Hariri corruption. Then when he agreed to make someone become president, and you agreed to make him PM, Hariri became a repentant saint. I really dont have problem with that even. But I hate your cynicism in trying to put all blame on others while you project a saintly image of only yourselves.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And it isnt a tarot card to present a ready made justification that she is competent and for that reason Basil didnt sack her when he was FM? Of course even if she was incompetent and cant read properly, with an alliance with Hariri, Basil would have still tolerated her. It doesnt need tarot cards to know. You wrote a book about Hariri corruption. Then when he agreed to make someone become president, and you agreed to make him PM, Hariri became a repentant saint. I really dont have problem with that even. But I hate your cynicism in trying to put all blame on others while you project a saintly image of only yourselves.
    Still regurgitating your own claims which you practically invented out of thin air and using them as strawman arguments.
    FPM dealt with Hariri far less than Hezbollah and Amal have done, are doing and will do in the future. Maybe that high horse of yours is a little pony and you should be careful it doesnt turn into a unicorn.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Still regurgitating your own claims which you practically invented out of thin air and using them as strawman arguments.
    FPM dealt with Hariri far less than Hezbollah and Amal have done, are doing and will do in the future. Maybe that high horse of yours is a little pony and you should be careful it doesnt turn into a unicorn.
    So FPM was responsible or only party responsible for May 7 and shutting parliament for two years.