• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The US Abuse of Lebanon's Financial Institutions

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ya3neh befriend Iran all you want but don't go acting like we can ignore the sanctions or welcome Iranian warships.

But you're missing the point and you're not even providing an answer to my question.

We have welcomed an American warship. We have some American troops in Lebanon. We are not complaining. At least not yet until they start trying to play local politics.

The point is no one is complaining about the American ship while everyone is using propaganda to talk about Iran. Iran hasn't yet docked a warship in Beirut. Your problem therefore is not Iran and Hezballah. Your problem is wanting to please America and convince America that you're abiding by it's dictates towards Iran. Not everyone has to adopt your choices. We are not a planet revolving around America's orbit. We are not obliged even as a country at the official level to hate all those whom America hates. We mustn't, and neither should any country, pick up enmity with another country because the US wants to act like a bully and force everyone to not be friends with those it doesn't like. You're telling us we should succumb to blackmail to please almighty America. And in the end an obvious question would arise: what has America done for Lebanon that's so significant and irreplaceable other than always threatening us to be its own little puppy?

Weezy

Legendary Member
In your Saudi world! Get your facts straight. Does it really matter if a patriotic group with nationalist goals gets blackmailed with the terrorist label game?

It's not a game. A well established bank collapsed because they sensed a connection with terrorism.

Gyounis

But you're missing the point and you're not even providing an answer to my question.

We have welcomed an American warship. We have some American troops in Lebanon. We are not complaining. At least not yet until they start trying to play local politics.

The point is no one is complaining about the American ship while everyone is using propaganda to talk about Iran. Iran hasn't yet docked a warship in Beirut. Your problem therefore is not Iran and Hezballah. Your problem is wanting to please America and convince America that you're abiding by it's dictates towards Iran. Not everyone has to adopt your choices. We are not a planet revolving around America's orbit. We are not obliged even as a country at the official level to hate all those whom America hates. We mustn't, and neither should any country, pick up enmity with another country because the US wants to act like a bully and force everyone to not be friends with those it doesn't like. You're telling us we should succumb to blackmail to please almighty America. And in the end an obvious question would arise: what has America done for Lebanon that's so significant and irreplaceable other than always threatening us to be its own little puppy?
1. The US and the lebanese army have close relationship, this can be seen as a sign of respect since they are dealing with an official institution.
2. Iran does't need to dock a ship in some harbor, it already has an entire militia and ideology docked in Lebanon, which nasrallah isn't shy of admitting.
3. 3a siret l puppies, don't act like you don't want us to be Iran's puppies. Pretty sure that you'll say that you're not, but we all know how it is.
4. I don't wanna please anyone but my country, thus it is recommended that we not act like we can take on the US which can end us without a bullet being shot. So you better hope it continues not doing anything. Yalla call me a coward.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
1. The US and the lebanese army have close relationship, this can be seen as a sign of respect since they are dealing with an official institution.
2. Iran does't need to dock a ship in some harbor, it already has an entire militia and ideology docked in Lebanon, which nasrallah isn't shy of admitting.
3. 3a siret l puppies, don't act like you don't want us to be Iran's puppies. Pretty sure that you'll say that you're not, but we all know how it is.
4. I don't wanna please anyone but my country, thus it is recommended that we not act like we can take on the US which can end us without a bullet being shot. So you better hope it continues not doing anything. Yalla call me a coward.

First of all, no body can end us. Speak for yourself habibi. We are on this land by God's permission. You may not believe it and it may sound funny to many who lack faith. Imam Sadeq (as) believed to be God's appointed vice regent on earth by the Shia mentioned the people of Jabal Amel. That aside, Nasrallah is what and who he is by his own choice and he is putting his life in danger and sacrificed his first child out of bravery. You want us to become what you are because you're a coward. Whatever you think or whatever accusation and pointing finger you do is your business. There is no way to reason with people like you. All I explained, you cannot refute. You ended up regurgitating your $hit and make it in points form to throw the same accusations. Yallah a77et.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
It's not a game. A well established bank collapsed because they sensed a connection with terrorism.

Srofon bil bank. Whenever they "sense", you cheer for them to destroy your country's economy. Even though we know for sure Hezballah doesn't use our financial institutions for it's financial dealings. They're using a Shia owned bank as scape goat to show they are around and have influence. And you're clapping for them. When they destroy the financial sector and the banking industry, it is not Hezballah that will be affected. It is those who are cheering for them.

Weezy

Legendary Member
Srofon bil bank. Whenever they "sense", you cheer for them to destroy your country's economy. Even though we know for sure Hezballah doesn't use our financial institutions for it's financial dealings. They're using a Shia owned bank as scape goat to show they are around and have influence. And you're clapping for them. When they destroy the financial sector and the banking industry, it is not Hezballah that will be affected. It is those who are cheering for them.

The banking sector is solid as long as HA is no where near it.

Weezy

Legendary Member
First of all, no body can end us. Speak for yourself habibi. We are on this land by God's permission. You may not believe it and it may sound funny to many who lack faith. Imam Sadeq (as) believed to be God's appointed vice regent on earth by the Shia mentioned the people of Jabal Amel. That aside, Nasrallah is what and who he is by his own choice and he is putting his life in danger and sacrificed his first child out of bravery. You want us to become what you are because you're a coward. Whatever you think or whatever accusation and pointing finger you do is your business. There is no way to reason with people like you. All I explained, you cannot refute. You ended up regurgitating your $hit and make it in points form to throw the same accusations. Yallah a77et.

God's vice regent? Where do you guys come with these stuff

Rafidi

Legendary Member
God's vice regent? Where do you guys come with these stuff

Do you want to discuss religion? If yes, come to the religion thread let me school you. This is based on and found in the Quran and in "Sahih Muslim" and in your other hadiths, which you sweep under the rug.

Gyounis

How can I reason with someone who uses religious prophecies for argument?
Ya khaye how do you claim that we are slaves of the west while you are slaves to individuals? if Nasrallah points his finger at a place hundreds of thousands would march that direction without question, and if Khamenei points Nasrallah does the same? Yes that is the pinnacle of freedom. Labbainka ya Nasrallah and fida l sayed w rahen isharet l sayed w ballout? I'm saying deal with a situation the best we can and that's it, but you are insanely stubborn and insist on following a very narrow and destructive path.
What do you expect of a poor tiny country with a divided population that is still struggling to get 24/7 electricity and struggling to find a solution for the garbage problems among other simple things? rbotle zindak shwe.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
How can I reason with someone who uses religious prophecies for argument?
Ya khaye how do you claim that we are slaves of the west while you are slaves to individuals? if Nasrallah points his finger at a place hundreds of thousands would march that direction without question, and if Khamenei points Nasrallah does the same? Yes that is the pinnacle of freedom. Labbainka ya Nasrallah and fida l sayed w rahen isharet l sayed w ballout? I'm saying deal with a situation the best we can and that's it, but you are insanely stubborn and insist on following a very narrow and destructive path.
What do you expect of a poor tiny country with a divided population that is still struggling to get 24/7 electricity and struggling to find a solution for the garbage problems among other simple things? rbotle zindak shwe.

when you lack respect for the beliefs of others, how can anyone reason with you?

Thawra # Furoshima

Let those who have ears hear it:

China to invest $280 billion in Iranian oil

And how it will help if Iran can’t expore it
China is lying
They are playing with Crusader USA