• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The US Abuse of Lebanon's Financial Institutions

Thawra # Furoshima

Ya mama shu betkhawwef...fazee3..

You forget one thing: in whatever eventuality, the resistance and the army will always fight as one. So this your silly tactic of trying to put a wedge between the resistance and the army will NEVER EVER bear fruit in Lebanon.
The army will never fight with a group who will try to take over state institutions as you suggested many times
The army will fight it and all your yellow laughing will not change that facts
Know if that not your intention no problem but you face the sanctions alone
You hate USA ?? army love USA
Army is trained armed and supported by Crusader USA not your Hussein Khameiny
Nobody is afraid of you
Yes you can drag the country in a war with Israel that a fact , yes you can resist to a certain degree
But you can’t take the country
That is much beyond your power

Last edited:

Thawra # Furoshima

Laugh ? laugh Corrie girl ? meanwhile you are sanctioned and until now you weren’t able to do something about it except nagging before the Zionist agent and begging him and telling him you now we passed all the laws you demanded , we cannot bear it anymore
Have some dignity at least refuse to receive him the Zionist agent
Wallaw

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The army will never fight with a group who will try to take over state institutions as you suggested many times
The army will fight it and all your yellow laughing will not change that facts
Know if that not your intention no problem but you face the sanctions alone
You hate USA ?? army love USA
Army is trained armed and supported by Crusader USA not your Hussein Khameiny
Nobody is afraid of you
Yes you can drag the country in a war with Israel that a fact , yes you can resist to a certain degree
But you can’t take the country
That is much beyond your power

No matter the help the US gives the LA, the LA will never be their militia in Lebanon to carry out American orders and to fight its own people. Of course, the wish behind all this so called aid is aimed at employing the army to carry out American orders. And that would be the end of an army in Lebanon. It won't remain one or intact. The army command is wise and it will never subject itself to foreign orders. Let your American buddies know that their investment on the LA will provide them with no gains for their evil machinations. When there's political turmoil, the army takes a neutral stance. The army in the end is subject to political orders of the cabinet. So stop trying to tarnish the image of the institution that unites all Lebanese and acts in the interests of the nation. That institution will never be a tool to execute American orders. You're trying to toy with its image and make it look like an American tool and you should stop it.

Thawra # Furoshima

No matter the help the US gives the LA, the LA will never be their militia in Lebanon to carry out American orders and to fight its own people. Of course, the wish of all these aid is aimed at employing the army to carry out American orders. And that would be the end of an army in Lebanon. It won't remain one or intact. The army command is wise and it will never subject itself to foreign orders. Let your American buddies know that their investment on the LA will provide them with no gains for their evil machinations. When there's political turmoil, the army takes a neutral stance. The army in the end is subject to political orders of the cabinet. So stop trying to tarnish the image of the institution that unites all Lebanese and acts in the interests of the nation. That institution will never be a tool to execute American orders. You're trying to toy with its image and you should stop it.
You are playing on words Corrie Girl ?
If you try to take over
All Lebanese community will be against you
And you are not a majority in the army or in the most trained units
We know the magawir in roumieh or the airborne brigade in keserwan
We know it’s social composition
Cabinet will order the army to stop you if you move towards state institutions
But If emergency arrived and the cabinet could not meet
Commander of army and army leaders had authority to deal with a militia trying to take over the country
All will happen in a few hours or days nobody will wait for council of ministers
Yes US investment in army is great because it balances your militia power and it is killing you
Army is 100 times more powerful than 2008

Thawra # Furoshima

Have some dignity refuse to receive the Zionist agent who is putting your Shia banks and Shia money in Africa under sanctions
Let me respect you

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are playing on words Corrie Girl ?
If you try to take over
All Lebanese community will be against you
And you are not a majority in the army or in the most trained units
We know the magawir in roumieh or the airborne brigade in keserwan
We know it’s social composition
Cabinet will order the army to stop you if you move towards state institutions
But If emergency arrived and the cabinet could not meet
Commander of army and army leaders had authority to deal with a militia trying to take over the country
All will happen in a few hours or days nobody will wait for council of ministers
Yes US investment in army is great because it balances your militia power and it is killing you
Army is 100 times more powerful than 2008

When the cabinet is resigned, who will give the army political cover and orders to act?

You want to rule the country alone? Go ahead. But leave the army out of your American Zionist agenda. And who are you exactly? None of the leaders in the country who matter share your dreams. Lol.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Have some dignity refuse to receive the Zionist agent who is putting your Shia banks and Shia money in Africa under sanctions
Let me respect you

Send a letter to Berri. I am not his personal adviser.

Thawra # Furoshima

When the cabinet is resigned, who will give the army political cover and orders to act?

You want to rule the country alone? Go ahead. But leave the army out of your American Zionist agenda. And who are you exactly? None of the leaders in the country who matter share your dreams. Lol.
Why the cabinet will resign
Shia are 6/30 you need 11 to resign
Leave Lebanon out of your Iran plan

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Why the cabinet will resign
Shia are 6/30 you need 11 to resign
Leave Lebanon out of your Iran plan

Hahaha

You have no idea how politics works in Lebanon. So you're not even aware that if an entire sect resigns or all ministers of a sect resign from the government, the government will lose legitimacy and it is therefore considered resigned? If all six Shia ministers resign (let me even ignore the fact that FPM, the march 8 Sunni, Frangieh ministers are HA allies in the govt), then the govt is considered resigned.

Thawra # Furoshima

Hahaha

You have no idea how politics works in Lebanon. So you're not even aware that if an entire sect resigns or all ministers of a sect resign from the government, the government will lose legitimacy and it is therefore considered resigned? If all six Shia ministers resign (let me even ignore the fact that FPM, the march 8 Sunni, Frangieh ministers are HA allies in the govt), then the govt is considered resigned.
Oh I know better than you corrie Girl ?
FPM will not cover taking the country
If your allies stick with you you control government so why resign you have 18 ministers with All your allies 9 FPM 6 Shia 1 Sunni 8 march 1 arslan 1 Frangieh
So let’s stick to the 6 Shia resign
Seniora Government In 2006/2008 continues functioning for 2 years without Shia and was taking legal decisions not recognized by Shia but by governments institutions and international community
Any other bright idea ?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Oh I know better than you corrie Girl ?
FPM will not cover taking the country
If your allies stick with you you control government so why resign you have 18 ministers with All your allies 9 FPM 6 Shia 1 Sunni 8 march 1 arslan 1 Frangieh
So let’s stick to the 6 Shia resign
Seniora Government In 2006/2008 continues functioning for 2 years without Shia and was taking legal decisions not recognized by Shia but by governments institutions and international community
Any other bright idea ?

Boy, his govt lacked legitimacy and continued as tarif a3mal or transitional govt. and the crisis led to May 7. That is why i have been explaining that the army wont take orders from an illegitimate govt. And if that scenario plays out again, the country would be functionally and legally paralyzed. You've gone to check online. Boy bye.

Please @Jo shuflak shi 7alleh. Heda elli baddo ye3mal 7areb ahliyyeh and he doesnt know the basic concepts governing Lebanese politics. He is driven by blind sectarian instincts of the past. Crusader this and crusader that.

Thawra # Furoshima

Boy, his govt lacked legitimacy and continued as tarif a3mal or transitional govt. and the crisis led to May 7. That is why i have been explaining that the army wont take orders from an illegitimate govt. And if that scenario plays out again, the country would be functionally and legally paralyzed. You've gone to check online. Boy bye.

Please @Jo shuflak shi 7alleh. Heda elli baddo ye3mal 7areb ahliyyeh and he doesnt know the basic concepts governing Lebanese politics. He is driven by blind sectarian instincts of the past. Crusader this and crusader that.
7 May because Lebanon was divided
But taking over Lebanon meaning people will be united
So you are saying it is ok for you to decide war and peace in Lebanon ??
And to say you are closing us institutions and banks and take over the country
Yes Corrie girl ?
Your problem you can’t answer
As you love your Khameiny we are Christians Crusader

Rafidi

Legendary Member
7 May because Lebanon was divided
But taking over Lebanon meaning people will be united
So you are saying it is ok for you to decide war and peace in Lebanon ??
And to say you are closing us institutions and banks and take over the country
Yes Corrie girl ?
Your problem you can’t answer
As you love your Khameiny we are Christians Crusader

Where did I mention closing institutions and taking over Lebanon? Ya 3ammeh all these institutions we are part of them and we own them also. What are you talking about? If a foreign country comes to violate our independence and sovereignty and use state or financial institutions to fight us, yes we can disrupt the functioning of the state and its institutions. Ive already shown you one way: all Shia ministers resign. Ask the US ambassador to leave. Cause political turmoil. Etc. We can bring the country to a standstill. You can't rule without us. Know that. I mean by "you", as @LVV and geagea and kataeb. Ya3neh the sissan of the Parliament and govt. The country today is not as divided as it was in 2008. That is very true. The country today is united in supporting the resistance and not opposing it. The resistance and it's allies have majority in parliament and in govt. What are you talking about? You want to force the FPM, Marada, etc to be enemies of HA because you see them as " Christians ". But these are allies of the resistance. They are not ready to join your crusader in chief to fight their fellow Lebanese and destroy their country and put their lives in danger because the US executes a Zionist agenda in the region. You too can join your fellow Christians in the majority, who are patriotic and true crusaders and be with your countrymen and defend the resistance and its right in defending the country along with the LA or you can continue to be a fake crusader and a traitor. But stop stoking sectarian sentiments from far away America and thinking your fellow Christians are blind fanatics like you. You have to smell the coffee and know the reality of politics in Lebanon.

Thawra # Furoshima

Where did I mention closing institutions and taking over Lebanon? Ya 3ammeh all these institutions we are part of them and we own them also. What are you talking about? If a foreign country comes to violate our independence and sovereignty and use state or financial institutions to fight us, yes we can disrupt the functioning of the state and its institutions. Ive already shown you one way: all Shia ministers resign. Ask the US ambassador to leave. Cause political turmoil. Etc. We can bring the country to a standstill. You can't rule without us. Know that. I mean by "you", as @LVV and geagea and kataeb. Ya3neh the sissan of the Parliament and govt. The country today is not as divided as it was in 2008. That is very true. The country today is united in supporting the resistance and not opposing it. The resistance and it's allies have majority in parliament and in govt. What are you talking about? You want to force the FPM, Marada, etc to be enemies of HA because you see them as " Christians ". But these are allies of the resistance. They are not ready to join your crusader in chief to fight their fellow Lebanese and destroy their country and put their lives in danger because the US executes a Zionist agenda in the region. You too can join your fellow Christians in the majority, who are patriotic and true crusaders and be with your countrymen and defend the resistance and its right in defending the country along with the LA or you can continue to be a fake crusader and a traitor. But stop stoking sectarian sentiments from far away America and thinking your fellow Christians are blind fanatics like you. You have to smell the coffee and know the reality of politics in Lebanon.
You said you will attack us institution meaning the army because us is with army base
For you I should not be a Crusader but you should be a small ayatollah follower
We told many times okay for the resistance under state authority
But you refuse
Then you say I don’t care about sanctions
Then sanctions bite you because of Iran you say it is better if all Lebanese are sanctioned
So you want to drag us with your madness and we are traitors if we say no
So sorry corrie Girl ? you are the sectarian and you are the one aligning this country with a foreign entity which is seen as a terrorist nation by most world ? community

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You said you will attack us institution meaning the army because us is with army base
For you I should not be a Crusader but you should be a small ayatollah follower
We told many times okay for the resistance under state authority
But you refuse
Then you say I don’t care about sanctions
Then sanctions bite you because of Iran you say it is better if all Lebanese are sanctioned
So you want to drag us with your madness and we are traitors if we say no
So sorry corrie Girl ? you are the sectarian and you are the one aligning this country with a foreign entity which is seen as a terrorist nation by most world ? community

Please can you point out the post where I mention of attacking anyone or anything?

Thawra # Furoshima

Please can you point out the post where I mention of attacking anyone or anything?
I m
This is enough insult to block the airport road in protest and make this motherf*ck*r to return back to wherever he came from. Someone tell this Zionist motherfu$k** that Hassan Nasrallah is from a southern village called Bazoriyyeh. Who the hell is this Shinker to tell us who's Lebanese and who's not? We should call off all negotiations until the US appoints a new mediator. This idiot is insulting us. You can't come to our country and insult us. The US and its Zionist mercenaries are crossing every line in abusing Lebanon and the Lebanese. No negotiations should proceed with this guy in charge. Let us teach him how a supposed diplomat and negotiator is supposed to stitch his running mouth. If we don't benefit from our oil and gas resources, Israehell should be prevented too from getting any benefit.
Akid Zionist controlled w noss. The state is literally opening its @$$ for the US Zionist mercenaries to count the number of hairs in it. In which other independent country does the US misbehave in this manner? Personally, I would prefer for the entire banking sector and the entire country to be sanctioned than to have a friendly country rape Lebanon in this way because of Lebanese rivals I am not in support of. I am referring to those bala sharaf who think they're hurting HA and the Shia. Before the US was targeting HA with sanctions and financial harassment, and no one really cared because HA doesnt use the banking sector. Now they're committing sectarian terrorism and financial terrorism against a Lebanese community as a whole, targeting whoever they want to make a scapegoat of. And they feel others will just their arms and watch in despair and can do nothing. What if HA and the Shia choose to escalate the situation financially, politically and in other ways? W khalleh y*nt*k el balad killo 3a ekhet America w aznab America?
Dakhlak your crusader clown in chief, is he still begging to meet with Rouhani? He just fired Sab3el boromba Bolton. Trump is a businessman. He doesnt want wars. He wants money. Soon, when he meets with Rouhani, and Iran settle its issues with the US, the Americans will sell all their toys in Lebanon for half a penny.
Oh well. My analysis is right after all.

I told you. Hezballah and its allies and popular base have not reacted 1%.

If they react, trust me, Lebanon will be out of reach for the US. There's a limit the US can go in it's abuse of our sovereignty.

If they push their opponents in Lebanon, it would be a case of 3alaiyyeh w 3ala a3da2eh.

Even the US ambassador will be driven out. Those the US is fighting can disrupt Lebanon. A case whereby only one community is targeted while others have a safe haven will not exist in Lebanon. Ok, they used to target Hezbollah with financial sanctions and no one cared. Now they're declaring a sectarian war on an entire Lebanese community, the largest community in Lebanon. It won't end well. Yes, it will be bad for all, but a situation whereby only those the US intends ill for will suffer is not going to be the case. Everyone will face the suffering and consequences including US puppets.
I'm not the one showing you. Its not a challenge between me and you. Nothing personal. I'm analyzing. And you just posted a report that aligns with my analysis. The US can't target just one community in Lebanon and have its puppets in a state of happiness. I'm not a decision maker. But just think. Don't imagine your opponents are weak or incapable of turning the tables. If the US wants a soft war, how can it guaranty those it is targeting won't react in unexpected ways and make Lebanon a conflict zone?
Iran is saying. Let them say. Let the US say too. But a country acting and auditing our banking sector is unacceptable. It is a violation of our independence as a country.
And in the end, who will lose? Have they won in Yemen? If it gets to that, the aftermath will see a Lebanon without all the traitors. And you think 500,000 Lebanese are willing to fight their fellow Lebanese kermal 3yoon el amerkan w Israehell? Pls get real. I ignore your posts because you're deluded.
hahaha
Who do you want to fight and who's going to fight who?

Geagea? Jumblatt? Hariri? The little Gmayyels? Aslan if they had the power and balls Hezballah has, they would have long fought a civil war to eliminate Hezballah and its allies. Bas they can't do anything. They have tried before w akalo kam sa7soo7. Hariri is now reformed. Geagea is still looking for the right time, which he wouldn't see in his remaining lifetime. So who exactly is going to execute your dream and fight a civil war for the Americans? And how are you sure your likes will win and they won't be flushed out of the system forever like Mansoor Hadi?
No matter the help the US gives the LA, the LA will never be their militia in Lebanon to carry out American orders and to fight its own people. Of course, the wish behind all this so called aid is aimed at employing the army to carry out American orders. And that would be the end of an army in Lebanon. It won't remain one or intact. The army command is wise and it will never subject itself to foreign orders. Let your American buddies know that their investment on the LA will provide them with no gains for their evil machinations. When there's political turmoil, the army takes a neutral stance. The army in the end is subject to political orders of the cabinet. So stop trying to tarnish the image of the institution that unites all Lebanese and acts in the interests of the nation. That institution will never be a tool to execute American orders. You're trying to toy with its image and make it look like an American tool and you should stop it.
So traitor like Mansour hadi who is the legal president of his country recognized by un
All Lebanese under sanctions , nobody have a relationship with outside if someone sanctioned
Central bank Zionist
US ambassadors and institutions driven out
Close airport roads etc...
And on and on and on
Corrie girl ?
We are traitors and sectarian and you are a secular nationalist

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I m

So traitor like Mansour hadi who is the legal president of his country recognized by un
All Lebanese under sanctions , nobody have a relationship with outside if someone sanctioned
Central bank Zionist
US ambassadors and institutions driven out
Close airport roads etc...
And on and on and on
Corrie girl ?
We are traitors and sectarian and you are a secular nationalist

La2 habibi...show me where I said "we will attack" or "I will attack" the US base in Lebanon. If you can't, then the mods should do the needed against you. And this is the straw that will break the camel's back. I'm blocking you. Foolishness + ignorance + lying.

Thawra # Furoshima

image.jpg
3 Shia banks could be closed
image.jpg
60 percent of Shia remittances money reduction from Africa
USA Crusader sanctions are hitting very hard HA supporters

Last edited: