• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

The Vatican, the Catholic And Christians Churches

Is the Vatican under Pope Francis

• Too much interfering in politics

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Too much leftist

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Too much anti capitalist

• Is doing a great job

• Is doing a Middle job

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Is doing a bad job

• Is defending the poor and the environment

• It’s position on immigration negative

• It’s position on immigration positive

• The pope is a saint in his private life

• The pope is an inspirational figure

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Pope Francis while a saintly figure is wrong in his opposition to populist leaders like Trump or Lig

• It’s a scandal the Pope refuse to receive Populist Government in Italy

• Pope refusal of Abortions is great

• Pope acceptance not to condemn people and to give second chances even for abortions supporters is 👍🏻

• Total voters

LVV

The Crusaders won the battle against the culture of death in Argentina
The homelands of the Pope and the Bridge to the anti Crusaders to spread their heresy and sick ideas inside the stronghold of Christians and the Crusaders in South and Central America .
If the USA is still Crusader land it is partly because of Hispanic Crusaders .
Jesus and Mary thanks ? for victory on the infidels

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you make what you call morals mandatory does that mean your society is morally okay? and christian?

If the sole reason why someone is not committing murder or doing drugs or getting an abortion is because they are scared of the law and going to prison that is a horrible society to live in! I do not not go on a murder spree because it is illegal...i do that because it is my morals and most of the times im just not in the mood :p

What a victory (in your standards) would be is legal abortion but 0 people getting one meaning they are all "good christians" that are anti-abortion it is not the fact that the country passed a law against it!

Anyway orphan numbers will get higher as accidents happen and idiots exist, kids suffering their whole life will be higher, illegal unsanitary abortions that get women killed will be higher....this is not what a good christian society looks like meaning this is not a victory

Last edited:

LVV

If you make what you call morals mandatory does that mean your society is morally okay? and christian?

If the sole reason why someone is not committing murder or doing drugs or getting an abortion is because they are scared of the law and going to prison that is a horrible society to live in! I do not not go on a murder spree because it is illegal...i do that because it is my morals and most of the times im just not in the mood :p

What a victory (in your standards) would be is legal abortion but 0 people getting one meaning they are all "good christians" that are anti-abortion it is not the fact that the country passed a law against it!

Anyway orphan numbers will get higher as accidents happen and idiots exist, kids suffering their whole life will be higher, illegal unsanitary abortions that get women killed will be higher....this is not what a good christian society looks like meaning this is not a victory
    So that’s acceptable
    Killing a baby with Human Heart

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So that’s acceptable
    Killing a baby with Human Heart
    If you read carefully my comment i never said i am pro or against abortion...in general i am not for but i am for it being legal as people generally do not get it for fun an games!

I guess this is acceptable for you: Abortions will happen be it legal or not
    or this
    ?

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And, yet, there are laws against murder.

The laws influenced your morals. Not the other way around. If murder was no longer a crime, the rates of murder would rise significantly.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you read carefully my comment i never said i am pro or against abortion...in general i am not for but i am for it being legal as people generally do not get it for fun an games!

I guess this is acceptable for you: Abortions will happen be it legal or not
    or this
    ?
    If you asked those orphans if they would rather not have been born at all, most would answer no.

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And, yet, there are laws against murder.

The laws influenced your morals. Not the other way around. If murder was no longer a crime, the rates of murder would rise significantly.
    The law never influenced my choice! how i was brought up did (and please do not go there i was not brought up like this because there is a law) .... and i am glad people around are not stopping themselves from killing each others because there is a law! do not want to live in that world!

I am not touching on the point of laws i am touching on the point of claiming christian victory because a law was passed! i am not religious at all but a christian victory is in values and people not wanting to do bad ...not by forcibly through laws making them do somethine!

Christianity has no "chari3a" like law...inserting it into state laws makes it that way

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you asked those orphans if they would rather not have been born at all, most would answer no.
    Many people around the world prefer not to have been born but that is not the point! the point is if you are going to pass such a law the first thing you need to do is create the infrastructure to help those you are condemning to be pregnant against their will for a mistake they did, for the unwanted children and from the cruel society that does not tolerate a single mother!
    Prepare for these children to come to this world instead of calling for life and they prefer to be born! That is my point!
    I wholeheartedly hope this never happens to anyone, but if someone is raped, druged, abused, .... or a child will be born with horrible pains this is a condemnation of parents and kids alike!

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The law never influenced my choice! how i was brought up did (and please do not go there i was not brought up like this because there is a law) .... and i am glad people around are not stopping themselves from killing each others because there is a law! do not want to live in that world!
    The truth is uncomfortable, but it is still the truth. People who don't believe in evil, and who don't realize the power it has over them, are dangerous. Wolves in sheeps' clothing.

I am not touching on the point of laws i am touching on the point of claiming christian victory because a law was passed! i am not religious at all but a christian victory is in values and people not wanting to do bad ...not by forcibly through laws making them do somethine!
    The fact that the majority voted against abortion signals that a lot of people in Argentina still believe in Christian values.

Christianity has no "chari3a" like law...inserting it into state laws makes it that way
    People voted on a law presented by politicians. It's not a law imposed by religious authorities. This is nothing like sharia.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Many people around the world prefer not to have been born but that is not the point! the point is if you are going to pass such a law the first thing you need to do is create the infrastructure to help those you are condemning to be pregnant against their will for a mistake they did, for the unwanted children and from the cruel society that does not tolerate a single mother!
    Couldn't agree more. Anything less would be hypocritical.

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Couldn't agree more. Anything less would be hypocritical.
    I am glad we both agrea on this! But there is a sad reality from a simple observation...

most developed countries today allow abortion ...these same countries try to deliver the infrastructure that is missing. Sometimes it is lacking but they do the effort to fund orphenages and education and ...

Yet in the undeveloped world where abortion tends to be illegal they cannot afford this and they do not do this! plus a mentality that makes them look at a single mother as a "sinner" instead of helping out!

I would be proud of Argentina (if i believed in that law) the day they create that aid and not claim victory before...sadly i know this is not going to happen as we all realistically know what argentina is capable off with its economy and je m'enfoutisme attitude...so claiming victory is a bit sad to all the suffering that it will create

(i know exceptions exist...)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    I wholeheartedly hope this never happens to anyone, but if someone is raped, druged, abused, .... or a child will be born with horrible pains this is a condemnation of parents and kids alike!
    I don't think anyone is talking about extreme cases, where there is a horrible decision to be taken
    Most of the cases are about comfort

220.000 avortements sont pratiqués chaque année
    Cela représente une grossesse sur cinq, selon les statistiques du ministère de la Santé. Un chiffre stable depuis 2006 après une dizaine d’années de hausse entre 1995 et 2006. «Cette stabilité s’explique par la meilleure couverture contraceptive des Françaises. Même s’il faut souligner la persistance d’inégalités sociales et régionales aux soins et donc à la contraception», souligne Magali Mazuy, chercheuse à l’Ined. Conséquence: les taux d’IVG sont plus élevés qu’ailleurs dans les départements d’outre-mer (DOM), en Île-de-France et dans le sud de la France.

Entre 1996 et 2011, l’IVG chez les jeunes femmes a augmenté
    «Car la période qui sépare les premiers rapports sexuels et l’installation dans une vie de couple s’est allongée. Du coup, pendant cette période qui dure environ une dizaine d’années, les jeunes femmes ont des relations sexuelles plus épisodiques, avec une utilisation non systématique des moyens de contraception, ce qui renforce les risques d’une grossesse non désirée», explique Laurent Toulemon, chercheur à l’Ined. Par ailleurs, «on assiste à une marginalisation grandissante des grossesses adolescentes, ce qui incite davantage de jeunes femmes à avorter lorsque leur grossesse n’est pas désirée», ajoute Magali Mazuy.

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think anyone is talking about extreme cases, where there is a horrible decision to be taken
    Most of the cases are about comfort

220.000 avortements sont pratiqués chaque année
    Cela représente une grossesse sur cinq, selon les statistiques du ministère de la Santé. Un chiffre stable depuis 2006 après une dizaine d’années de hausse entre 1995 et 2006. «Cette stabilité s’explique par la meilleure couverture contraceptive des Françaises. Même s’il faut souligner la persistance d’inégalités sociales et régionales aux soins et donc à la contraception», souligne Magali Mazuy, chercheuse à l’Ined. Conséquence: les taux d’IVG sont plus élevés qu’ailleurs dans les départements d’outre-mer (DOM), en Île-de-France et dans le sud de la France.

Entre 1996 et 2011, l’IVG chez les jeunes femmes a augmenté
    «Car la période qui sépare les premiers rapports sexuels et l’installation dans une vie de couple s’est allongée. Du coup, pendant cette période qui dure environ une dizaine d’années, les jeunes femmes ont des relations sexuelles plus épisodiques, avec une utilisation non systématique des moyens de contraception, ce qui renforce les risques d’une grossesse non désirée», explique Laurent Toulemon, chercheur à l’Ined. Par ailleurs, «on assiste à une marginalisation grandissante des grossesses adolescentes, ce qui incite davantage de jeunes femmes à avorter lorsque leur grossesse n’est pas désirée», ajoute Magali Mazuy.
    Argentina population: 44 millions
    France population: 67 millions

yet:
    "Under current Argentine law, in place since 1921, abortion is legal only in cases of rape or if the pregnancy poses a risk to the woman’s health.

But that doesn’t mean women in Argentina are not having abortions. No official numbers are available, but Health Minister Adolfo Rubinstein has estimated there are more than 350,000 clandestine abortions every year. Human rights groups put the number higher, around 500,000 a year."

This amazing christian catholic victory kept the status quo and did not do any advancement to the 350 000 abortion! A law does not limit this education and combating poverty and having a good infrastructure does! This is a loss not a victory and shows you in a developped country how the number is by far lower and even lower than that per capita...

LVV

Argentina population: 44 millions
    France population: 67 millions

yet:
    "Under current Argentine law, in place since 1921, abortion is legal only in cases of rape or if the pregnancy poses a risk to the woman’s health.

But that doesn’t mean women in Argentina are not having abortions. No official numbers are available, but Health Minister Adolfo Rubinstein has estimated there are more than 350,000 clandestine abortions every year. Human rights groups put the number higher, around 500,000 a year."

This amazing christian catholic victory kept the status quo and did not do any advancement to the 350 000 abortion! A law does not limit this education and combating poverty and having a good infrastructure does! This is a loss not a victory and shows you in a developped country how the number is by far lower and even lower than that per capita...
    There is not 350,000 Abortions
    Pure lies by supporters of Abortions