The vicious Media war on FPM- How FPM is confronting?

NAFAR

NAFAR

The vicious media war and political assassination against FPM is not new.
But lately it escalated to new levels with many parties/media outlets involved.
The FPM media machine is in Coma unfortunately and this is leading to huge political an popular loss.
This war will not stop but will escalate; if FPM leadership is not taking immediate steps to confront this war, the losses in the next elections will be huge and the PMA mandate will be burned.
This is- as I see it- is the most important topic that FPM need to look into at the moment.
Please share your thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

FPM needs to start fighting hard. stop being in HAs pocket. dont give them everything they want. HA your ally doesnt want to reform the state or fight corruption. them and others are contributing to the states downfall. you have the Presidency, 1/3+1 the gov and if you join hands with LF half the gov. you can impose your choice on the whole gov. 29+15 which is 44 MPs. big changes can happen from such an alliance in certain points especially that both want reform and to fight corruption. do not let anything on the table without reform.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I think FPM had it coming
    if the issue with LF which has a block of 15 is just some admin appointments **** it give it to them in return of some alliance on some points. what is the point of LF, Amal and PSP against the Ahed and FM and HA not wanting reform either?? Amal and PSP are the ones against the Ahed and without the LF you have a trio against the Ahed. HA doesnt need to talk he has Berri politically to do his dirty work and shows FPM eno ne7na ma3ak.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    FPM needs to start fighting hard. stop being in HAs pocket. dont give them everything they want. HA your ally doesnt want to reform the state or fight corruption. them and others are contributing to the states downfall. you have the Presidency, 1/3+1 the gov and if you join hands with LF half the gov. you can impose your choice on the whole gov. 29+15 which is 44 MPs. big changes can happen from such an alliance in certain points especially that both want reform and to fight corruption. do not let anything on the table without reform.
    Please please stop talking about joining hands with LF. We did join hands, and all they wanted was to back stab. You keep repeating this over and over again, as if we didn't try. LF don't want Aoun to succeed. That is a fact

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Please please stop talking about joining hands with LF. We did join hands, and all they wanted was to back stab. You keep repeating this over and over again, as if we didn't try. LF don't want Aoun to succeed. That is a fact
    it isnt correct. khaye u dont want to join hands with the second largest christian block, good luck lakeina. dont blame anyone except urself if the Ahed doesnt succeed. you do know that Hariri got 21 MPs and LF got 15 right?? 162K votes double the PSP. better to join hands buddy. currently they are together for reforms in the state.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    it isnt correct. khaye u dont want to join hands with the second largest christian block, good luck lakeina. dont blame anyone except urself if the Ahed doesnt succeed. you do know that Hariri got 21 MPs and LF got 15 right?? 162K votes double the PSP. better to join hands buddy. currently they are together for reforms in the state.
    Ya khaye we did join hands. Wen kenet mnel 2016 lal 2018? FPM agreed to split the seats 50-50 with LF. What did they do? Constant attack day and night on FPM ministers, and during the Hariri crisis, they stood with KSA. I'm not saying the others are better, but you keep bringing up the LF as if they want Aoun to succeed.

NAFAR

NAFAR

I believe you missed the thread point; I am not talking about actual achievements here, but about the media machine of FPM which is very poor opposite to the orchestrated attacks against FPM.
    Whatever achievements FPM will do it will be overshadowed by the media war; unfortunately a big part of the people are superficial and as we say in Arabic "klmy btekhedon w klmy btjibon".
    For example, the most corrupt b.t.ch.......Paula which is filthy rich due to her connections to the political class is portrayed by the media as the spearhead against FPM corruption.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I see shiites backstabbing you on a daily basis
    they're even threatening to revolt against you now
    And you're still in bed with them

Sorry but i think you backstabbed LF, you took President and took a dump on them
    gave them shitiest share in the government, you took all appointments

We had hope for Christian unity and FPM destroyed it

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Ya khaye we did join hands. Wen kenet mnel 2016 lal 2018? FPM agreed to split the seats 50-50 with LF. What did they do? Constant attack day and night on FPM ministers, and during the Hariri crisis, they stood with KSA. I'm not saying the others are better, but you keep bringing up the LF as if they want Aoun to succeed.
    u joking right?? what appointments did LF get in the gov??

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think the attacks against the FPM can ever be stopped, but they can be discredited. This needs better presence in the media, but it also needs some crucial political victories.

The FPM needs to rally its base again, and it needs to reconvince the neutrals that are partial to it that the party can be trusted. Fi 3eddet 2este72e2et 3al darb... It is absolutely crucial that the FPM delivers the goods.

-The national budget must contain significant reforms, especially big winners like shutting down useless government organizations.
    -The electricity plan must start bearing fruit in 2020, and the earlier the better. Nshalla y7atto 2idon bi 2id el shitan, FPM MUST implement 24/7 as soon as possible.
    -Bassil's visit to Syria must take place, and he has to return with good news.
    -Baddna nkhaffif stupid bickering in the media. This is the LF's game, the PSP's game, Amal's game... They make you stoop down to their level. The FPM has failed in dealing with that properly, and it is costing them.

The FPM can win big in the next elections, but they need to make sure they don't lose them before they even start.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    The spat between the LF and the FPM goes wayyy farther than the appointments. Khod mashrou3 el kahraba - law ma halako rabbo on false pretenses w da3amou mnel awwal instead like they eventually had to do, temporary solution would be in place right now and BOTH parties would've benefited politically from it.

Ba3dna la halla2 ma mna3ref leh wa22afou, w faj2atan they have zero issues with it.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    According to the agreement in 2016, after taking the President share out, the parties split 8 seats 4 by 4. I'm not talking about this government.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    I see shiites backstabbing you on a daily basis
    they're even threatening to revolt against you now
    And you're still in bed with them

Sorry but i think you backstabbed LF, you took President and took a dump on them
    gave them shitiest share in the government, you took all appointments

We had hope for Christian unity and FPM destroyed it
    What was LF's position during the Hariri crisis? What was their position about any plan presented by FPM between 2016 and 2018?? Nsile l ba2we hala2, w jewebne 3a hol. I told you, the others are not better, but you keep bringing up LF as if they want us to succeed

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    What was LF's position during the Hariri crisis
    What does this have to do with FPM ?
    It affects HA and not FPM

What was their position about any plan presented by FPM between 2016 and 2018
    Like what ?
    the infamous Naturalization decree ?
    or the shady bawekhir deal without mouna2sa ?

They were right in their positions

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I believe you missed the thread point; I am not talking about actual achievements here, but about the media machine of FPM which is very poor opposite to the orchestrated attacks against FPM.
    Whatever achievements FPM will do it will be overshadowed by the media war; unfortunately a big part of the people are superficial and as we say in Arabic "klmy btekhedon w klmy btjibon".
    For example, the most corrupt b.t.ch.......Paula which is filthy rich due to her connections to the political class is portrayed by the media as the spearhead against FPM corruption.
    you know the issue man? the original people in FPM and the resistance spirit has gone. original people were replaced with idiots who were never with FPM. most were from pro syrian leftist parties who joined the wave and became ministers, mps etc and part of the FPM block. these parasites never did anything right in their political life and FPM took them in under its wing. FPM resistance is gone khalas henne bel dawle and they care about appointments.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    What does this have to do with FPM ?
    It affects HA and not FPM

Like what ?
    the infamous Naturalization decree ?
    or the shady bawekhir deal without mouna2sa ?

They were right in their positions
    The position during the Hariri crisis had nothing to do with FPM? Nothing to do with the President of the Republic when the PM is kidnapped?
    As for the electricity plan, rej3o mechyo fi. chou tghayar?

NAFAR

NAFAR

I don't think the attacks against the FPM can ever be stopped, but they can be discredited. This needs better presence in the media, but it also needs some crucial political victories.

The FPM needs to rally its base again, and it needs to reconvince the neutrals that are partial to it that the party can be trusted. Fi 3eddet 2este72e2et 3al darb... It is absolutely crucial that the FPM delivers the goods.

-The national budget must contain significant reforms, especially big winners like shutting down useless government organizations.
    -The electricity plan must start bearing fruit in 2020, and the earlier the better. Nshalla y7atto 2idon bi 2id el shitan, FPM MUST implement 24/7 as soon as possible.
    -Bassil's visit to Syria must take place, and he has to return with good news.
    -Baddna nkhaffif stupid bickering in the media. This is the LF's game, the PSP's game, Amal's game... They make you stoop down to their level. The FPM has failed in dealing with that properly, and it is costing them.

The FPM can win big in the next elections, but they need to make sure they don't lose them before they even start.
    I agree with you but unfortunately most people don't know what is happening really on the ground and they care only about media.
    For example FPM had a proposal for a law to remove the bank secrecy form all MPS and ministers accounts but was rejected by all other parties and nobody in Lebanon seems to care about this fact; FPM media should have milked it but didn't.
    FPM must invest time and money in the media and recruit professionals; also FPM must play it dirty the same way the others are doing against them.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    The position during the Hariri crisis had nothing to do with FPM? Nothing to do with the President of the Republic when the PM is kidnapped?
    As for the electricity plan, rej3o mechyo fi. chou tghayar?
    You bought their silence for all i know
    They're still part of the same corrupt government i'm not ruling them out

However i'd rather have a corrupt Christian/Christian alliance rather than the current also corrupt Model

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

According to the agreement in 2016, after taking the President share out, the parties split 8 seats 4 by 4. I'm not talking about this government.
    again mate this gov FPM was fighting the LF for shares and ministries. LF got 4 this gov after a fight with ministries that are nothing compared to FPM. what appointments did they receive? 5 in the constitutional council??