The vicious Media war on FPM- How FPM is confronting?

• Advertisement
  • NAFAR

NAFAR

you know the issue man? the original people in FPM and the resistance spirit has gone. original people were replaced with idiots who were never with FPM. most were from pro syrian leftist parties who joined the wave and became ministers, mps etc and part of the FPM block. these parasites never did anything right in their political life and FPM took them in under its wing. FPM resistance is gone khalas henne bel dawle and they care about appointments.
    I don't know how far is that true? but even if what you are saying is true the vast majority of supporters are still supporting FPM- I am one of them- and the first job to be done by FPM is to counter the media war, then only they can look into the inner house and start cleaning if required.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The spat between the LF and the FPM goes wayyy farther than the appointments. Khod mashrou3 el kahraba - law ma halako rabbo on false pretenses w da3amou mnel awwal instead like they eventually had to do, temporary solution would be in place right now and BOTH parties would've benefited politically from it.

Ba3dna la halla2 ma mna3ref leh wa22afou, w faj2atan they have zero issues with it.
    the way i see it this is a fantastic opportunity halla2 as they two parties have half the gov to do some work. no two parties have half the gov. Hariri and Amal dont have half, Hariri and WJ dont have half, Amal and HA not half. time is now for reform and fight corruption mch bas FPM taking all christian ministers.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    again mate this gov FPM was fighting the LF for shares and ministries. LF got 4 this gov after a fight with ministries that are nothing compared to FPM. what appointments did they receive? 5 in the constitutional council??
    This government tghayar kel chi after two years of 3ar2ale

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    the way i see it this is a fantastic opportunity halla2 as they two parties have half the gov to do some work. no two parties have half the gov. Hariri and Amal dont have half, Hariri and WJ dont have half, Amal and HA not half. time is now for reform and fight corruption mch bas FPM taking all christian ministers.
    They don’t have half
    The moment LF and FPM come into agreement all HA and Syrian lackeys in the FPM bloc will jump wagon

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I don't know how far is that true? but even if what you are saying is true the vast majority of supporters are still supporting FPM- I am one of them- and the first job to be done by FPM is to counter the media war, then only they can look into the inner house and start cleaning if required.
    the media is retarded. it has been since the opening of OTV. the whole OTV staff need to be replaced. you have people like the defense minister who has shares in OTV and he is an SSNP like his wife.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

They don’t have half
    The moment LF and FPM come into agreement all HA and Syrian lackeys in the FPM bloc will jump wagon
    that is due to FPM placing incompetent ministers that do not hold the FPM values they fought for in the 90s and that is part of the problem.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

This government tghayar kel chi after two years of 3ar2ale
    bro you made deals with Amal and WJ la2ano mafik 3alayoun w jarabet to take it out on the LF only. and u wonder why the LF is against u??

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree with you but unfortunately most people don't know what is happening really on the ground and they care only about media.
    For example FPM had a proposal for a law to remove the bank secrecy form all MPS and ministers accounts but was rejected by all other parties and nobody in Lebanon seems to care about this fact; FPM media should have milked it but didn't.
    FPM must invest time and money in the media and recruit professionals; also FPM must play it dirty the same way the others are doing against them.
    FPM voters don't want great laws that fail to pass, and they don't want the FPM playing dirty in the media. You can't win people over with any of that. They want a party that can MAKE these laws pass, and they want a media presence that is dignified and respectable.

Manage that, and the FPM would find it way easier to keep hold of its base and, more importantly, expand it. In my opinion, at least.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    bro you made deals with Amal and WJ la2ano mafik 3alayoun w jarabet to take it out on the LF only. and u wonder why the LF is against u??
    Seriously, what are you talking about? Ayya deals ayya ballout?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

FPM voters don't want great laws that fail to pass, and they don't want the FPM playing dirty in the media. You can't win people over with any of that. They want a party that can MAKE these laws pass, and they want a media presence that is dignified and respectable.

Manage that, and the FPM would find it way easier to keep hold of its base and, more importantly, expand it. In my opinion, at least.
    FPM to pass laws it needs a party that is big and has the same intent that they have. even HA doesnt vote for some laws that FPM place.

NAFAR

NAFAR

the media is retarded. it has been since the opening of OTV. the whole OTV staff need to be replaced. you have people like the defense minister who has shares in OTV and he is an SSNP like his wife.
    OTV is hopless case, forget about it.
    The work must be on the social media, on Newspapers (maybe buy shares in some) on the kawader, and if required open a new TV station.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

OTV is hopless case, forget about it.
    The work must be on the social media, on Newspapers (maybe buy shares in some) on the kawader, and if required open a new TV station.
    i bought shares in the station thinking that it was going to make a difference and will
    be different to the ones we have. it isnt and a hopeless case.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    reconciliation buddy reconciliation. didnt GB meet with Berri?? didnt GB meet with WJ??
    Yes, but FPM's relationship with Amal and the PSP is worse than their relationship with LF. Iza 3emlo meeting mesh ya3ne fi deals bel da22. The bane of PSP's political existence is the FPM right now - ma 3am bi wa22fo msabbet fina el jame3a.

I am sure of it: the FPM would love to coordinate with the LF, but there are deep trust issues in play. The LF needs to earn that trust, but they only seem interested in anatagonizing and backstabbing the FPM.

You have to realize, the appointments thing is the FPM finally giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Yes, but FPM's relationship with Amal and the PSP is worse than their relationship with LF. Iza 3emlo meeting mesh ya3ne fi deals bel da22. The bane of PSP's political existence is the FPM right now - ma 3am bi wa22fo msabbet fina el jame3a.

I am sure of it: the FPM would love to coordinate with the LF, but there are deep trust issues in play. The LF needs to earn that trust, but they only seem interested in anatagonizing and backstabbing the FPM.

You have to realize, the appointments thing is the FPM finally giving them a taste of their own medicine.
    la2
    the issue is that FPM mabadoun another christian party to compete with them. they dont want them to take good ministries and work in those ministries especially that they saw in the elections they got 15 MPs. WJ and Amal are no threat to the popularity of FPM.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Khalas ok ya khaye. Ne7na gholtanin ma3 l LF. They want to work with us and they are praying for aoun to succeed w nehna nkeye fiyon badna nkhassir 7alna

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Khalas ok ya khaye. Ne7na gholtanin ma3 l LF. They want to work with us and they are praying for aoun to succeed w nehna nkeye fiyon badna nkhassir 7alna
    Agreement with LF promised them half the appointments. LF were against the ships. Min ba3bas abel min. Eza kent 3awne akid la7 te5oud FPM's side, eza kent Ouwwet you will immediately gravitate towards LF. What actually happened behind the scenes is only known to a handful of people. Kel el ba2we za2ife 3imyen boubbaghat.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

man choufa as u like i am not LF i am just stating the truth. i actually hoped for an alliance between the two in the gov but was fooled. they were promised half of kel chi bro. even the President got 5 and FPM 6. how many did LF get 4??
    so not the same as LF. anyways what is done is done but i think the ahed will fail
    if they dont have balls to fight hard.