The vicious Media war on FPM- How FPM is confronting?

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
Orange Room Supporter
Kanaan houwe zeto li sarra5 3ala Ghada Eid in late 2000s as if we was coked out of his mind?
Is there footage of that I can watch? :lol:
He's usually quite collected, even when visibly annoyed and under attack. He's intelligent too, and he backs up his points with evidence. A strong candidate for the FPM leadership one day... When Gebran becomes president, maybe! :p

• Advertisement
  • Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Kanaan houwe zeto li sarra5 3ala Ghada Eid in late 2000s as if we was coked out of his mind?
    Ma 2assar fiya wa2ta. She bribed someone to come and say that he got money from Kanaan to vote for him during the elections. The problem is that people look at the reaction instead of seeing what the main problem was.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Is there footage of that I can watch? :lol:
    He's usually quite collected, even when visibly annoyed and under attack. He's intelligent too, and he backs up his points with evidence. A strong candidate for the FPM leadership one day... When Gebran becomes president, maybe! :p
    Enjoy

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Ma 2assar fiya wa2ta. She bribed someone to come and say that he got money from Kanaan to vote for him during the elections. The problem is that people look at the reaction instead of seeing what the main problem was.
    Eh she bribed someone :lol:

NAFAR

NAFAR

I believe the worst thing FPM is doing right now is the silence; reply should be harsh and using the same enemy tactics even if the reply is not 100% true or fair.
    From personal experience -in contracting- I tell you this will work to a certain level; and politics in Lebanon is more or less like Contracting.
    With all the BS Paula is having in her history she can be easily attacked left and right.
    Abu Fa3ur speech the other day, hinted to all previous battles won by PSP.......... no reply;.FPM must reply saying that it is shameful that Abu Fa3ur is reminding Christians about the massacres of 1983 and attack him harshly for that.
    Gegea from Canada mocked Bassil for wanting to go to Syria and accused Aoun of being the reason for the Syrian invasion of free areas by his wrongdoings, and portrayed LF under his command to resist syrians millitary for 15 years..... no reply; although it was very easy to reply to him about the Syrians issue by reminding him that he is the Syrian agent that destroyed the free areas to pass Taef and that his artillery contributed in the syrian invasion by shelling B3abda and the LAF posts, and by reminding the public that all battles fought by LF under Gegea was against Christians only.......not a single bullet against Syrians.

I am an average non-political person and I can eaisly shut up all these bastards, so why FPM officials are not doing it?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I believe the worst thing FPM is doing right now is the silence; reply should be harsh and using the same enemy tactics even if the reply is not 100% true or fair.
    From personal experience -in contracting- I tell you this will work to a certain level; and politics in Lebanon is more or less like Contracting.
    With all the BS Paula is having in her history she can be easily attacked left and right.
    Abu Fa3ur speech the other day, hinted to all previous battles won by PSP.......... no reply;.FPM must reply saying that it is shameful that Abu Fa3ur is reminding Christians about the massacres of 1983 and attack him harshly for that.
    Gegea from Canada mocked Bassil for wanting to go to Syria and accused Aoun of being the reason for the Syrian invasion of free areas by his wrongdoings, and portrayed LF under his command to resist syrians millitary for 15 years..... no reply; although it was very easy to reply to him about the Syrians issue as being the Syrian agent that destroyed the free ares to pass Taef and that his artillery contributed in the syrian invasion by shelling B3abda and the LAF posts, and by reminding the public that all battles fought by LF under Gegea was against Christians only.......not a single bullet against Syrians.

I am an average non-political person and I can eaisly shut up all these bastards, so why FPM officials are not doing it?
    La enno people inside FPM like other Leb parties get their positions for being the most skilled cock-lickers. Mishen hek all of them are incompetent fools.

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well, that was disappointing! I was expecting him on camera!

The years have shown Kanaan to be clean, professional, honest and hard-working. His outrage for me speaks more about his integrity than his lack of it. Thankfully, I don't think he's ever lost his temper that way in public since then.

NAFAR

NAFAR

La enno people inside FPM like other Leb parties get their positions for being the most skilled cock-lickers. Mishen hek all of them are incompetent fools.
    If what you are saying is true..........then FPM deserves to be burnt to the ground; I hope you are wrong or else we will be in deep sh.t- and when I say we I mean Lebanese and not FPMers......... imagine if FPM is no more and Berri/Jubmlat/Geagea are running the show!

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

If what you are saying is true..........then FPM deserves to be burnt to the ground; I hope you are wrong or else we will be in deep sh.t- and when I say we I mean Lebanese and not FPMers......... imagine if FPM is no more and Berri/Jubmlat/Geagea are running the show!
    the man who runs the show is the one you have allied with since 2006.

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shu baddak fi. Bi kel 7ezb bel 3alam 3endak nes bteswa w nes ma bteswa.

Regardless, FPM replying in similar fashion to Gaegae's remarks, Yaacoubian's lies or Abou Faour's hysterics is the very last thing they need to do right now. The FPM deciding to stoop down to that level of bickering is partly what's costing them right now. We need actions, achievements and addressing the people directly. Clear messaging. Transparency.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

You are right to some extent, but this man has nothing to do with the media war going on against FPM.
    7abibe.. mark my words. the next 3 years will be a failure same as the first 3 years was lal asaf. look at the budget and see who is fighting corruption and want reform. dont worry too much about this media war. FPM suck at it.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Regardless, FPM replying in similar fashion to Gaegae's remarks, Yaacoubian's lies or Abou Faour's hysterics is the very last thing they need to do right now. The FPM deciding to stoop down to that level of bickering is partly what's costing them right now. We need actions, achievements and addressing the people directly. Clear messaging. Transparency.
    "Shou baddak fi *insert justification*"

NAFAR

NAFAR

Yes we need all of what you said + media counterattack.
    I believe PMA should call for voting on all decisions in the Gov. from now on and stop this ijma3 BS........let every party be held responsible for his action; any decision blocked in the Gov, Bassil should call for a press conference and name the blockers and held them responsible for the consequences in front of the public.
    We need to hear words form Bassil like " Jumblat and Geagea are stopping the electricity plan because they have shares in the Generators business"
    " FM is protecting the corruption in the telecom ministry and Ogero".... "Berri/HA are protecting all kind of drug lords, car thief and kidnappers terrorizing the Beka3 and Lebanon"

NAFAR

NAFAR

7abibe.. mark my words. the next 3 years will be a failure same as the first 3 years was lal asaf. look at the budget and see who is fighting corruption and want reform. dont worry too much about this media war. FPM suck at it.
    I will agree with you that you are right for the sake of argument........so what is the solution? please don't tell me that Gegea/Berri/Jumblat will save the day after these 3 years.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I will agree with you that you are right for the sake of argument........so what is the solution? please don't tell me that Gegea/Berri/Jumblat will save the day after these 3 years.
    akide la2. ekhtoun wehed wehed.
    the plan is for FPM to slam their hand on the table. stop kel l machari3 metel ma keno ya3emlo lama keno bel opposition but in the gov. u have to play hard ball and people respect u for it. they need to grow some balls. mch kel chi lezem yesma3o mn HA or be scared from Berri. enough dhimmitude. grow a pair.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Let us see how FPM media will deal with Chhayb bodyguards shooting at demonstrators

I

illusion84

FPM has an internal problem that started with Bassil elections as the head of Tayyar.

Yesterday; Mireille Aoun was live with Marcel Ghanem; and it is clear that there are internal divisions within Tayyar.

Solve your own problems; get back your old supporters and activists and forget everyone else.