The vicious Media war on FPM- How FPM is confronting?

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
Orange Room Supporter
When all this is over, the FPM needs to take a good, hard look at itself and ask how it let a reformist like Gebran Bassil become the most hated man in Lebanon, how it let OTV turn into a joke and a target for abuse, and how it let its opponents convince the masses that it was their enemy.

I turn OTV on and it kills me inside. Incompetent, stupid, unprofessional. Kess ekht se3ta, yetbarro menna w yballsho 3an jdid if need be.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

When all this is over, the FPM needs to take a good, hard look at itself and ask how it let a reformist like Gebran Bassil become the most hated man in Lebanon, how it let OTV turn into a joke and a target for abuse, and how it let its opponents convince the masses that it was their enemy.

I turn OTV on and it kills me inside. Incompetent, stupid, unprofessional. Kess ekht se3ta, yetbarro menna w yballsho 3an jdid if need be.
    Self-reflection is a conspiracy led by the Amal-LF-PSP axis against FPM. Don't fall into their traps and snares.

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    Self-reflection is a conspiracy led by the Amal-LF-PSP axis against FPM. Don't fall into their traps and snares.
    Well, this is what I think. Mabsoutin bi mounasirin el 2a7zeb el Misilme enno they're finally resisting the brainwash. Mabsoutin bel sha3b lli 3am yeksor 7awejez el khawf w yet3allam dars mhemm bel mou7esabe el siyesiyye.

The FPM and especially its supporters need to learn a lesson from all this, too. No more high horse. No more "sha3b ratch". No more delusions of infallibility. We need to grow from this and be better, for the sake of the cause and for the sake of the country. God knows there is a lot of room for improvement.

I

illusion84

A small example from today's interview with the protestors in Jeyeh; most were blaming Bassil for not having jobs as they were accepted in Majless Khidmeh and Bassil stopped their appointment due to the sectarian imbalance.

Kiss ikhta wazifeh 7erras el ahraj that we seek sectarian balance into it; shou el results? Lebanese towns and forests got burned due to the lack of man power in cleaning and protecting these forests!

Bil mou2abel the Christian street is not happy with Bassil either; I don't think the christians care about Monassafeh in jobs that they don't want from the first place.

The end result Bassil and FPM lost their secular and patriotic face and they did not gain the sectarian christian populace which is already reserved for LF and Kataeb.

julesvernes99

julesvernes99

Legendary Member
    A small example from today's interview with the protestors in Jeyeh; most were blaming Bassil for not having jobs as they were accepted in Majless Khidmeh and Bassil stopped their appointment due to the sectarian imbalance.

Kiss ikhta wazifeh 7erras el ahraj that we seek sectarian balance into it; shou el results? Lebanese towns and forests got burned due to the lack of man power in cleaning and protecting these forests!

Bil mou2abel the Christian street is not happy with Bassil either; I don't think the christians care about Monassafeh in jobs that they don't want from the first place.

The end result Bassil and FPM lost their secular and patriotic face and they did not gain the sectarian christian populace which is already reserved for LF and Kataeb.
    Bssil and FPM did NOT lose, don't be fooled ...I was never a bassil fan BUT all the attacks against him clearly show that all (and I mean ALL) other parties CAN'T stand the fact that a strong christian leader is standing up to and saying ENOUGH...this will not pass...we are entitled to our share and we will take it and you can't dictate this on us anymore.
    Smart and educated people know that Bassil did the right thing and the majority of christians agree with him.
    If you let them have 7erras el ahraj they will want more and that is a fact.

ignis

ignis

Temporarily closing down OTV, and establishing a centralized up-to-date media/PR machine (that would also manage the TV medium) should be among FPM's first priorities.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

BALA VICIOUS MEDIA BALA TIZEH
    FPM ARE COOPERATING AND CLOSELY WORKING WITH THE VICIOUS MEDIA
    OWNERS !! INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT​

I

illusion84

I just watched a video for Ghassan Attallah attacking Paula Yaacobian and implicitly calling her a *****

He attacked a girl from Mojtama3 madneh that was trying to fight the Chouf forest fire.

The video is one or 2 weeks old; any it shows how arrogant the Tayyar people are; and it explains this anger and hate toward them from the Lebanese protestors.

It seems that the vicious attack is from FPM on the media and civil society not the opposite.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    I just watched a video for Ghassan Attallah attacking Paula Yaacobian and implicitly calling her a *****

He attacked a girl from Mojtama3 madneh that was trying to fight the Chouf forest fire.

The video is one or 2 weeks old; any it shows how arrogant the Tayyar people are; and it explains this anger and hate toward them from the Lebanese protestors.

It seems that the vicious attack is from FPM on the media and civil society not the opposite.
    Yeah yeah keep distorting the truth, she told him tayyarak nehbin el balad then hides behind being a woman then says ma 3am bisma3 shou 3am Bi 2oul because she was speaking over him and doesn’t want to listen to what he was saying, when he answers her and tells her madiyyi bi sharef she keeps talking over him and tells him madiyi bi sharef aktar min madik, shou hiyye mouseba2a? Why is she picking confrontation and why is she insulting and belittling his past. Kill wa7ad baddou ysharmet attacking tayyar without proof and accused them of they are fighting against needs to be ready for an answer and one he doesn’t like because it is utter lies to accuse FPM of stealing when she worked for Future movement and got paid with corrupt money and stolen money and was known to the public through a corrupt TV station. 7aj ba2a ndabbou kelkon you don’t know what you want, when you accuse people of fighting corruption of stealing then you not only need to be called a whore you need all you past to be exposed.
    ne7na mish sled mbere7 and nobody brought FPM to power except their clean values. But maybe they Should go and leave the country die suffocating under corruption because you and your likes don’t deserve people fighting for you, you deserve ta2m el ta2ef.

S

Saj

The media war on Tayyar was brought on at least in part by Gebran Bassil.

Don’t get me wrong, it goes without saying that Tayyar aren’t responsible for 10% of the corruption of PSP, Amal, Future. The latter parties and their leader just choose their words better and the average person goes off what they hear and see on TV more so than any critical thought for better or worse.

Bassil isolated most of the country with sectarian rhetoric. He cut off 2/3 of the Lebanese when he launched attacks on Muslims buying property in Hadath for example. He cut off the refugees who are at this point 1/3 of the country as well (not counting them in the 2/3 of Lebanese who are Muslim) with racism talking about “Lebanese genes” and let’s be honest, half of the Syrians are never leaving. I was just back in Lebanon a few months agk and noticed the Christians themselves employ Syrians more than Lebanese in 2019 in their businesses as much as the Muslims. $300 a month in Lebanon better than $50 a month in Syria to these people. Lebanese businessman will not give up their cheap labor and we know this.

And for what benefit did this bring tayyar? How many LFers and Kataeb did he win over with that rhetoric? Hardly anyone abandoned Ouwet for Tayyar the last 3 or 4 years, which means Tayyar has gotten as popular as it’s going to get in the Christian street. Having 20% (let’s say 60% of Christians at most and virtually no Muslims) of Lebanon’s unconditional support means nothing if the other 80% of the population - Muslims and Ouwedjiyi w Kataeb w Marada w Qawmiyi w Yasariyi despise you. Was it worth it?

And again this doesn’t absolve the others who like I said are way more corrupt than Bassil. But if this man survives the protests, he needs to get his priorities straight. Tone down the rhetoric. Accept that the Marouniyi siyesiyi days are 50 years behind us and we need to look forward for the whole nation for everyone’s interests. Or you’ll get left behind.

Last edited:
    The End

The End

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bssil and FPM did NOT lose, don't be fooled ...I was never a bassil fan BUT all the attacks against him clearly show that all (and I mean ALL) other parties CAN'T stand the fact that a strong christian leader is standing up to and saying ENOUGH...this will not pass...we are entitled to our share and we will take it and you can't dictate this on us anymore.
    Smart and educated people know that Bassil did the right thing and the majority of christians agree with him.
    If you let them have 7erras el ahraj they will want more and that is a fact.
    did you interview the majority of christians? I think if you turn on the tv you will see otherwise. I am a Christian that would have loved to see Bassil as a strong Lebanese Christian leader. In fact, if I had a genie that granted me three wishes I might even invest a wish on making him one. The reality is that he is not a strong leader; he’s at best incompetent, and at worst corrupt.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

did you interview the majority of christians? I think if you turn on the tv you will see otherwise. I am a Christian that would have loved to see Bassil as a strong Lebanese Christian leader. In fact, if I had a genie that granted me three wishes I might even invest a wish on making him one. The reality is that he is not a strong leader; he’s at best incompetent, and at worst corrupt.
    He is competent but he's uncharismatic and unnecessarily pompous in his speeches which only registers well with hardcore Aounists who only want to vent. His decline started when he promised numerous times 24/24 electricity to the Lebanese but completely failed to achieve that. Was it corruption? Was it political spite from other parties? That's a different subject but the result is the same, he promised and failed to deliver. Add to that, FPM's media is severely inept due to hiring based on clientelism and not skills and therefore left GB as a corpse to be devoured by scavengers.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The media war on Tayyar was brought on at least in part by Gebran Bassil.

Don’t get me wrong, it goes without saying that Tayyar aren’t responsible for 10% of the corruption of PSP, Amal, Future. The latter parties and their leader just choose their words better and the average person goes off what they hear and see on TV more so than any critical thought for better or worse.

Bassil isolated most of the country with sectarian rhetoric. He cut off 2/3 of the Lebanese when he launched attacks on Muslims buying property in Hadath for example. He cut off the refugees who are at this point 1/3 of the country as well (not counting them in the 2/3 of Lebanese who are Muslim) with racism talking about “Lebanese genes” and let’s be honest, half of the Syrians are never leaving. I was just back in Lebanon a few months agk and noticed the Christians themselves employ Syrians more than Lebanese in 2019 in their businesses as much as the Muslims. $300 a month in Lebanon better than $50 a month in Syria to these people. Lebanese businessman will not give up their cheap labor and we know this.

And for what benefit did this bring tayyar? How many LFers and Kataeb did he win over with that rhetoric? Hardly anyone abandoned Ouwet for Tayyar the last 3 or 4 years, which means Tayyar has gotten as popular as it’s going to get in the Christian street. Having 20% (let’s say 60% of Christians at most and virtually no Muslims) of Lebanon’s unconditional support means nothing if the other 80% of the population - Muslims and Ouwedjiyi w Kataeb w Marada w Qawmiyi w Yasariyi despise you. Was it worth it?

And again this doesn’t absolve the others who like I said are way more corrupt than Bassil. But if this man survives the protests, he needs to get his priorities straight. Tone down the rhetoric. Accept that the Marouniyi siyesiyi days are 50 years behind us and we need to look forward for the whole nation for everyone’s interests. Or you’ll get left behind.
    The media war started when GMA was still in his plane coming back from paris!