• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Way to Building a Secular Lebanon and Secular Constitution and System

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not your smartest argument on this forum.

Driving responsibly (within reasonable speed and not under the influence) doesn't lead to accidents.

Ya reit it tastes good. Der General is more drinkable than vodka.

But what do I know? People don't know how to have a great time without making fools of themselves and puking on each other.

Well for someone who talks “smart” I’m sure you can figure out that “drinking responsibly (within reasonable amounts and not overdoing it) doesn't lead to accidents.

But what do I know...

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well for someone who talks “smart” I’m sure you can figure out that “drinking responsibly (within reasonable amounts and not overdoing it) doesn't lead to accidents.

But what do I know...

Research has shown that drivers underestimate how much they drink.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Not your smartest argument on this forum.

Driving responsibly (within reasonable speed and not under the influence) doesn't lead to accidents.

Ya reit it tastes good. Der General is more drinkable than vodka.

But what do I know? People don't know how to have a great time without making fools of themselves and puking on each other.

What the f*ck? You definetely havent taste my world famous LP vodka, I will gladely invite you offer for a glass of it (hell a whole bottle even) after a few sip you will dying to get it on with that hot Fatmeh of yours.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What the f*ck? You definetely havent taste my world famous LP vodka, I will gladely invite you offer for a glass of it (hell a whole bottle even) after a few sip you will dying to get it on with that hot Fatmeh of yours.

We'd rather quench our thirst with ZamZam Cola, but thanks anyway.

Venom

Legendary Member
Lebanon need real politicians with balls of steels.
The current ones in power are the reflection of the shallow Lebanese citizens. Bunch of corrupt and sectarian , harvest what you seed. Lebanon will never change , it’s doomed

Not true at all.
Hizbullah calls for a state where both Jews and Muslims can coexist. They fought Israeli soldiers and their proxies when they were in Lebanon. They didn't round Lahd's families in a camp and butchered them. I think most Lebanese militias can learn a bit from Hizbullah's self-restraint and humanity in times of war.

Nasrallah has made it clear that he doesn't endrose Bin Laden's methods of targetting innocent civilians. Most Israeli civilians who died in 2006, died from heat attack.

I think your analogy is terribly flawed.
When did Hizbullah gather Jews in a camp and butchered them as LF did to Palestinians?

We are talking about supporters here.

And HA did endorse Hamas terrorist attacks in the 90s after the Oslo accord...

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lebanon need real politicians with balls of steels.
The current ones in power are the reflection of the shallow Lebanese citizens. Bunch of corrupt and sectarian , harvest what you seed. Lebanon will never change , it’s doomed

What makes you say that? And what is your definition of a politician with balls of steel? Do you have anyone in mind?

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We are talking about supporters here.

And HA did endorse Hamas terrorist attacks in the 90s after the Oslo accord...

Stop lying for God's sake. All Shiite citizens wanted was to defend their villages from Israeli invasion.
They have no intention to kill or exterminate Israeli citizens.

It's Lahd's army that built a prison to torture and terrorize Hizbullah captives.
Not the other way around.

Hizbullah's attacks against Israel were purely military operations.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Not according to @Skunk's analysis. He's a coward who says the opposite of what he believes.

3a rasé ya Baik
HA and shiaa are a bunch of hypocrites as you just demonstrated, HA lied to the christians and stabbed Aoun in the back.

Shame on HA and SHN.

Stop lying for God's sake. All Shiite citizens wanted was to defend their villages from Israeli invasion.
They have no intention to kill or exterminate Israeli citizens.

It's Lahd's army that built a prison to torture and terrorize Hizbullah captives.
Not the other way around.

Hizbullah's attacks against Israel were purely military operations.

I am not lying and I do not need too! In the 90s Hamas conducted a series of suicide bombs against civilian buses in Israel; Nasrallah was among the first to justify such attacks! Maybe you were not born at the time but I do remember his speech from the time (something along there is no civilian in Israel all "settlers" are justified targets...)

As for the intention to kill or exterminate Israeli citizen; well if not killing at least they would wish a mass exodus or population removal back to Europe and else where. Shou you think southerner want to live in peace and harmony with Israel?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Research has shown that drivers underestimate how much they drink.
They also underestimate how fast they are going, the effects of stopping someone and shooting them and funny enough, overestimate the ability of the government/security forces/judicial powers to do their job

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am not lying and I do not need too! In the 90s Hamas conducted a series of suicide bombs against civilian buses in Israel; Nasrallah was among the first to justify such attacks!

Well that's just wrong, but I doubt it's true. Videos or it didn't happen.
As far as I know, Hizbullah does not condone suicide bombing against civilian targets.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
I kinda find it funny how ppl believe manifesto is actually a shiite, the guy's name is probably Alex or Theodor or some wacky shit like that and he comes here to have fun after binging on vodka and weed.

@manifesto I see u bro I can smell that shit.