• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Way to Building a Secular Lebanon and Secular Constitution and System

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Once we secede as a Shiite federal state, we can hold a vote on the issue. I'm sure most Shiites will agree to ban it.
The life expectancy in Shiite land will be greater than that in Mount Lebanon.

People will still buy it illegally.

And that country would be under sanctions.

!Aoune32

الجامعة اللبنانية اين التوازن؟
مرصد ليبانون فايلز - الاثنين 28 كانون الثاني 2019 - 06:13 -
بعد شغور مركز الدراسات في المعلوماتية القانونية الذي كان يشغله الدكتور بلال عبدالله جرت الإنتخابات في مجلس كلية الحقوق والعلوم السياسية التابع للجامعة اللبنانية، وفاز وفقاً للآلية ثلاثة مرشحين الدكتورة جنان خوري والدكتور برهان الخطيب والدكتور أحمد اشراقية، في حين يتجه رئيس الجامعة اللبنانية الى تعيين الخطيب علماً بأن الأخير غير مختص ويحمل شهادة في العلوم السياسية والإدارية فيما يحمل اشراقية اختصاص المعلوماتية القانونية وهو اختصاص الدكتور عبدالله رئيس المركز المنتهية ولايته، أما الدكتورة خوري فهي تعمل في مركز الدراسات في المعلوماتية القانونية منذ مدة طويلة علماً ان المركز خلا من اي مسيحي اذا لم يتم تعيين جنان خوري في هذا المنصب. ويردّ أيوب على المشككين وفي حديث صحفي منذ ايام قائلاً انها (تعييناته) "تطابق قوانين الجامعة وتصب جميعها في مصلحة وحدتها والحفاظ على استقلالها". في حين تبين وفق الإحصاءات ان الطائفة الشيعية تحظى بأكثرية الأساتذة المتفرغين على حساب باقي الطوائف الذين يتقاسمون ما تبقى

Secular shias.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
There are not many cities in Lebanon where they live together :)
The shia live with christians and the sunnis live with christians.
Druze live with Christians.
Alaouites live Christians
Yazidis and sabi2a live with Christians.
Jews live with Christians.
Atheists live with Christians
Nudists, budists and hindou live with Christians
Everybody loves Christians and Raymond too
Wal salamou 3alykoum

Druze live with Christians.
Alaouites live Christians
Yazidis and sabi2a live with Christians.
Jews live with Christians.
Atheists live with Christians
Nudists, budists and hindou live with Christians
Everybody loves Christians and Raymond too
Wal salamou 3alykoum

Christians are the glue that is holding this country together; that why I get mad when I read extremists talking about Federalism and partition.

BTW Forums are not a proper medium to get how the general population think! Take OROOM for example; do the racists/sectarian posts of some members represent the FPM followers in general? I am sure that the answer is no!

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Christians are the glue that is holding this country together; that why I get mad when I read extremists talking about Federalism and partition.

BTW Forums are not a proper medium to get how the general population think! Take OROOM for example; do the racists/sectarian posts of some members represent the FPM followers in general? I am sure that the answer is no!
That’s why my friend l urge here the rational nationalists to express themselves more. I lived in a closed secure area for 16 years till 1990. Yes our areas were the best to live but not secure coz of internal militias and mafias clashes. In war there were no dawleh. Taef came suddenly zalattna.
My question was who I am now who I was before?? To which country l belong what the meaning of a nation? I discovered the beauty to work and live with my other so-called compatriots in the west of Beirut. It was very constructive to see how the partner. Lebanese even that we are from other confessions but we are the same. Think same things and behave also according to our n’est we came from.
It was beautiful but we need laws and dawleh to respect them and respect each other. Maybe secularism is the solution or dawleh madanieh respecting twa2ef. Sorry but with 3alam Bajam don’t respect you or respect your intelligence or greedy people which qualifies all Lebanese, sometimes the solution of partition will be a solution.
I am with decentralization coz it is a kind of un revealed partition.
Even the fearest Maronite and famous Lebanese president Bashir Gemayel said Lebanon is 10452 km2 akbar min ann yobtalA3 and Asghar min Ann youkassam. It is a message for Syria and Israël. This was Bashir Gemayel even before he was president. So he wanted the other Lebanese to be with him not against him.
Now since 1989, Aounieh we have the same principles. but closed
Minded people FpM and ghayro like other parties who attack us day and night and we defend in non constructive way. This is not the way to build saine nationalism. Here we can do nationalism we can nurrish it but making discussions of some books that unify us.
The best that I can suggest. Bring some articles from defa3 el watany of Lebanese Army and we discuss that will be more constructive.

Genius

Legendary Member
Once we secede as a Shiite federal state, we can hold a vote on the issue. I'm sure most Shiites will agree to ban it.
The life expectancy in Shiite land will be greater than that in Mount Lebanon.

That's great news, I have a piece of land right at the border with shiaStan. I will be making so much money selling bourbon to husseins. From Kentucky with 45% love

!Aoune32

That’s why my friend l urge here the rational nationalists to express themselves more. I lived in a closed secure area for 16 years till 1990. Yes our areas were the best to live but not secure coz of internal militias and mafias clashes. In war there were no dawleh. Taef came suddenly zalattna.
My question was who I am now who I was before?? To which country l belong what the meaning of a nation? I discovered the beauty to work and live with my other so-called compatriots in the west of Beirut. It was very constructive to see how the partner. Lebanese even that we are from other confessions but we are the same. Think same things and behave also according to our n’est we came from.
It was beautiful but we need laws and dawleh to respect them and respect each other. Maybe secularism is the solution or dawleh madanieh respecting twa2ef. Sorry but with 3alam Bajam don’t respect you or respect your intelligence or greedy people which qualifies all Lebanese, sometimes the solution of partition will be a solution.
I am with decentralization coz it is a kind of un revealed partition.
Even the fearest Maronite and famous Lebanese president Bashir Gemayel said Lebanon is 10452 km2 akbar min ann yobtalA3 and Asghar min Ann youkassam. It is a message for Syria and Israël. This was Bashir Gemayel even before he was president. So he wanted the other Lebanese to be with him not against him.
Now since 1989, Aounieh we have the same principles. but closed
Minded people FpM and ghayro like other parties who attack us day and night and we defend in non constructive way. This is not the way to build saine nationalism. Here we can do nationalism we can nurrish it but making discussions of some books that unify us.
The best that I can suggest. Bring some articles from defa3 el watany of Lebanese Army and we discuss that will be more constructive.

A law needs to be placed in Parliament for admin decentralization once a gov is formed.

Saj

That's great news, I have a piece of land right at the border with shiaStan. I will be making so much money selling bourbon to husseins. From Kentucky with 45% love

I’ve always said Christians should support Muslims not having alcohol in their areas as a business move. Ask liquor stores in Ain el Remmaneh how they’re doing.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Nchalla b hal houkoume el jdide wouzara amal b 7otto aseset el dawle el madaniye !!

2oulo allah, fin3yarat t2ile bl wizarat :drewling: