• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Way to Building a Secular Lebanon and Secular Constitution and System

Rafidi

Legendary Member
We can do what we want with our ministries same as your khalil 3ambya3mol. Eltelak before ma7ada khayef minnak. Bitdal t2elle Australia ma Australia wein seken enta lech?
Second, i talk exactly the same way that a christians in Lebanon is now saying. No difference.

W min allak inno 2ana beshe3 mithlak la tkhaf minneh?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
We can do what we want with our ministries same as your khalil 3ambya3mol. Eltelak before ma7ada khayef minnak. Bitdal t2elle Australia ma Australia wein seken enta lech?
Second, i talk exactly the same way that a christians in Lebanon is now saying. No difference.

"We can do what we want with our ministries"... Are ministries supposed to be partisan? I hope the FPM doesn't share your ideas...otherwise, it would be catastrophic to think as such. Ministries are for all citizens. The more you post your garbage sectarian and partisanship mentality, the more reason sane and good Lebanese people should push for secularism.

!Aoune32

"We can do what we want with our ministries"... Are ministries supposed to be partisan? I hope the FPM doesn't share your ideas...otherwise, it would be catastrophic to think as such. Ministries are for all citizens. The more you post your garbage sectarian and partisanship mentality, the more reason sane and good Lebanese people should push for secularism.

What you write is actually fantastic but what you preach is the real disastor.
When you have the MOF replacing a christian with a shia and the LU nafs l chi then you are just a hypocrite.
Fa chefet mane mithlak :p

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What you write is actually fantastic but what you preach is the real disastor.
When you have the MOF replacing a christian with a shia and the LU nafs l chi then you are just a hypocrite.
Fa chefet mane mithlak :p

Wlak yel3an...jey tkhallineh okfor.

Stop addressing telling me "I have the MOF"... Wallah mish sheyef lira min hal MOF. Ma khasneh la bi Ali Hassan Khalil wala bi Nabih Berri. Ya3neh whatever they get or control, I do not get any financial benefits as an individual, even if they happen to be from my sect. Stop being fanatical. It doesn't mean if a Maronite is holding a position, that means every Maronite benefits or you are the one personally benefitting. Such fanaticism is what is killing the country and the future of our kids.

!Aoune32

Wlak yel3an...jey tkhallineh okfor.

Stop addressing telling me "I have the MOF"... Wallah mish sheyef lira min hal MOF. Ma khasneh la bi Ali Hassan Khalil wala bi Nabih Berri. Ya3neh whatever they get or control, I do not get any financial benefits as an individual, even if they happen to be from my sect. Stop being fanatical. It doesn't mean if a Maronite is holding a position, that means every Maronite benefits or you are the one personally benefitting. Such fanaticism is what is killing the country and the future of our kids.

Again nice words but you dont practice what you preah. You support Berri and Ali Hassan khalil. If you were against them and then stated what you did i would understand. Sorry bro you are stuck with Khalil.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Again nice words but you dont practice what you preah. You support Berri and Ali Hassan khalil. If you were against them and then stated what you did i would understand. Sorry bro you are stuck with Khalil.

Wallah you have a sectarian sickness..

Wallah I do not support them.

What you want me to do is to demonize them, oppose them, and speak against them on sectarian basis like you do.

Ya3neh if I am telling you I am not a supporter or follower of those heroes and stars of my sect, do you expect me to support your own sectarian champs like Basil? To me, they are all the same. No one is better. And in a sectarian Lebanon, Berri or Khalil are seen as closer to me because I am Shia. And I am proud to be Lebanese and I am also proud to be Shia. I cannot stand up against Berri or Khalil because that is what Basil wants or loves or to please you. No! I'd rather stand up against all, or I'd stand up with "my own sectarian heroes" and be just another sectarian zombie. I am telling you: let us stand up against all the sectarian oligarchs and let us build a modern state and put religion in private places. But you're not agreeing. Should I beg you?

!Aoune32

Wallah you have a sectarian sickness..

Wallah I do not support them.

What you want me to do is to demonize them, oppose them, and speak against them on sectarian basis.

Ya3neh if I am telling you I am not a supporter or follower from those heroes and stars of my sect, do you expect me to support your own sectarian champs like Basil? To me, they are all the same. And in a sectarian Lebanon, Berri or Khalil are seen as closer to me because I am Shia. And I am proud to be Lebanese and I am also proud to be Shia. I cannot stand up against Berri or Khalil because that is what Basil wants or loves or to please you. No! I'd rather stand up against all, or I'd stand up with "my own sectarian heroes". I am telling you: let us stand up against all the sectarian oligarchs and let us build a modern state and put religion in private places. But you're not agreeing. Should I beg you?

Question, 2 actually.
1) Do you live in Lebanon?
2) Do you think Berri is corrupt?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Question, 2 actually.
1) Do you live in Lebanon?

Yes and no.

2) Do you think Berri is corrupt?

To answer this question, you are asking me to indict another citizen. I am not a judge, not a lawyer and not a court. I do not have powers to accuse him or find him guilty of corruption. I do not even know what are the charges against him. This is the duty of a court. Otherwise, you're asking me to join the Maronite sectarian zombies and declare Berri "corrupt" in order to piss off the Shia sectarian zombies. I will therefore not say yes or no. First, let us know the corruption charges. And then, go to court or a legal body. And of course, I am sure he has immunity. So you cannot prosecute him. And if you know you cannot prosecute him, why are you wasting our time with your baseless accusations? Its just FPM/sectarian propaganda you're repeating. And you in particular, you keep repeating that the problem is not with the system but the people. It is the system that is enabling these problems and corruption and those suspected or accused of corruption to thrive. Therefore, you're supporting a corrupt system. If the system isn't corrupt, we won't have warlords, sectarian oligarchs and corruption heroes ruling us since the civil war ended. And these sectarian oligarchs are using the system to protect their interests and shield themselves from prosecution. They have immunity. They decide everything on the people's behalf in Parliament. When the people vote for them in parliamentary elections, it is like handing over to them the life of every Lebanese for them to toy with and even sell to foreign countries. They vote for President, approve the PM/govt, elect a speaker and pass laws that suit them. If they can coexist together under the roof of one building, why can't we as a people coexist together under the sky of one country big enough to accommodate all of us as equal citizens under secular laws? These sectarian oligarchs use sectarianism as a bogeyman to continuously set the people apart and milk the system. You have serious questions to address because you support the system. The system enables all you're complaining of.

Last edited:

!Aoune32

Yes and no.

To answer this question, you are asking me to indict another citizen. I am not a judge, not a lawyer and not a court. I do not have powers to accuse him or find him guilty of corruption. I do not even know what are the charges against him. This is the duty of a court. Otherwise, you're asking me to join the Maronite sectarian zombies and declare Berri "corrupt" in order to piss off the Shia sectarian zombies. I will therefore not say yes or no. First, let us know the corruption charges. And then, go to court or a legal body. And of course, I am sure he has immunity. So you cannot prosecute him. And if you know you cannot prosecute him, why are you wasting our time with your baseless accusations? Its just FPM/sectarian propaganda you're repeating. And you in particular, you keep repeating that the problem is not with the system but the people. It is the system that is enabling these problems and corruption and those suspected or accused of corruption to thrive. Therefore, you're supporting a corrupt system. If the system isn't corrupt, we won't have warlords, sectarian oligarchs and corruption heroes ruling us since the civil war ended. And these sectarian oligarchs are using the system to protect their interests and shield themselves from prosecution. They have immunity. They decide everything on the people's behalf in Parliament. When the people vote for them in parliamentary elections, it is like handing over to them the life of every Lebanese for them to toy with and even sell to foreign countries. They vote for President, approve the PM/govt, elect a speaker and pass laws that suit them. If they can coexist together under the roof of one building, why can't we as a people coexist together under the sky of one country big enough to accommodate all of us as equal citizens under secular laws? These sectarian oligarchs use sectarianism as a bogeyman to continuously set the people apart and milk the system. You have serious questions to address because you support the system. The system enables all you're complaining of.

The answer is yes or no. You cant have one leg in Leb and not.
So you dont want to blame Berri because.
1) There is no proof
2) He has immunity
3) You dont want to piss off the shia community

This is not how a country is formed nor how seculariam is. You need to point fingers and if someone does something wrong irrespective of their sect blame them. If secularism is not in the heart of individuals you cannot change thr constitution nor can you force it. Look at how you talk about maronites? You want me to really believe that you want secularism. The fault is with people, people like you who do not judge but vote for the same people who placed you in the positiom we are today.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The answer is yes or no. You cant have one leg in Leb and not.
So you dont want to blame Berri because.
1) There is no proof
2) He has immunity
3) You dont want to piss off the shia community

This is not how a country is formed nor how seculariam is. You need to point fingers and if someone does something wrong irrespective of their sect blame them. If secularism is not in the heart of individuals you cannot change thr constitution nor can you force it. Look at how you talk about maronites? You want me to really believe that you want secularism. The fault is with people, people like you who do not judge but vote for the same people who placed you in the positiom we are today.

I do not have evidence to indict Berri.

And mind you, your party was preaching secularism. All of a sudden we started hearing about "Christian rights".

Your party leadership too, wrote a book against an allegedly corrupt man and his party and issued him a one way ticket. And today, the same man is Aoun's best friend. When you cannot preach credibility. You lack the moral grounds. And you cannot convince anyone about who is corrupt and who is not.

Your party leadership declared the Parliament illegal and boycotted it for extending its mandate and postponing election. The same Parliament ended up electing him as president. If a Parliament is illegal and the same illegal Parliament votes for a president, will the elected president by an illegal Parliament be considered legal or illegal? You have serious questions of grave consequences to address, if there was truly rule of law in Lebanon, and Lebanon isn't a sectarian jungle ruled by sectarian oligarchs, who share power by dominating the people.

!Aoune32

I do not have evidence to indict Berri.

And mind you, your party was preaching secularism. All of a sudden we started hearing about "Christian rights".

Your party leadership too, wrote a book against an allegedly corrupt man and his party and issued him a one way ticket. And today, the same man is Aoun's best friend. When you cannot preach credibility. You lack the moral grounds. And you cannot convince anyone about who is corrupt and who is not.

Your party leadership declared the Parliament illegal and boycotted it for extending its mandate and postponing election. The same Parliament ended up electing him as president. If a Parliament is illegal and the same illegal Parliament votes for a president, does the elected president by an illegal Parliament be considered legal or illegal? You have serious questions to grave consequences to address, if there was truly rule of law in Lebanon, and Lebanon isn't a sectarian jungle ruled by sectarian oligarchs, who share power by dominating the people.

What does this have to do with Berri? :)
FPM is not my party. Many things are wrong with party. I support the President. Eventhough i dont support HA i respect SHN. Berri is a corrupt being my friend
No point defending him. You are not shaming your sect if you point the finger on him.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What does this have to do with Berri? :)
FPM is not my party. Many things are wrong with party. I support the President. Eventhough i dont support HA i respect SHN. Berri is a corrupt being my friend
No point defending him. You are not shaming your sect if you point the finger on him.

Open a thread and present your charges and evidence to back them. This thread isn't about Berri. Berri is part of the system you support. So stop complaining.

And if you cannot prosecute him and he has immunity, stop whining about Berri. Learn to live with him in your beloved system.

!Aoune32

Open a thread and present your charges and evidence to back them. This thread isn't about Berri. Berri is part of the system you support. So stop complaining.

And if you cannot prosecute him and he has immunity, stop whining about Berri. Learn to live with him in your beloved system.

Exactly. You dont want to blame him because he is from your sect. Cool :) The system will stay. Learn to live with it.

Dynamite Joe

Exactly. You dont want to blame him because he is from your sect. Cool :) The system will stay. Learn to live with it.

Instead of antagonizing and demeaning muslims, had you been less bigoted and more civil, then perhaps Rachel Corrie could give you his point of view unfiltered. First, purify your mind of all the hatred you posses for muslims. Then, clean your own house before acting holier than thou and leveling accusations from the mud pit.

I have no doubt Berri is corrupt in a country crawling with corrupt political figures, regardless of sects. Geagea, Jumblatt, Berri, Bassil, Hariri, Sanioura and the list is endless... But you're not going to change anything when your objective is to devolve the country into pre-civil war era. A time when Christians dominated the political spectrum and marginalized muslims. They made a right mess of it.