OR Candidates The_FPMer for Mod. For a New Ahd. A New Oroom.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

A banner for you...

I prefer "For a Better Oroom" because I do intend on making the site much more popular. I understand the name itself is very biased towards one particular group but that could be leveraged. Lots of people dislike FPM and might register to voice their thoughts. The key is to attract the right type of crowd that will foster an environment of intellectual debates and not personal insults.

I

illusion84

Just make sure that pro revolution do not compete with each others.

Can we have an internal election first :p

zero

zero

Someone needs to crack down on the fake news. Always post the source and if there is no real source and it's just a rumor, then say so.

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    Someone needs to crack down on the fake news. Always post the source and if there is no real source and it's just a rumor, then say so.
    They did for a while hey2etun zeh2o :p

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    I like what I'm reading. Attracting more members and creating a more newbie-friendly environment - I find those points particularly interesting. Most of the time, we have more non-registered guests than members reading a particular thread. Encouraging these guests to come out of the shadows and join the community would be a pretty significant feat.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I like what I'm reading. Attracting more members and creating a more newbie-friendly environment - I find those points particularly interesting. Most of the time, we have more non-registered guests than members reading a particular thread. Encouraging these guests to come out of the shadows and join the community would be a pretty significant feat.
    If the forum had another name, it would have had the potential to be much more popular and be more than just a forum. Many recoil at the word "orange". It's no small feat that this site survived many storms. LF and FM had forums that went extinct. I remember Sawte, another LF forum. OneLebanon was an old Lebanese forum as well that bit the dust.

But as I said yesterday, the name can be leveraged to attract people who are anti-FPM. But sadly, we do not have a political culture in Lebanon. Insults and personal attacks are seen as the most lethal arguments. We need to find a way to not attract the drones but those interested in having a conversation and there are loads of them on uni campuses alone.