• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Things must be done to make lebanon become a normal country

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

Legendary Member
    in my opinion , the most urgent 2 things to be done are :
    -pubblic transport that cover all lebanon .with a good quality and good organization .
    - Waste management program...plants and complete political management regarding the issue

Those two urgent project may create jobs for lot of lebanese .and push lebanon forwards.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    I was about to write a long list...

But then I remembered that Lebanon is a country in which people can't do something as easy as drive between two lines on the pavement...

I was about to write a long list...

But then I remembered that Lebanon is a country in which people can't do something as easy as drive between two lines on the pavement...
    That's true for some of the time but that's caused by the total lack of law and order in the country. When the government is compromised of ruling mafias who only care about themselves, the entire country will descend into chaos.

First and foremost integrate HA military wing into the lebanese army. Let the resistance take on a lebanese identity and abandon the khomeinist one.
    Then replace berri and watch the rest of these scum politicians fall like dominos.

The most important things is that we need to follows laws and rules. They are there just never implemented.
    second, HA and all militias need to give their arms to the LAF no question asked.