• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Opinion Time for MOU to wind down

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
everything must have an end and MOU is no exception
I am not saying we end it over animosity or with a fight

but through a mutrualk agreement, where we let it die naturally and we move on
we both benefited from it and time to explore other avenues and alliances

even al akhbar agrees with my POV .

التفاهم يهتزّ؟
التيار الوطني الحر: حزب الله حدّد خياراته ولا داعي للاتصالات!

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I think it’s still too early for that. We should wait until after elections and government formation, this is where we can judge HA true position.

!Aoune32

HA will always stay with Berri. It is for their survival. HA doesnt want to fight corruption. They let Berri handle the politics. The MOU is over. Khlesna ba2a!!

Danny Z

Legendary Member
HA will always stay with Berri. It is for their survival. HA doesnt want to fight corruption. They let Berri handle the politics. The MOU is over. Khlesna ba2a!!
Does the MoU say that HA and Berri should be ennemies, how is the MoU related to any of this?

rainman

Mou is dead ... We both benefited, we can still agree on certain issues of course because we are not adversaries , but again it's a sectarian country and I think what Amal thugs did was very good : it made us all come out of the dream that we could ever become one entity with chi3a community ... We have with them conflicting interest ... just as we have with other religious communities ... 3al 7abbe! El tafehoum ma3oon w ma3 ghairoun 3al 7abbe !

rainman

... as for Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah... he is a charming political figure and no doubt a historical one too ... but that aside, the ride is over !!! All the emotional bond that i felt until now is gone ... attacking GMA daughter and attacking Hadath and Markazie showed the true face of the shia3 communitie parties : they are sending a message that they can destroy Christians anytime! They forgot what Nasralla said about the fact they were indebted to us ... 7arb tamouz is over , they dont need us anymore !!!

superduper703

Whether it is "wound down", "deleted", "broken" or whatever you want to call it, the MOU was, is and will forever be a piece of toilet paper to wipe our asses with.

Thank you.
The End​

rainman

And btw what is very surprising is the fact that since Amal are - en Principe - religious and pious ... it was very much against the Islamic tradition to raise lefflets on the street of saida explicitly sexually agressing GMA daughter !!!

They are just liars about Their religion I mean ... they apply none of it ... worse than da3esh and al nousra ... of course the two kids with the kalashnikofs... says it all !!!

This week was like the movie Mad Max

!Aoune32

I suggest Gebran upon his return tears the paper in two. As christians we will never accept what happened in Hadath. If it happens again there will be war. They got scared due to christians holding weapons. enough is enough.

rainman

I suggest Gebran upon his return tears the paper in two. As christians we will never accept what happened in Hadath. If it happens again there will be war. They got scared due to christians holding weapons. enough is enough.
They did not get scared cause Christians held weapons ... they have all the weapons of the world ... but I think they will regret what they did cause when it comes to the international community they still need us ...

rainman

And next time they need us, it will not be enough that Sayed Hasan enchants us with his charming character : next time : 3al sekkin ya battikh!!! Bima inno tlo3na 3omala w toli3 Michel Aoun 3amil w Gebran biyr####b bentoo ... our price just got up : next time they need us we will give them the VIP pricing ...

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
And next time they need us, it will not be enough that Sayed Hasan enchants us with his charming character : next time : 3al sekkin ya battikh!!! Bima inno tlo3na 3omala w toli3 Michel Aoun 3amil w Gebran biyr####b bentoo ... our price just got up : next time they need us we will give them the VIP pricing ...
I don’t think FPM was against Israel invasion in 2006 la yrab7o jmileh la Hezbollah, it was because an Israeli win wouldn’t have been in Lebanon’s interests and I don’t think that will change next time

rainman

I am not specifically talking about an isreali invasion ... And ma 7ada 3am birabbe7 7ada jmiille ... what I mean is that the move they did is short sighted and it has strategically forced us to reposition

rainman

Lebanon will never become a real country : we are all just communities sharing the same piece of land : unfortunately we cannot go for taksiim (اصغر من أن يقصم)... the best would be to have the widest la markazie possible

rainman

And let Amal thugs pay for their electricity bills for once ! And then they can let Nabih Berry steel them as much as they want