Opinion Time for MOU to wind down

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@SadeqNabolsi
· Jan 2
كل الأصوات التي نادت بفسخ العلاقة بين التيار وحزب الله خابت اليوم. والأهم هو التطوير والسير باتجاه التاريخ وعدم التخبط داخل الظلام لم يكن ما سمعناه من رئيس التيار ردة فعل.الرجل أكّد رأيه وقدّم رؤيته ومهما اختلف البعض معه خصماً أو صديقاً فهناك قيمة عالية في العرض وأمانة في الطرح!

sa7tein
i didn't really expect anything else
I already said it and assured all those who cheered for the recent 'issues' between hezb and tayyar

Bassil, Aoun and Tayyar are so deep in HA's pockets that they got nowhere else to go
in other words, Hezb can only stick their khazou2 deep into 3anw and Bassil's derrieres and all they can do in return is ytawbzo properly

Dhimmis w bsharaf kamen.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
sa7tein
i didn't really expect anything else
I already said it and assured all those who cheered for the recent 'issues' between hezb and tayyar

Bassil, Aoun and Tayyar are so deep in HA's pockets that they got nowhere else to go
in other words, Hezb can only stick their khazou2 deep into 3anw and Bassil's derrieres and all they can do in return is ytawbzo properly

Dhimmis w bsharaf kamen.
Maitre Fares Soueid is saying the problem is real. You think he's a liar? Or not clever enough?

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Maitre Fares Soueid is saying the problem is real. You think he's a liar? Or not clever enough?

wow... perhaps you're the one not clever enough
i already said that Hezb 3am b khawze2 fikon as you already know and complain daily
Don't you consider this a problem ?

however it is a problem from one side, because Hezb will continue with their khawazi2 and you got no choice but to suck it up :)

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
i already said that Hezb 3am b khawze2 fikon as you already know and complain daily

however it is a problem from one side, because Hezb will continue with their khawazi2 and you got no choice but to suck it up :)
It's true, both sides suck what can FPM do?

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's true, both sides suck what can FPM do?

that's not for me to decide
You are a FPMer and it's up for you to figure it out

let me tell you a little story
my neighbour's wife cheats on him publicly, everybody knows including him
we call him abou 2roun
but he has no choice, he sucks at everything and she feeds him.

try to reflect on that.

flag-waver

Legendary Member

The problem is that FPM took over the state thanks to HA. How can they go against them?

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
The problem is that FPM took over the state thanks to HA. How can they go against them?
That’s not the problem
The problem is your are caught in a raging war between two powerful regional/ibternational forces
Without a shield from either one, you get destroyed politically (money, media, military/militia wise)

flag-waver

Legendary Member
That’s not the problem
The problem is your are caught in a raging war between two powerful regional/ibternational forces
Without a shield from either one, you get destroyed politically (money, media, military/militia wise)

No it isn't.
We are the one's who are taking sides with one or the other and brought devastation to our country.
Aoun sided with HA and every country that Iran occupies or participates in gets destroyed from Yemen to Syria to Iraq. He simply made the wrong move and FPM won't rip the MOU. They need it now more than ever.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
No it isn't.
We are the one's who are taking sides with one or the other and brought devastation to our country.
Aoun sided with HA and every country that Iran occupies or participates in gets destroyed from Yemen to Syria to Iraq. He simply made the wrong move and FPM won't rip the MOU. They need it now more than ever.
HA are doing what they are doing and surviving without jmilet Aoun
Aoun’s Ahd is the biggest proof they went all out against him ekhir hammoun

flag-waver

Legendary Member
HA are doing what they are doing and surviving without jmilet Aoun
Aoun’s Ahd is the biggest proof they went all out against him ekhir hammoun

Disagree.
The MOU was a political christian cover for HA to do as it pleases.
FPM could have taken stances against HA and ripped the MOU. Even till now they still want the MOU with all the disruption that HA caused PMA. They want to revisit the MOU not rip it up. FPM want GB as President and the state with HA being in charge of defense and foreign policy. Good luck brother.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@billnizzam2020

·
12h

التفاهم مع الحزب بدأ مع اعتقاد ١٤ اذار وقتها ان التيار والجنرال محاصر ومن دون خيارات لا يستطيع التفاهم مع الحزب، ومجبر بقبول شروط ١٤ اذار ولا سبيل له غير القبول ظنوا انهم حشروه بالزاوية ففاجأهم بقدرته على كسر الحصار فكان التفاهم اليوم يظن الحزب انه يحشر التيار بالزاوية
+++
اما القبول بفتات ما يلقيه له الحزب بحلفه مع الحركة واما جلوس التيار والمسيحيين بالزاوية اظن حان الوقت لمفاجأة من يظن انه يستطيع ان يفرض علينا عيش الزوايا يبدو انه كما بدأ التفاهم بمحاولة حشر ، سينتهي ايضا بكسر حصار سيخسر من يظن انهم استطاعوا وضعنا في الزاوية اليوم قبل الغد ٢/٢

agnostic

Legendary Member
Can someone explain what is meant by "Christian cover" and what are the loss and gain if FPM declare the of the MoU

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
That’s what I always say, HA doesn’t need FPM
They do need FPM or any other (large other than Amal) ally to have a parliamentary majority (or a chance at it)... its not like it really matters.
So ditching Amal for FPM or FPM for Amal is easy Amal's base is more stable and the results are known beforehand. They will shop either at Hariri or LF if FPM breaks it.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
They do need FPM or any other (large other than Amal) ally to have a parliamentary majority (or a chance at it)... its not like it really matters.
So ditching Amal for FPM or FPM for Amal is easy Amal's base is more stable and the results are known beforehand. They will shop either at Hariri or LF if FPM breaks it.
Thats what I’m saying, they don’t really need FPM