Opinion Time for MOU to wind down

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Thats what I’m saying, they don’t really need FPM

HA doesn’t need FPM but for the elections FPM need some shia voices in Zahle Baabda Jezzine. Zahle if they are not on the same list there will be no 7assel.

Zahle there could be a chance that the FM and LF share the 7 seats between one another.

FPM is more of a christian cover for HA. They went to much in HA ass and covered them up for the past 15 years.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
HA doesn’t need FPM but for the elections FPM need some shia voices in Zahle Baabda Jezzine. Zahle if they are not on the same list there will be no 7assel.

Zahle there could be a chance that the FM and LF share the 7 seats between one another.

FPM is more of a christian cover for HA. They went to much in HA ass and covered them up for the past 15 years.
Not true, are you kidding me FPM wouldn't be able to get deputees in Zahle, Baabda and Jezzine? FPM went against duo in Jezzine in 2018 and got 2, in Baabda alliance with duo was to the benefit of duo and FPM got 2, and in Zaleh FPM got 2 deputees, without Daher (he did not get a 7assel on his own) would still get 1 easy.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Not true, are you kidding me FPM wouldn't be able to get deputees in Zahle, Baabda and Jezzine? FPM went against duo in Jezzine in 2018 and got 2, in Baabda alliance with duo was to the benefit of duo and FPM got 2, and in Zaleh FPM got 2 deputees, without Daher (he did not get a 7assel on his own) would still get 1 easy.

Jezzine is the strongest district it has and still it had to ally with an extremist muslim party so the list gets 2 7assels. That won’t happen again.

Baabda is a fight man. FPM have a 7assel but the second wont be 100%. The second seat will be a big fight with the revolution list with the third LF getting it.

Zahle FPM doesnt have a 7assel. This district will be hard.

Last edited:

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Jezzine is the strongest district it has and still it had to ally with an extremist muslim party so the list gets 2 7assels. That won’t happen again.

Baabda is a fight man. FPM have a 7assel but the second wont be 100%. The second seat will be a big fight with the revolution list with the third LF getting it.

Zahle FPM doesnt have a 7assel. This district will be hard.
Okay so 1 seat in Jezzine (0 for LF) and 1 in Baabda (same as LF nia2 eh?)
Zahleh FPM got 2, 1 is guaranteed for tayyar

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Okay so 1 seat in Jezzine (0 for LF) and 1 in Baabda (same as LF nia2 eh?)
Zahleh FPM got 2, 1 is guaranteed for tayyar

Zahle there is no guarantee for FPM your wrong.
The alliance between FM and FPM and Daher guaranteed the seat for FPM. Aoun in Zahle only received like 5500 votes. In the end Zahle even Rabih said that HA doesn't have a 7assel in Zahle. The whole 7 seats could go between FM and LF. That is what he said in the last interview... Zahle is going to be a hard district for all.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Zahle there is no guarantee for FPM your wrong.
The alliance between FM and FPM and Daher guaranteed the seat for FPM. Aoun in Zahle only received like 5500 votes. In the end Zahle even Rabih said that HA doesn't have a 7assel in Zahle. The whole 7 seats could go between FM and LF. That is what he said in the last interview... Zahle is going to be a hard district for all.
Stop believing what the media tells you. Remember whether the media is pro or anti whomever, it is always paid to transmit a certain message, doesn't mean the message is true

flag-waver

Legendary Member
You mean sit in HA government?

Your mentality is ridiculous.
Eno FPM if they are in the gov then it isnt a HA gov. Bas if LF join the gov then it is a HA gov. Give me a break buddy. Whoever wins let him join the gov and those who lose get out of it. Not hard to understand.

JB81

Legendary Member
Your mentality is ridiculous.
Eno FPM if they are in the gov then it isnt a HA gov. Bas if LF join the gov then it is a HA gov. Give me a break buddy. Whoever wins let him join the gov and those who lose get out of it. Not hard to understand.

This is your definition. HA doesn't even have to be in the government
HA already controls the state with his weapons and any govt. is considered a govt of Iranian occupation as long as HA is armed

Your definition not mine

So are you going to be part of the Iranian occupational govt.?

flag-waver

Legendary Member
This is your definition. HA doesn't even have to be in the government
HA already controls the state with his weapons and any govt. is considered a govt of Iranian occupation as long as HA is armed

Your definition not mine

So are you going to be part of the Iranian occupational govt.?

My definition is that HA has taken control of the state due to FPM and its President. That is my definition. Win the elections and have it all again for another 6 years. 😂

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My definition is that HA has taken control of the state due to FPM and its President. That is my definition. Win the elections and have it all again for another 6 years. 😂

agreed
step number 1 in defeating HA is getting rid of tayyar el fasad wel 3ameleh from the state
this should be the main mission in the upcoming elections insha'allah

flag-waver

Legendary Member
agreed
step number 1 in defeating HA is getting rid of tayyar el fasad wel 3ameleh from the state
this should be the main mission in the upcoming elections insha'allah

He thinks he is clever. Keeps on asking is the LF going into the Iranian government. The issue is that the LF if it wins will be in the gov but the issue is not here. You will have a party toe to toe with HA saying it how it is without being scared or cry babies. The Iranian occupation needs to end.