Opinion Time for MOU to wind down

JB81

Legendary Member
10:38 ---> 12:00 Any1 noticed that FPMers 3am yrakzo (lately) 3a who pay taxes w who doesn't?!

Pushing for Decentralized system

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How am I going to be fooled or disappointed by the event breaking off the MoU (in case it happened)

Trust me they need you way more than you need them
keep that in mind ;)

That's the truth that governs the relationship from hezb's side, hence why they're getting the dhimmi treatment
Nassrallah will keep sticking khawazi2 up their asses, one after the other
they won't even dare even addressing him in their speeches, they target Berri instead
and once Nassrallah needs something, he only needs to whistle, you'll see them coming running.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Keep it for yourself:

باسيل: لا نريد إلغاء وثيقة التفاهم بل تطويرها و"ما منقدر نخسر الدولة كرمال المقاومة بس منقدر نربح الاثنين"​

https://www.elnashra.com/news/show/1546488/باسيل-نظامنا-السياسي-معطَل-ومنع-الحكومة-الاجتماع-ل

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The worries in the mind of the people like me living in Lebanon, are far away from LF and FPM worries about gaining votes and MPs.

sabr w basira my bro
as Lebanese we got a bigger fish to fry
We're looking forward to praying in Quds, but Liberating Jerusalem can be put on the shelf now for the next 4 or 5 decades
while we assist as much as we can with the Iranian expansion in the region
the Houthis need our support and we will answer their call, perhaps a couple of govenrments in the gulf need a coup staged against them, the Iranians can only say the word.
Those are the principles we subscribe to, to hell with living standards, medicine, foreign relations, wealth those are for mama7in.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Keep it for yourself:

باسيل: لا نريد إلغاء وثيقة التفاهم بل تطويرها و"ما منقدر نخسر الدولة كرمال المقاومة بس منقدر نربح الاثنين"​

https://www.elnashra.com/news/show/1546488/باسيل-نظامنا-السياسي-معطَل-ومنع-الحكومة-الاجتماع-ل

yea that's what he said last year as well
bado ytawer al wathiqa

agnostic

Legendary Member
sabr w basira my bro
as Lebanese we got a bigger fish to fry
We're looking forward to praying in Quds, but Liberating Jerusalem can be put on the shelf now for the next 4 or 5 decades
while we assist as much as we can with the Iranian expansion in the region
the Houthis need our support and we will answer their call, perhaps a couple of govenrments in the gulf need a coup staged against them, the Iranians can only say the word.
Those are the principles we subscribe to, to hell with living standards, medicine, foreign relations, wealth those are for mama7in.
Your Resistance language is very weak and incomprehensible. Perhaps you purposely made me7n statements to look funny. But it is boring and not funny, at least for my taste. Let's ask @SeaAb if it is funny.

Aegon

Hahahaha this time’s it’s LFers running to post Gebran’s speech

While the bar is super super low, like 6 feet deep in the ground low, this is gebrans best speech.

This is pandering to elections and to christians 100% and everyone knows it, but it is in the right direction... he is moving in the direction of LF policy. He is fighting for his life and political career in Batroun, anxiety level in through the roof... so expect many more "LF-like" speeches.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
While the bar is super super low, like 6 feet deep in the ground low, this is gebrans best speech.

This is pandering to elections and to christians 100% and everyone knows it, but it is in the right direction... he is moving in the direction of LF policy. He is fighting for his life and political career in Batroun, anxiety level in through the roof... so expect many more "LF-like" speeches.

well
He's fooling no one

besides if the LF speech is popular in the christian street why go to ta2leed who just yesterday was bragging that 'their me7war instasar'
follow the original ;)

in the end we want actions and LF is showing some
7akeh ma elo 3azeh, especially after 15 years of art 7akeh with these dhimmis

Aegon

well
He's fooling no one

besides if the LF speech is popular in the christian street why go to ta2leed
follow the original ;)

in the end we want actions and LF is showing some
7akeh ma elo 3azeh, especially after 15 years of art 7akeh with these dhimmis
Agreed! But it's obvious what he's doing, all politically calculated.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Agreed! But it's obvious what he's doing, all politically calculated.

Haida l chater fi
ter2i3 w tactic w pragamatism
It gave results on the short term, but that's about it

At Strategy they suck balls, and they reached the end of the road
Their demise is inevitable.

JB81

Legendary Member
Great speech! FPM got nothing to lose in any direction took

If people decided against FPM, se7tein 3layon the renewal of manzoumet taef

NewLeb

I agree, is was a great speech. It looks like Trump will indeed have the last laugh.

As Mr. Bassil stated, Hezbollah cannot exist on Shiite brotherhood alone.

Whichever decision Hezbollah decides to take will be a victory for America and the free world in general.

We did it, lads!

✌️