Opinion To vaccinate or not to vaccinate ?

Vaccination is necessary

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes of course

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, I'm an uninformed idiot who thinks it causes autism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's not vegan

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Why is this even up for debate?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Iron Maiden

I don't have an account but when I miss Lebanon I look at pretty pictures of it on Instagram. Also...fashion inspiration :shy:
If your work doesnt nail u to a very specific chair and table where it can only be done from there, try negotiating working remotly for a while. Having a cool boss can help too!

I managed to convince my boss(ha the fool😌) to let me wirk throught the momth if july remotly so that i can spemd som time with the family and friends and stop coming to the oroom for socializimg with other leabanese people 😂

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    If your work doesnt nail u to a very specific chair and table where it can only be done from there, try negotiating working remotly for a while. Having a cool boss can help too!

I managed to convince my boss(ha the fool😌) to let me wirk throught the momth if july remotly so that i can spemd som time with the family and friends and stop coming to the oroom for socializimg with other leabanese people 😂
    Are you saying I'm addicted to the internet? :lol:

I have 2 children. One age 1.3 years and the second 2 months of age.
    Vaccination for kids is important as it protects them from diseases especially that there are more diseases around these days. I suggest you dont believe everything you hear ktir ktir menno is pure bullshit.
    Same here, vaccination is important. Prevention is better than a cure.