Opinion To vaccinate or not to vaccinate ?

Vaccination is necessary

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes of course

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, I'm an uninformed idiot who thinks it causes autism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's not vegan

• Why is this even up for debate?

• Total voters
Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
Staff member
I don't have an account but when I miss Lebanon I look at pretty pictures of it on Instagram. Also...fashion inspiration :shy:
If your work doesnt nail u to a very specific chair and table where it can only be done from there, try negotiating working remotly for a while. Having a cool boss can help too!

I managed to convince my boss(ha the fool?) to let me wirk throught the momth if july remotly so that i can spemd som time with the family and friends and stop coming to the oroom for socializimg with other leabanese people ?

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If your work doesnt nail u to a very specific chair and table where it can only be done from there, try negotiating working remotly for a while. Having a cool boss can help too!

I managed to convince my boss(ha the fool?) to let me wirk throught the momth if july remotly so that i can spemd som time with the family and friends and stop coming to the oroom for socializimg with other leabanese people ?
    Are you saying I'm addicted to the internet? :lol:

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    :lol:

I need rehab. But the internet is necessary for my work. So...yeah...you can imagine the rest :p

Sorry @Isabella for the off-topic :)
    Hey topic is pretty silly, are you a sane human being? Yes? Topic over :p

D

dripstraws

I have 2 children. One age 1.3 years and the second 2 months of age.
    Vaccination for kids is important as it protects them from diseases especially that there are more diseases around these days. I suggest you dont believe everything you hear ktir ktir menno is pure bullshit.
    Same here, vaccination is important. Prevention is better than a cure.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    another example o how islam treats kids and female as inferior

muslims in Afghanistan, Nigeria and now Indonesia are standing up against progress and not caring how many of their litter will die from diseases

Indonesian Muslim clerics reject measles, rubella vaccine as ‘unclean’
    Bali is a popular getaway for Aussie tourists. But it may soon become a hotbed of infection after leading Muslim scholars have declared a ‘fatwa’ on ‘unclean’ vaccines.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

muslims in Afghanistan, Nigeria and now Indonesia are standing up against progress and not caring how many of their litter will die from diseases

Bali is a popular getaway for Aussie tourists. But it may soon become a hotbed of infection after leading Muslim scholars have declared a ‘fatwa’ on ‘unclean’ vaccines.
    And you think the braindead antivaxxer trump voters are any better!??

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member

7abibi ya 7anna have you heard about the Anti-vaccine movements in USA and Canada? Most of these movements are headed by devoted Christians.

This is not about being anti science but many believe that vaccine got some serious bad effects.. Even your beloved Trump weirdly enough claimed vaccine caused autism.. and there are actually many movements today created by families claiming vaccine causes autism.

I don't know why Trump said it maybe to win some votes? as these people are not in small number, you know.
    The vaccination business is huge so Trump had to shut up about it after the election I guess..

The issue here is that no one can really say if vaccine is bad or good but seeing how many families are going against certain vaccinations should make you question what is going on here so keep your hatred away from this topic!

People who are against certain vaccinations is because they actually care about their children!

Also I never understood those UN vaccination agencies going all over the word with their supposed to be magic drops against polio..

I suggest the mods @Indie or anyone to move your post to a new thread of itself as this is off topic and there is much more to say about this

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hollywood actresses and hippie leftists are some of the biggest anti-vaccine advocates out there.

The Vatican is not opposed to vaccines.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hollywood actresses and hippie leftists are some of the biggest anti-vaccine advocates out there.

The Vatican is not opposed to vaccines.
    You must have misspelled idiots in that post because really these are the only people who go against science and common sense to put their kids in completely preventable danger!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And you think the braindead antivaxxer trump voters are any better!??

the dumbest in trump camp beats the whole oumma moujtame3een

whats wrong with you
    fhemna anno liberal wa wa wa
    but dumb when it comes to islamic danger ???
    l3ammaaa

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    7abibi ya 7anna have you heard about the Anti-vaccine movements in USA and Canada? Most of these movements are headed by devoted Christians.

This is not about being anti science but many believe that vaccine got some serious bad effects.. Even your beloved Trump weirdly enough claimed vaccine caused autism.. and there are actually many movements today created by families claiming vaccine causes autism.

I don't know why Trump said it maybe to win some votes? as these people are not in small number, you know.
    The vaccination business is huge so Trump had to shut up about it after the election I guess..

The issue here is that no one can really say if vaccine is bad or good but seeing how many families are going against certain vaccinations should make you question what is going on here so keep your hatred away from this topic!

People who are against certain vaccinations is because they actually care about their children!

Also I never understood those UN vaccination agencies going all over the word with their supposed to be magic drops against polio..

I suggest the mods @Indie or anyone to move your post to a new thread of itself as this is off topic and there is much more to say about this

another closet muslim , yuppie
    today we officially outed two muslim radicals and one dumb kaffer

whos next

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    the dumbest in trump camp beats the whole oumma moujtame3een

whats wrong with you
    fhemna anno liberal wa wa wa
    but dumb when it comes to islamic danger ???
    l3ammaaa
    Actually wtf is wrong with you! My position on vaccinations has been made quite clear but you need to call bullshit wherever it is not just zero in on idiotic muslims while ignoring the idiots in trump's backyard!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually wtf is wrong with you! My position on vaccinations has been made quite clear but you need to call bullshit wherever it is not just zero in on idiotic muslims while ignoring the idiots in trump's backyard!
    thos eidiots that you call

thet wont marry your 9 years old daughter nor cut yyr head if you leave the house unaccompanied

nor will throw your gay neighbor off the roof

what wring with you arguing about these satanics people and even try and compare them to human beings, who it happens you disagree with them politically

have you thought for a nano second, how you wil fare under islamic rule ???
    domnt let your hatred blind you

i am trying t reason with you, cause you haven't turned into one of them , YET
    but if you keep insisting on acting like a radical muslim, than , i am sorry i cant reason with you,,,,,its hopeless reasoning with savages

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    thos eidiots that you call

thet wont marry your 9 years old daughter nor cut yyr head if you leave the house unaccompanied

nor will throw your gay neighbor off the roof

what wring with you arguing about these satanics people and even try and compare them to human beings, who it happens you disagree with them politically

have you thought for a nano second, how you wil fare under islamic rule ???
    domnt let your hatred blind you

i am trying t reason with you, cause you haven't turned into one of them , YET
    but if you keep insisting on acting like a radical muslim, than , i am sorry i cant reason with you,,,,,its hopeless reasoning with savages
    Seriously wtf is wrong with you?? You posted about islamists against vaccines I asked if you think that the braindead antivaxxers who voted for trump were any better and it seems like you do so I got my answer!

Your issue is with islamists not with them being anti vaccines, that's been made entirely obvious by your subsequent garbage!

Apparently I want Sharia law and I'm an idiot Islamist w bi elle he's trying to reason with me -.-

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member

Origin of AIDS: The Polio Vaccine (CBC 'Witness', 2004) On April 12, 1955 Jonas Salk's polio vaccine was first licensed for public use in the U.S. In the years afterwards 90 million Americans were vaccinated in the largest mass vaccination campaign ever. Polio virtually disappeared from the continent and Jonas Salk became a hero. But not long after, 260 children who were vaccinated with Salk's vaccine became sick. Eleven of them died. An investigation showed that some lots of the vaccine were defective and confidence in it was shaken. Two scientific greats, Dr. Hilary Koprowski, director of the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia, and Dr. Albert Sabin, a physician at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital, raced to replace the Salk vaccine. Dr. Cecil Fox, a pathologist at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases remembers that it was an intense competition. Both Sabin and Koprowski's vaccines were derived from monkey organs. They needed to test them in large, non-immunized population groups, no longer available in North America. Sabin traveled to the U.S.S.R. and vaccinated more than 6 million people in Latvia, Estonia and Kazakhstan between 1958 and 1959. No AIDS cases emerged in the U.S.S.R. where Sabin did his testing. Koprowski moved his study to the Belgian Congo which had one of Africa's more modern health care infrastructures at the time. Between 1956 and 1960 more then 1 million African people were 'encouraged' to receive Koprowski's vaccine called CHAT. Sabin analyzed Koprowski's vaccine in 1958 and found it be be 'unstable and contaminated by an unknown virus'. He told Koprowski about his discovery and went then went public with his findings.

AIDS Origins | Edward Hooper's site on the Origin of AIDS

opium

opium

Origin of AIDS: The Polio Vaccine (CBC 'Witness', 2004) On April 12, 1955 Jonas Salk's polio vaccine was first licensed for public use in the U.S. In the years afterwards 90 million Americans were vaccinated in the largest mass vaccination campaign ever. Polio virtually disappeared from the continent and Jonas Salk became a hero. But not long after, 260 children who were vaccinated with Salk's vaccine became sick. Eleven of them died. An investigation showed that some lots of the vaccine were defective and confidence in it was shaken. Two scientific greats, Dr. Hilary Koprowski, director of the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia, and Dr. Albert Sabin, a physician at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital, raced to replace the Salk vaccine. Dr. Cecil Fox, a pathologist at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases remembers that it was an intense competition. Both Sabin and Koprowski's vaccines were derived from monkey organs. They needed to test them in large, non-immunized population groups, no longer available in North America. Sabin traveled to the U.S.S.R. and vaccinated more than 6 million people in Latvia, Estonia and Kazakhstan between 1958 and 1959. No AIDS cases emerged in the U.S.S.R. where Sabin did his testing. Koprowski moved his study to the Belgian Congo which had one of Africa's more modern health care infrastructures at the time. Between 1956 and 1960 more then 1 million African people were 'encouraged' to receive Koprowski's vaccine called CHAT. Sabin analyzed Koprowski's vaccine in 1958 and found it be be 'unstable and contaminated by an unknown virus'. He told Koprowski about his discovery and went then went public with his findings.

AIDS Origins | Edward Hooper's site on the Origin of AIDS
    Millions used to die every year from Polio, eradicating it is one of the greatest human kind achievement.