• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Opinion Transgender people in sports

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
So yea the tirle says it all.

A few days ago at the common wealth games, there was supposed to be the first transgender woman (man->woman) competing in the games and hoping to get gold in weighlifting(a shocker really).

Transgender weightlifter: Laurel Hubbard's historic bid for gold derailed by injury at Commonwealth Games - CNN

I bielive this is completly unfair, breaks the basis of sportsmanship and should totally be banned.

But in our days of feelings trumps logic, the australians thooight fit to let this man compete in the women's category to score some politically correct points.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

A few days ago at the common wealth games, there was supposed to be the first transgender woman (man->woman) competing in the games and hoping to get gold in weighlifting(a shocker really).

Transgender weightlifter: Laurel Hubbard's historic bid for gold derailed by injury at Commonwealth Games - CNN

I bielive this is completly unfair, breaks the basis of sportsmanship and should totally be banned.

But in our days of feelings trumps logic, the australians thooight fit to let this man compete in the women's category to score some politically correct points.

I agree with you on this!

Not sure you're a fan of a Futurama but this reminds me of when bender became coilette to compete in the robot Olympics as a fembot

Don't get me wrong if people want to be referred to with a particular pronoun I can respect that... However I don't believe for a second that it's fair practice to let male athletes who underwent a sex change compete against women! If there was no difference between the genders when it came to sports they would already be competing against each other! So nah screw political correctness! You want to compete as an athlete you compete against the sex you were born with!

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

One of the reasons I oppose the transgender lobby. They have done the same in at least one high school in the U.S.

The real girl who was supposed to win and who ended up second was on the verge of tears but too afraid to say anything.

Also, in Quebec, the head of the women's federation is now a born-male transgender. Canadian government employees can no longer refer to people as Mr or Mrs, nor to parents as Mother or Father (replaced by parent 1 and parent 2). The most prominent doctor treating kids with gender dysphoria lost his job (to the dismay and outrage of his colleagues, patients, and their families) because he refused to go along with the lies of the transgender lobby.

Parents in the U.S. lost custody of their child because they did not allow the child to have gender reassignment surgery.

Meanwhile, the feminists are still railing against straight men.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
One of the reasons I oppose the transgender lobby. They have done the same in at least one high school in the U.S.

The real girl who was supposed to win and who ended up second was on the verge of tears but too afraid to say anything.

Also, in Quebec, the head of the women's federation is now a born-male transgender. Canadian government employees can no longer refer to people as Mr or Mrs, nor to parents as Mother or Father (replaced by parent 1 and parent 2). The most prominent doctor treating kids with gender dysphoria lost his job (to the dismay and outrage of his colleagues, patients, and their families) because he refused to go along with the lies of the transgender lobby.

Parents in the U.S. lost custody of their child because they did not allow the child to have gender reassignment surgery.

Meanwhile, the feminists are still railing against straight men.

I really think it should be illegal for children under the age of 18 to undergo gender reassignment surgery! I actually thought it was already illegal, it's crazy if that's not the case! You cannot have cosmetic surgery before the age of 18 so why should it be any different for gender reassignment? I also think it should only be done after at least a year in therapy with a therapist signing off and taking responsibility! (I also thought this was already the case) It's not like you're buying a car! It's a lifelong commitment!

How parents can lose custody of their child over this is beyond me! If my future kid decides he wants to be a girl, I'm not going to take him to a doctor and ask that doctor to chop off his genitals! I'm even going to specifically ask the doctor not to circumcise him if it's a boy - unless medically necessary- because I think that's barbaric! So what he may be taken away from me if he thinks i'm not looking out for his best interest? This is seriously no longer about inclusivity! I'm all for inclusivity and not discriminating against people and whatnot however this is long past that at this point if children under 18 can be taken away from their parents because they want a gender reassignment surgery wtf! Do you have a source on that us thing?

As a side note though feminists have and had issues with gay men it's not just straight men... Specifically about terminology being used in the drag community such as "fishy"... But it goes beyond that, being gay does not prevent a man from being a misogynistic a**hole lol

Last edited:

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I agree with you on this!

Not sure you're a fan of a Futurama but this reminds me of when bender became coilette to compete in the robot Olympics as a fembot

Don't get me wrong if people want to be referred to with a particular pronoun I can respect that... However I don't believe for a second that it's fair practice to let male athletes who underwent a sex change compete against women! If there was no difference between the genders when it came to sports they would already be competing against each other! So nah screw political correctness! You want to compete as an athlete you compete against the sex you were born with!
Did we really just agree onnsomething outside of the scientific plane?? Inwasnt prepared for that :p

And yes that futurama episode says it all :lol:

Also, in Quebec, the head of the women's federation is now a born-male transgender. Canadian government employees can no longer refer to people as Mr or Mrs, nor to parents as Mother or Father (replaced by parent 1 and parent 2).
Wtf really? Parent 1 and 2??

The funniest thing about the whole transgender issues, is that when they go to the hospital they have to declare they true gender, as in male or female, because guess what they dont want to die due to complications ..

Meanwhile, the feminists are still railing against straight men
U reminded me of this terrible vedeo i saw a while bac.. simply nauseating, take a look at the liberal utopia of sweden:

Sorry if i ruined ur breakfast :p

Feminist movememt has become such a joke, their whole rhetoric has become male bashing and male centered abd thry dont even see the irony in it.:grumpy:

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Did we really just agree onnsomething outside of the scientific plane?? Inwasnt prepared for that :p

And yes that futurama episode says it all :lol:

Wtf really? Parent 1 and 2??

The funniest thing about the whole transgender issues, is that when they go to the hospital they have to declare they true gender, as in male or female, because guess what they dont want to die due to complications ..

U reminded me of this terrible vedeo i saw a while bac.. simply nauseating, take a look at the liberal utopia of sweden:

Sorry if i ruined ur breakfast :p

Feminist movememt has become such a joke, their whole rhetoric has become male bashing and male centered abd thry dont even see the irony in it.:grumpy:

Lol we agree on much more than this one thing... I usually don't quote posts I agree with but I'm pretty sure I like a lot of your posts, a like from me is usually an endorsement lol

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

I know this thread is getting old but check this out from a few years ago:

https://activistmommy.com/iranian-womens-soccer-team-sneaks-eight-transgender-men-compete/
Eight players of Iranian women’s football team are actually MEN awaiting sex swap operations | Daily Mail Online

important note: Pre-operation they were on the female team.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
First off thread if barely a month old, machina :p

Second yea totally un-sportsmanship like behaviour. And it doesnt matter if its pre or post operation. Testosterone has already done its work.

Default Testosterone levels in men create stronger muscles and general body is more fitted to handle physical clashes than women's.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
First off thread if barely a month old, machina :p

Second yea totally un-sportsmanship like behaviour. And it doesnt matter if its pre or post operation. Testosterone has already done its work.

Default Testosterone levels in men create stronger muscles and general body is more fitted to handle physical clashes than women's.

I agree on the fact that testosterone already did the job and physically even during puberty. I noted that its pre-op so to not have someone claiming its ok before reading the article... they have fully male physique and its a physical sport.

On the other hand if it was the other way around and a woman trans to man i think that would be kinda impressive to compete on the highest level...but maybe big doses of testosterone would do the job...i have no idea

It is exactly the same way with athletes that train and dope all year long and 2 months before the olympics they stop. Mainly visible in the NBA players that go to the olympics. I know everyone is on steroids in the whole competition but as it is allowed in american sports so that they can survive 82 games + playoffs and around 200games for baseball i think they do it on a more regular/strict/institutionalized way which makes it unfair for the guys playing in europe trying to badly hide it.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter