Paragon of Bacon
Lille is a shithole.. stay clear, paris, bordeaux or montpelier, even marseille if u're feeling adventurous.
- I'm still a junior here at NDU. I have about 40 credits left (I'll be able to finish before the summer of 2019). I'm not admitted into any masters degree yet. and Tbh my first priority is finding a job.
- Any area that is not expensive to live at. I won't be going to a place like PARIS for example, I heard it's much more expensive than other cities. I am considering Lille because my friends live there ( i might be sharing a house with them). One of my friends recommended Toulouse, but I still haven't done any research.
- student accommodation is something you intrigued me with. I'm going to start doing research about it. what is religious accommodation though?
- these questions are for 2019-2020. a year at least from now
- I am working hard towards that!! I am trying to excel at every single course and befriend all doctors just for that matter. I really need to make this whole 'going to France to work and study' thing work.
But fir work prospects andveducation wuality paris all the way