Trend threads page

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
The trending threads page is basically the home page for the forum. The threads posted there do not reflect the most popular or most active threads.

For example the October revolution thread is not there even though it has 700 pages in 6 days!

Who decides and based on what kind of metrics threads end up on that page?

#ija_wa2t_n7esib #down_with_corruption

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I think you are seeing the wrong trends page - what is the link you are checking?

The October Revolution is always on top.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Ok the thread isn't showing up on that page because I have Crusader on ignore.

Close that thread @Jo and burry it deep, very very deep. #egg_on_face #thawra_thawra

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok the thread isn't showing up on that page because I have Crusader on ignore.

Close that thread @Jo and burry it deep, very very deep. #egg_on_face #thawra_thawra
    I have the same issue. Interestingly it happens only when I’m viewing the forum while logged in. As a visitor, the thread comes on top.
    I have to believe there is some conspiracy by the forum leaders to divert the attention of some members here ;-). Of course, your explanation (who is on ignore) is a more rational one, albeit boring