Municipal Elections 2016 Tripoli Municipality election 2016

N

new hope

Lei hessis hariri rah ytaleb bel nessbiyye bukra :D

I dont know whether to be happy or sad about this. On one hand hariri and mikati lost but on the other hand rifi is an extremist and very corrupt.,.
the main thing is mikati hariri safadi all the big billionaires :) lost .. now we have a new big player in the sunni street and the north :) so hariri must think twice and if he wants to keep on going with frangieh candidacy he might loose the north in the next elections

it will have its influence everywhere in the north

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ا بطرابلس بيلعبوا بنالتي ؟

If they equalize

# ahhhhh ahhhhhh saad wa mikati wa ahhhhhhh

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lol

ذات مومنت لما كل العالم فايقة ناطرة نتيجة طرابلس

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahahah

Don't read to much into it , they should have paid more money , that's the message sent

انتفاضة الفقراء في طرابلس. ضد ليستة al Patchi

هاهاهاها
    # they should have paid more.
    # mikati is stingy and so is karami family
    and hariri broke
    Safadi barely pays anymore

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    داعش تفوز على النصرة في عاصمة باخرة لطف الله 1و 2 و....... !!!والشيخ سعد يخسر الخلافة.... والترشيح الباريسي!!!

N

new hope

Hahahah

Don't read to much into it , they should have paid more money , that's the message sent

انتفاضة الفقراء في طرابلس. ضد ليستة al Patchi

هاهاهاها
    # they should have paid more.
    # mikati is stingy and so is karami family
    and hariri broke
    Safadi barely pays anymore

:) kel el masareh yalli dafa3ouwon ra7o ba7777 :) same in many other cities haha

so far hariri lost a lot from his stupid frangieh s nomination .. what a dumb politician

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    ماكينة ريفي تعلن فوز لائحة "قرار طرابلس" حتى الساعة بـ 19 مقعدا.

Haha what a blow . I personally prefer rifi against all those corrupt feudals .

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Salem Zahran Predicted that Rifi will get no seats in tripoli election :)
    Salem Zahran mabrouk 3leik we 3ala Slimi frangieh this rifi win lol.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    02:15وهاب عبر تويتر: الانتخابات البلديه أظهرت تراجعاً كبيراً لسعد الحريري وعلى 8 آذار ان لا تعيد تعويمه بقانون انتخاب على مقاسه

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    ماكينة ريفي تعلن فوز لائحة "قرار طرابلس" حتى الساعة بـ 19 مقعدا.

Haha what a blow . I personally prefer rifi against all those corrupt feudals .
    Riffi=salafi appeaser=anti-humanity. Very disappointed news (if true) from a city that is known of its tolerance.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    02:12 ‏ماكينة ريفي تعلن فوز لائحة "قرار طرابلس" حتى الساعة بـ 19 مقعداً

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Riffi=salafi appeaser=anti-humanity. Very disappointed news (if true) from a city that is known of its tolerance.
    It may seem true , but if u look on wider scale , in this rotten sectarian model in every sect there is a kinf od religious radical political tendence , among maronite there are lf , among shia hizballa, so its natural that among sunni the salafis and radical tendence will rise ... Its sectarianism.u want it accept its consequences

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    It may seem true , but if u look on wider scale , in this rotten sectarian model in every sect there is a kinf od religious radical political tendence , among maronite there are lf , among shia hizballa, so its natural that among sunni the salafis and radical tendence will rise ... Its sectarianism.u want it accept its consequences
    But HA or LF believes in partnership. They are initially not against others based on their religious affiliations. Salafis at the end, they are takfirsts... they don't believe in coexistence

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    But HA or LF believes in partnership. They are initially not against others based on their religious affiliations. Salafis at the end, they are takfirsts... they don't believe in coexistence
    About their tactics i dont know , i am not muslim though..
    I see it from a different corner... but its quite understandable the tripoli vote ...
    The sectarian alliance of minorities does not resolve the issue , it just postpone the conflict .
    The shia are the weak part in the game.. The time will tell .

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    It's safe to say that Rifi's resignation will soon be officially accepted...

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    mikati/hariri/safadi/karame/ + money + all those supported that list including slimi frangieh got a slap today from one of their "own".
    Now Ha has to deal with a stricter sunni.
    Slimi too bad, rifi doesn't support you for presidency.

Eno if the political club elected Aoun long time ago they propably wouldn't be facing this moment now.

*let's hope the losers do not create instability because of their loss

That was the surprise throughout the past 4 weeks.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    About their tactics i dont know , i am not muslim though..
    I see it from a different corner... but its quite understandable the tripoli vote ...
    The sectarian alliance of minorities does not resolve the issue , it just postpone the conflict .
    Not really understandable!!! if they truly believe in tolerance, they won't believe Riffi and his BS. Again, Tripoli is known to be poor and maybe its population is not as educated. It's not their fault, it's the fault of their billionairs who keep them poor and uneducated.

sa7 nom for Mikati Safadi Hariri... sow what you seed... poverty, illiteracy, and sectarianism

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Not really understandable!!! if they truly believe in tolerance, they won't believe Riffi and his BS. Again, Tripoli is known to be poor and maybe its population is not as educated. It's not their fault, it's the fault of their billionairs who keep them poor and uneducated.

sa7 nom for Mikati Safadi Hariri... sow what you seed... poverty, illiteracy, and sectarianism
    Well poems are beautiful. But smell the coffee and see the reality , tripoli have a new leader ..

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Sectarianism in Lebanon is through the roof. On my part, it's the same dynamics playing in all "sects".. they are just getting more and more consolidated. Not sure how all of this will end. I still believe in the 50-60% who have not voted.