Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
The difference is a minority of people are having the loudest media coverage to create a false sense of majority... How many people do you know in real life who subscribe to the idea that there are 50 genders for example? 0! That's how many! Yet people somehow keep raging about that all over the internet!

And this goes both ways as well! I don't know a single conservative who is a racist nutjob talking about how guns are great and we should arm teachers, granted that's a us thing but I don't believe they are a majority!

We are getting manipulated into thinking that the enemy is the other person with these false ideals and that our values in society are getting threatened... This has long bypassed the united states, they tried the same tactics in France in our last elections where the focus was not each candidate's programs or planned course of action but rather what they represented... Like the repeat Macron big money, deep state, bankers Vs le Pen the racist, extreme right, ultra conservative!

The lines between reality and fiction are quite blurred as well where fake news catches on like wildfire getting pushed by specific targeting in the case of CA as well (they bragged about it) to people who are meant to get outraged by this... When you are angry at someone, an idea or some thing, it gets a lot easier to leave logic aside and think solely with your emotions!

What has won these elections for trump and what continues to give him support is the fact that reality doesn't matter anymore... It's that people got manipulated into believing their liberal friends or cousins or whatever are far more dangerous to their way of life than say China or Russia... You want to call this social engineering be my guest, I call this manipulation!

Reality should matter, the truth should be the driving force behind our choices! And people should not be this easy to manipulate... Yet this is the reality we now live in!
I am a great believer in the notion that almot everybody has made up their minds to which candidate they're gonna vote for due to 1 or 2 things they want to see done in any election.

For example, myself, no matter how much I dislike bassil and where FPM is going, am clearly voting FPM in 30 days. No matter what scandals or trolls or whoever says look at all the bas stuff.. we all know the alternatives and their worth.

Same goes for the us. U think that the states that flipped did it because rusian trolls? No they flipped because trump wasvtelling them am gonna bring u jobs, am gonna invest in infrastructure. In other dtates they voted for him becsuse he told them nobody's gonna take ur guns away.

Sme for hillary voters. U can easily pinpoint 2-3 issues and forget about all the rest.

What tech did was to pinpoint better who thise people were so their fears and aspirations were better matched.

But none of those were swayed by trolls or sjws ir alt rights. Well lets say 99% deman fi wahad ahbal b kel 3aylé :p

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am a great believer in the notion that almot everybody has made up their minds to which candidate they're gonna vote for due to 1 or 2 things they want to see done in any election.

For example, myself, no matter how much I dislike bassil and where FPM is going, am clearly voting FPM in 30 days. No matter what scandals or trolls or whoever says look at all the bas stuff.. we all know the alternatives and their worth.

Same goes for the us. U think that the states that flipped did it because rusian trolls? No they flipped because trump wasvtelling them am gonna bring u jobs, am gonna invest in infrastructure. In other dtates they voted for him becsuse he told them nobody's gonna take ur guns away.

Sme for hillary voters. U can easily pinpoint 2-3 issues and forget about all the rest.

What tech did was to pinpoint better who thise people were so their fears and aspirations were better matched.

But none of those were swayed by trolls or sjws ir alt rights. Well lets say 99% deman fi wahad ahbal b kel 3aylé :p
    That's not true iron maiden, this attack on reality was largely successful! People voted for trump not because he promised jobs but because he was an outsider that was his main selling point... People voted for trump because they were angry, afraid and manipulated into doing so!

The comparison does not stand in Lebanon, your choices are limited by crap crap and more crap, you chose the less stinky crap! But you are not motivated to make this choice by fear or anger or thinking that there are sjws everywhere talking about 50 genders and coming for your guns! We have another form of political corruption, the traditional kind! Where everyone knows their ruling class should be in prison yet willingly take bribes and look the other way when it comes to election day!

Trump did not begin his journey as a serious candidate, people did not pick him for 1 or 2 issues... They picked him because of a carefully orchestrated scenario... Now it was successful yes but let's not pretend like it was a normal every day occurrence thing!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's not true iron maiden, this attack on reality was largely successful! People voted for trump not because he promised jobs but because he was an outsider that was his main selling point... People voted for trump because they were angry, afraid and manipulated into doing so!

The comparison does not stand in Lebanon, your choices are limited by crap crap and more crap, you chose the less stinky crap! But you are not motivated to make this choice by fear or anger or thinking that there are sjws everywhere talking about 50 genders and coming for your guns! We have another form of political corruption, the traditional kind! Where everyone knows their ruling class should be in prison yet willingly take bribes and look the other way when it comes to election day!

Trump did not begin his journey as a serious candidate, people did not pick him for 1 or 2 issues... They picked him because of a carefully orchestrated scenario... Now it was successful yes but let's not pretend like it was a normal every day occurrence thing!
    First lets just set straight the us election thing.
    Theres nothing wrong with being an outsider, its a viable selling point and u are right itd the main reason he croosed the republican primaries finish line.

Now past that point people knew who the contenders were and what their messages were.

If you look st where they went to do dpeeches and attend events u can clearly see a correlation between trumps speech and the flipped states that got him to the presidency.

U said it yourself, most people dont know about nor care about the 50 genders, or hotdes of sjws coming to get their guns. So why would these fears be the selling point for them.

I truly believe that the fb data allowed this company, thtough experience too, to pin point what mattered the most to people and told trumps campaign where to hit with certain slogans.

Inherently there is no liberties that were harmed during this process, as far as i'm concerned.

The only fallout i saw from the whole thing is that extendive use of propagandahas created a much more polarized society everywhere, but not to the point where i would be concerned about tech and data, because everybody should know that everytime you are on the internet you are monitered, your activity is stored and algorithms work on it to profile you in one wsy or another. Its a public domsin with very few rules

D

Death To Google

... because everybody should know that everytime you are on the internet you are monitered, your activity is stored and algorithms work on it to profile you in one wsy or another.
    Why though? You saying this is de facto 2mer we2i3 or defending it ?

I knew that already but not the extent and reach of it. Why so much resources invested in this?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why though? You saying this is de facto 2mer we2i3 or defending it ?

I knew that already but not the extent and reach of it. Why so much resources invested in this?
    It is amer we2ir, the digitization of the evonomy and everytjing you do is pushimg it that way.
    If you use a firefox browser in the settings theres a fo not track flag u can check, but most websites dint give a shit.

They do it fir Ads mostly, they make insane amounts of ad revenue if they know your tastes, what were u looking gor 2 min ago, which fb groups u're in, wat u posted on twitter lately,. any website that has google analytics to monitor its activities basically dumps all its user data to google.

To circumvent that u can go on indie platforms like duckduckgo, anything mozilla foundation or wikimedia, lots of alternatives around.

Also any services u use, fir example waze or google or apple maps, they make their routing accorfing to the real time data of users on their platform. So they get ur data but give a service for free.

D

Death To Google

It is amer we2ir, the digitization of the evonomy and everytjing you do is pushimg it that way.
    If you use a firefox browser in the settings theres a fo not track flag u can check, but most websites dint give a shit.

They do it fir Ads mostly, they make insane amounts of ad revenue if they know your tastes, what were u looking gor 2 min ago, which fb groups u're in, wat u posted on twitter lately,. any website that has google analytics to monitor its activities basically dumps all its user data to google.

To circumvent that u can go on indie platforms like duckduckgo, anything mozilla foundation or wikimedia, lots of alternatives around.

Also any services u use, fir example waze or google or apple maps, they make their routing accorfing to the real time data of users on their platform. So they get ur data but give a service for free.
    Loooooooool. Okay now you are trolling 3aynak bint 3aynak.
    Well played @Isabella btw ;)

D

Death To Google

Its not about ads and revenue only you are evading the point the spying/manipulation part of it. Even the ads part can be dangerous, cuz now the net can teach even children more than their own parents can... its not the same as previous media with the reach of individually targeted propaganda.

And @Isabella because she left that part out of the title and it is the most important part of this story ;)
    First impressions last :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Its not about ads and revenue only you are evading the point the spying/manipulation part of it. Even the ads part can be dangerous, cuz now the net can teach even children more than their own parents can... its not the same as previous media with the reach of individually targeted propaganda.

And @Isabella because she left that part out of the title and it is the most important part of this story ;)
    First impressions last :)
    Yea look m8, the internet as you know it, and apparently hate it, is here to stay.
    Ur data is piblic domain and everybody can do anything they want to it depending on the website's terms of use. Some are very redtrictive others are not.
    Get over it.

So dunno read a bit more abt it and lay off the conspiracy juice? :)

D

Death To Google

So dunno read a bit more abt it and lay off the conspiracy juice? :).
    There is no conspiracy juice, the real 1984 starts here and now in year 2018.
    Stay or not, love it or hate it, don't think we reached a point where we can't talk about it yet :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    There is no conspiracy juice, the real 1984 starts here and now in year 2018.
    Stay or not, love it or hate it, don't think we reached a point where we can't talk about it yet :)
    Mass surveilance has been here for more than a decade..

Anyway check this game out, am pretty sure u're gonna like it

D

Death To Google

Mass surveilance has been here for more than a decade..

Anyway check this game out, am pretty sure u're gonna like it
    Mass surveillance has been around longer, but there was more data than they knew what to do with. Now advances in computing power and AI makes almost every data useful, which incentivizes even more surveillance...

Social media boom (facebook etc) bit longer than a decade, so this is first generation who grew up using these from a very early age. This is a very important point.

Edit: Game looks interesting! Will check it out.

D

Death To Google

Saw this post on reddit post pretty high up there in thread about Facebook losing $10 billion dollers in 10 days.

What bothered me the most was that it didn't matter if I exposed my data to a 3rd party app or survey. It was that if someone on my friend list did, then the app was able to data mine from my account as well. So there was nothing I could do to protect myself short of deleting my Facebook account, which I did.

I expected Facebook to use my information to market to me. But I never expected them to sell it to a 3rd party, out of country, and one that was involved in politics, for the purpose of influencing a foreign election. That's way too ****ing shady.

I really hope this story stays alive until all social media networks are in fear of users waking up and pulling out.

Yeah and imo even that is understatement because this datamining/manipulation shit is gonna get even more advanced.

D

Death To Google

Facebook was actually decent as a social network in its early part before they introduced apps and virtual farms and newsfeed became not about your friends but articles and ads etc thats pretty much all targeted at the individual level.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Saw this post on reddit post pretty high up there in thread about Facebook losing $10 billion dollers in 10 days.

What bothered me the most was that it didn't matter if I exposed my data to a 3rd party app or survey. It was that if someone on my friend list did, then the app was able to data mine from my account as well. So there was nothing I could do to protect myself short of deleting my Facebook account, which I did.

I expected Facebook to use my information to market to me. But I never expected them to sell it to a 3rd party, out of country, and one that was involved in politics, for the purpose of influencing a foreign election. That's way too ****ing shady.

I really hope this story stays alive until all social media networks are in fear of users waking up and pulling out.

Yeah and imo even that is understatement because this datamining/manipulation shit is gonna get even more advanced.
    Does it upset you that your personal data was sold at all or that it was sold to Trump supporting research company.

If it is latter, then I might have a silver lining for you.

F

ftouh

can anyone get a footage of bassil admitting he got bribes?.............:eek::eek::eek::eek::cool: