USA Trump 10-year tax returns revealed [Over 1 Billion in losses]

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Commented and answered, read the post you quoted lol! I'll see you the next time you want to act like a smartass with emphasis on the a.ss :), don't make a habit of paraphrasing myself
"[I?} don't make a habit of paraphrasing myself" - in this case "paraphrasing" will not help you, you still will be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    i am quite sure there is more than ample reasons. and i am quite sure that there is plenty of issues with his taxes. you know why i know that? because if you take any normal person in the usa and try to find something wrong with their tax returns after years of owning business you will be able to find what you are looking for. i am quite certain trump resorted to many loop holes and oftentimes filed for bankruptcy to escape taxation. that is meaningless given the big picture.
    Issues are something but illegality is something else, Romney paid 15% in taxes because he registered his work as a company they scrutinized it but it was all legal and nothing could be use against him, while Trump apparently deflated golf properties by ten times to reduce the tax bills, Ocasio Cortez asked Cohen about these and Cohen confirmed that the tax returns would show the truth. in fact there are discrepancies between what Trump reported his golf courses were worth to the Federal Election Commission and what his lawyers pushed them to be valued for tax purposes. The number was high for some purposes, like insurance purposes, so he could get a higher insured amount in case wanted to file a claim say, but lower when he had to pay taxes on them. So the same course was one year $50 million and 2 years later $3.5 million.

what i do not forgive though is the attack from the crazed left wanting to find anything on their president to impeach and humiliate him. this is no longer politics. this is a civil war. shame. the russian delusion didn't work, so now we are moving on to something else, and then something else, and then something else. this will not end well for the democrats because most people in the US are fedup with this nonsense.
    They are actually doing their job while Mich McConnell is not doing his, nor Ryan was doing his when he was a leader. The Mueller report did not absolve the president, in his entourage there were 4-5 person who went to prison for lying, some knowing they can get a pardon, other thinking they could get one. If 4 lied there is a good reason why, then you get an attorney general who is far from being impartial blacking out parts of the Mueller report and then refusing to go testify. While he is being held in contempt, the complaint goes for the justice department, I guess the system was made in a way thinking the justice department would be impartial in a democracy but Trump made sure it won't be.
    Mueller did not say that Trump did not work with Russians, he said there is not enough proof but he also laid ground for obstruction of justice that Barr just decided to ignore when he was pressed in congress to say why, he ran away and decided to waste time and then decided not to go again to Congress. If you find this all normal and the Congress should not protect the democracy then maybe you need to remember that many dictators were also elected and then little by little emptied the state of all its mechanism to protect itself and the system became a totalitarian regime, Hitler, Erdogan, Morsi, Mogabe, Marcos...

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    On the other hand how did they obtain them, not complicated. Somebody either working for Trump or at the IRS got the info, it could be his accountant(s), his lawyers. It could be Michael Cohen or any other person who has connections and was sacked by Trump. He has no shortage of ennemies.
    These are the state (NY) not the federal taxes. I’m the US you have to declare both (separately). State taxes are controlled by NYS department of Finance, not the Federal IRS that Trump controls as president

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Issues are something but illegality is something else, Romney paid 15% in taxes because he registered his work as a company they scrutinized it but it was all legal and nothing could be use against him, while Trump apparently deflated golf properties by ten times to reduce the tax bills, Ocasio Cortez asked Cohen about these and Cohen confirmed that the tax returns would show the truth. in fact there are discrepancies between what Trump reported his golf courses were worth to the Federal Election Commission and what his lawyers pushed them to be valued for tax purposes. The number was high for some purposes, like insurance purposes, so he could get a higher insured amount in case wanted to file a claim say, but lower when he had to pay taxes on them. So the same course was one year $50 million and 2 years later $3.5 million.

They are actually doing their job while Mich McConnell is not doing his, nor Ryan was doing his when he was a leader. The Mueller report did not absolve the president, in his entourage there were 4-5 person who went to prison for lying, some knowing they can get a pardon, other thinking they could get one. If 4 lied there is a good reason why, then you get an attorney general who is far from being impartial blacking out parts of the Mueller report and then refusing to go testify. While he is being held in contempt, the complaint goes for the justice department, I guess the system was made in a way thinking the justice department would be impartial in a democracy but Trump made sure it won't be.
    Mueller did not say that Trump did not work with Russians, he said there is not enough proof but he also laid ground for obstruction of justice that Barr just decided to ignore when he was pressed in congress to say why, he ran away and decided to waste time and then decided not to go again to Congress. If you find this all normal and the Congress should not protect the democracy then maybe you need to remember that many dictators were also elected and then little by little emptied the state of all its mechanism to protect itself and the system became a totalitarian regime, Hitler, Erdogan, Morsi, Mogabe, Marcos...
    if you say so. let's see the impact this line of thinking will have on the 2020 elections after the democrats have placed everything on hold for 4 years they still have not digested the lessons of 2016. people are fed-up with this bs. they would rather have a crook in power with his priorities straight instead of a polished suite with an agenda that doesn't register the average voter. there will be no impeachment. and 2020 is around the corner.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    if you say so. let's see the impact this line of thinking will have on the 2020 elections after the democrats have placed everything on hold for 4 years they still have not digested the lessons of 2016. people are fed-up with this bs. they would rather have a crook in power with his priorities straight instead of a polished suite with an agenda that doesn't register the average voter. there will be no impeachment. and 2020 is around the corner.
    Seriously they placed everything on hold? the congress and house were both controlled by GOP until January 2019, what did the GOP do except concentrate all their efforts on undoing what Obama did? It is not the democrats who appointed the special counsel Mueller it was Rod Rosenstein the acting attorney General, and Trump firing of Comey was to stall the investigation same as firing of Jeff Sessions and the appointment of Barr, all to undermine the investigation and the results.

The impact of thinking doesn't matter, Hitler managed to convince the German people to vote for him it didn't make Nazi Germany righteous or his takeover of the institutions correct, the congress and house jobs is to balance the power and not to leave everything to a president that is why the founding fathers created them. It was actually Ryan and Mitch McConnell who should act in the interest of the state not in the interest of GOP and Trump being reelected or even them, if the price means the loss of democracy.

There is an underlying premise for a system to work, it is the understanding between all parties that created the system should respect this system. If they don't and try to find loopholes to abuse it then the other party can abuse it too. The system was created to protect the state of peace created after a system. There is no constitution in the world that was created just for fun, they create them to put an end to an armed conflict, a revolution, a dictator removal from power, or to avoid that the old constitution falls into an armed conflict.

Any president can decide that he doesn't want to respect a court ruling for example and order the armed forces to protect him if the police come over to arrest him, the chiefs of staff then can decide whether they back him or go against them, if two heads of armies decide otherwise then an armed conflict arises. This is exactly what we see in Venezuela now, what we saw in Lebanon what we see in every conflict. Somebody doesn't respect the system because he wants to abuse power and then things go awry.

Last edited: