Trump, an underrated comedic genius?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"These are the same people who may have 2 or 3 PHDs, yet still find themselves in debt and with no girlfriend" - and one more problem, many do not even know how to use their PHDs.
It's about priorities and anxieties. You're more anxious about your finances, you focus on how much money you hope Dumb will earn you. For that you won't even object against him stepping on your neck, like he certainly does others. And that's fair enough, if you're happy, we're happy for your happiness..

Others, with money enough not to care much about it, have different priorities and anxieties. One is that his existence turns their stomachs inside out, especially when he opens mouth and the clogged mass of convoluted narcissism always trapped inside, suddenly floods out in drivel.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In attempting to explain Trump’s mannerisms and general approach to politics, it was once asserted by Jewish American radio host Howard Stern that Trump must have been traumatized as a child. We tend to agree with his hypothesis, as it would certainly explain a lot about Trump’s overall character, and those who are so taken aback by it.

Indeed, it really explains why he may say or do things that will shock and leave many flabbergasted, especially people from the later generations. In an age where males are raised by their mothers and are comfortably sheltered at home playing video games all day, it makes sense as to why a lot of individuals would perceive him the way that they do. Simply, they haven’t been through the life shocks that he has.

This is why a common attack against Trump is his lack of “book” knowledge. Unlike Obama, Trump isn’t a nerd. And these days, most men tend to be effeminate nerds, which is why they are always blasting Trump for his lack of academic knowledge. These are the same people who may have 2 or 3 PHDs, yet still find themselves in debt and with no girlfriend.
    You're over-analyzing, besides, who cares about his childhood or his lack of education. He's a simple bully buffoon who walks over bodies to make more money, and feels good about it. Heck, even his Melania despises him and spits at his heels when he's not looking..

NewLeb

NewLeb

You're over-analyzing, besides, who cares about his childhood or his lack of education. He's a simple bully buffoon who walks over bodies to make more money, and feels good about it. Heck, even his Melania despises him and spits at his heels when he's not looking..
    Are you kidding me? Melanie was made for Trump! They’re both essentially hated by the left for the same reason. Except in Melanie’s case, she’s hated for being a sensual playboy model, as opposed to a dirty and unshaven feminist.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Every morning I go here to see what American people think of our president:

Two weeks ago Trump's approval average was about 46.5%.
    Then it took a hit and fell sharply to 44.3%.
    Today Trump came back with the vengeance (47.0%) and this is despite non-stop negative coverage from liberal media.
    Other polls show 60+% Trump approval rate for handling the China virus.

PS. Hopefully Trump will get reelected in November.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Are you kidding me? Melanie was made for Trump! They’re both essentially hated by the left for the same reason. Except in Melanie’s case, she’s hated for being a sensual playboy model, as opposed to a dirty and unshaven feminist.
    @My Moria Moon

I can't believe you two are even discussing this nonsense: "Melania despises him and spits at his heels when he's not looking".

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @My Moria Moon

I can't believe you two are even discussing this nonsense: "Melania despises him and spits at his heels when he's not looking".
    Come again, we understand you worship Trump's messy thatch for whatever you expect of him. But make an exception on this one and use your brains instead of your monetary spinal cord. Melania is still a relatively young cutie and he's an old orange fatso with big driveling mouth and certainly a bossy attitude towards her too, it's in his narcissus nature. And you do know that's usually how his kind compensates for a useless d!ck.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Come again, we understand you worship Trump's messy thatch for whatever you expect of him. But make an exception on this one and use your brains instead of your monetary spinal cord. Melania is still a relatively young cutie and he's an old orange fatso with big driveling mouth and certainly a bossy attitude towards her too, it's in his narcissus nature. And you do know that's usually how his kind compensates for a useless d!ck.
    Above, just as many comments before this one, is nonsense that you invented to make yourself feel better and judging by the same comments it is not helping.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    When you consider an utterly sick personality to be funny

You're shocked by his calling the migrant caravan an "invasion"?
    I remember your racist rant against Syrian refugees.
    You're not exactly Angelina Jolie.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You're shocked by his calling the migrant caravan an "invasion"?
    No. I'm rarely shocked unless in direct contact with electric wires 230V and above.
    Were you born bel ma2loub?

I remember your racist rant against Syrian refugees.
    Because I remember you defended the millions Syrians overdue stay in your poor little country while it barely manages to feed its own people, but now praise the racist in chief of the richest country in the world for shutting out few thousands.

You're not exactly Angelina Jolie.
    Thanks, that's the nicest thing any one ever said to me.

By the way, was this your last post before the ban? Because I feel guilty for the late reply as I sometimes apply forum distancing for sanitarian reasons. And if you ask me I wouldn't consider your drivel as reason enough to ban you. But I guess I'll be seeing you soon under a NewSomething alias. Smoke safe Mani :cigar: