Trump Announces "Middle East Peace Plan"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
You're making it seem like the Jewish identity is the only factor that gives credibility and exclusive right to Palestine. The Jewish identify is just one of many others that have come and gone. Nothing special. Your problem is racism and greed.
"You're making it seem like the Jewish identity is the only factor that gives credibility and exclusive right to Palestine." - no you beginning to get it.

"The Jewish identify is just one of many others that have come and gone." - no, we haven't gone, we have never been gone despite efforts of many.

"Nothing special" - true.

"Your problem is racism and greed" - actually this is your problem.
I cannot claim "racism" because often times it is meaningless claim, but "greed" is for sure.
You could've agreed to 1947 partition and it would've been the end of it, but your greed an your arrogance took over.

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Palestinian Jews, Palestinian Muslims, and Palestinian Christians were living side by side. Israehell came to exclude others. There is no logic in dispossessing others of their land and still shamelessly claiming you want to live side by side.
    "Palestinian Jews, Palestinian Muslims, and Palestinian Christians were living side by side"
    You can take this myth of togetherness and happy living and shove it.
    You can take look at Lebanon to understand how much full of it you are.

"Israehell came to exclude others. There is no logic in dispossessing others of their land and still shamelessly claiming you want to live side by side"
    You are the one who refused to live side by side.
    Just because Israel decided to push back and it has made your life a living hell is not my problem.
    Have at least common decency to admit that you are reaping what you had sewn.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "You're making it seem like the Jewish identity is the only factor that gives credibility and exclusive right to Palestine." - no you beginning to get it.

"The Jewish identify is just one of many others that have come and gone." - no, we haven't gone, we have never been gone despite efforts of many.

"Nothing special" - true.

"Your problem is racism and greed" - actually this is your problem.
    I cannot claim "racism" because often times it is meaningless claim, but "greed" is for sure.
    You could've agreed to 1947 partition and it would've been the end of it, but your greed an your arrogance took over.
    A European belongs to Europe. I think this discussion has ended the moment you admitted that a Palestinian who speaks Arabic today and is Muslim or maybe Christian has no right to be in Palestine even if his ancestors were Jews. While the Black Ethiopian or the blonde Polish Jew has a claim to Palestine.

There is no peace that will succeed in Palestine. It is resistance that would be the only solution. Heavy resistance that damns and embraces the consequences while at the same time turning the place into hell for the Zionist aliens. Talking to your type is a waste of time. I am sure Netanyahu is even more full of himself and thinks only his type has a right to remain and others should get out.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "Palestinian Jews, Palestinian Muslims, and Palestinian Christians were living side by side"
    You can take this myth of togetherness and happy living and shove it.
    You can take look at Lebanon to understand how much full of it you are.

"Israehell came to exclude others. There is no logic in dispossessing others of their land and still shamelessly claiming you want to live side by side"
    You are the one who refused to live side by side.
    Just because Israel decided to push back and it has made your life a living hell is not my problem.
    Have at least common decency to admit that you are reaping what you had sewn.
    "Reaping what one sows" depends on the season and the weather. Its a matter of time. Even if all the puppet governments in the region embrace Israehell, the Arab nations and peoples would never. You'd continue to feel strange, isolated and rejected outlaws. You will never feeling a sense of belonging. You even want to steal our food to make it yours and give yourself an identity you claim but you do not own. I'm sure you were eating hummus and falafel in German before holocaust to relocate here and shameless want to claim the food of the land that you do not own.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    A European belongs to Europe. I think this discussion has ended the moment you admitted that a Palestinian who speaks Arabic today and is Muslim or maybe Christian has no right to be in Palestine even if his ancestors were Jews. While the Black Ethiopian or the blonde Polish Jew has a claim to Palestine.

There is no peace that will succeed in Palestine. It is resistance that would be the only solution. Heavy resistance that damns and embraces the consequences while at the same time turning the place into hell for the Zionist aliens. Talking to your type is a waste of time. I am sure Netanyahu is even more full of himself and thinks only his type has a right to remain and others should get out.
    "I think this discussion has ended the moment you admitted that a Palestinian who speaks Arabic today and is Muslim or maybe Christian has no right to be in Palestine even if his ancestors were Jews"

Looks like I wasted my time trying to explain to you what is what.
    OK, if it is over, then it is over.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Reaping what one sows" depends on the season and the weather. Its a matter of time. Even if all the puppet governments in the region embrace Israehell, the Arab nations and peoples would never. You'd continue to feel strange, isolated and rejected outlaws. You will never feeling a sense of belonging. You even want to steal our food to make it yours and give yourself an identity you claim but you do not own. I'm sure you were eating hummus and falafel in German before holocaust to relocate here and shameless want to claim the food of the land that you do not own.
    Never say "never".
    You were saying it since history can remembers and especially since May 14th of 1948.
    All one needs to do is to compare what was 70 years ago and what is today to see that you are dreaming.

"You'd continue to feel strange, isolated and rejected outlaws" - not so isolated and rejected anymore and definitely not strange and not outlaws.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump gave the so-called "Palestinians" a State -- what did Iran give them?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Say what you want about Nadim Koteich, but I think he's smart and pragmatic. One of the few Lebanese Shiites I respect.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Never say "never".
    You were saying it since history can remembers and especially since May 14th of 1948.
    All one needs to do is to compare what was 70 years ago and what is today to see that you are dreaming.

"You'd continue to feel strange, isolated and rejected outlaws" - not so isolated and rejected anymore and definitely not strange and not outlaws.
    @Lebmonage, how do you like them apples:

"Abbas ‘discouraged,’ isolated as Arab countries refuse to join his rejectionist stance"

VH Redux

VH Redux

you know our culture is less than mediocre when the uproar is because koteich wrote "mawkaf teri5i la trump" hes being asked why teri5i? why did you write that? lol

format the lebanese mind it has become too arab and start again

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Historical Aounist crusader revolutionary Roukoz bows more to Nasrallah

شامل روكز: نريد اجراءات عملية تجاه صفقة القرن
    الأحد ٢ شباط ٢٠٢٠ 12:07
    سياسة

رأى النائب شامل روكز في تصريح على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي ان "صفقة القرن تطالنا مباشرة كلبنانيين من خلال التوطين وبالنسبة لنا فلسطين هي طريق الارض للسماء وهذه الطريق تكون بالانفتاح نحو الانسانية وليس العنصرية أما صفقة القرن فهي طريق نحو التهويد والعنصرية".
    ولفت إلى ان "الفلسطينيين جرّبوا مبدأ "خذ وطالب" في التسعينات وأوصلهم الى صفقة القرن.
    ليس لديهم حلّ غير المقاومة والانتفاضة للدفاع عن وطنهم ولا شرف أعظم من القتال في سبيل الدفاع من الوطن". وقال: "نريد اجراءات عملية تجاه صفقة القرن ويجب ان نسمع موقف الفلسطينيين فالمواقف العربية والفلسطينية حتى الآن خجولة أمام خطورة الصفقة".

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Historical Aounist crusader revolutionary Roukoz bows more to Nasrallah

شامل روكز: نريد اجراءات عملية تجاه صفقة القرن
    الأحد ٢ شباط ٢٠٢٠ 12:07
    سياسة

رأى النائب شامل روكز في تصريح على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي ان "صفقة القرن تطالنا مباشرة كلبنانيين من خلال التوطين وبالنسبة لنا فلسطين هي طريق الارض للسماء وهذه الطريق تكون بالانفتاح نحو الانسانية وليس العنصرية أما صفقة القرن فهي طريق نحو التهويد والعنصرية".
    ولفت إلى ان "الفلسطينيين جرّبوا مبدأ "خذ وطالب" في التسعينات وأوصلهم الى صفقة القرن.
    ليس لديهم حلّ غير المقاومة والانتفاضة للدفاع عن وطنهم ولا شرف أعظم من القتال في سبيل الدفاع من الوطن". وقال: "نريد اجراءات عملية تجاه صفقة القرن ويجب ان نسمع موقف الفلسطينيين فالمواقف العربية والفلسطينية حتى الآن خجولة أمام خطورة الصفقة".

Roukoz is an idiot.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You mean "majority of Arab world's puppets"...Nothing new here.
    Excuses, excuses, excuses, ...
    It does not matter majority or not, there were none and now it has started. Israel - not so isolated, not so rejected.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Excuses, excuses, excuses, ...
    It does not matter majority or not, there were none and now it has started. Israel - not so isolated, not so rejected.
    Your judgment is similar to painting majority of Americans as racists because Trump is racist. Arabs are not pro Israehell and never will be. The puppets in power are cowards and subservient to their Zionist masters. They executive orders. They can't resist, otherwise their grip on power would be loosened.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Your judgment is similar to painting majority of Americans as racists because Trump is racist. Arabs are not pro Israehell and never will be. The puppets in power are cowards and subservient to their Zionist masters. They executive orders. They can't resist, otherwise their grip on power would be loosened.
    First, Trump is not a racist and there is no reason to think that he is.

Second, your reply is not on the subject, you still are trying to invent irrelevant excuses.

You claimed that Israel is isolated and rejected by her neighbors and I has proven to you that it is not longer absolute.
    Israeli+Arab Spring has started - it's time for you to recognize the reality.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    First, Trump is not a racist and there is no reason to think that he is.

Second, your reply is not on the subject, you still are trying to invent irrelevant excuses.

You claimed that Israel is isolated and rejected by her neighbors and I has proven to you that it is not longer absolute.
    Israeli+Arab Spring has started - it's time for you to recognize the reality.
    So I am not Arab?