Trump Announces "Middle East Peace Plan"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Peace is definitely coming to Middle East and Africa:

And now pièces de résistance

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I have a challenge for my anti-Zionist, anti-Israel opponents.

"Saudi normalization could be determined by US election outcome"

Right now many religious Jews are praying for re-election of Trump.
At the same time proponents of Palestinian Arabs are praying for election of Biden or mo precisely for "un-election" of Trump.

Feel free to join either side with your prayers and on November 4th we will see whose prayers god will have had answered.

agnostic

Legendary Member

At the same time proponents of Palestinian Arabs are praying for election of Biden or mo precisely for "un-election" of Trump.

Feel free to join either side with your prayers and on November 4th we will see whose prayers god will have had answered.
I bet you that within two years there won't be anymore country called Saudi Arabia in the Arabic peninsula.

divergent

And yet most of Jews vote Democratic.

Soon all Arab countries would be signing peace treaties with Israel after Saudi. Lebanon will have no choice either.

We need to take the lead and set our conditions otherwise we would end up in a weak position

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Soon all Arab countries would be signing peace treaties with Israel after Saudi. Lebanon will have no choice either.

We need to take the lead and set our conditions otherwise we would end up in a weak position

"Lebanon will have no choice either" - As long as Ayatollahs are in power Iran will do everything possible to prevent it.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
@agnostic :cigar:
EmFNWeZWkAYAmQv