• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Trump Announces "Middle East Peace Plan"

Genius

Legendary Member

When the loser is constantly cornered with no arguments and have to resort to some useless superstitious promises of divine revengeful victories and orgies in the afterlife. Very funny and ironic.
These guys are the first to emigrate to seek a better financial life away from their divine birthplace.
Try to reason with them.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
It is natural that people seeking worldly life are morally weak. And in current times of Jewildoer's domination, such people are never fed up of licking Jews asses while in WWII these same people would have been denouncing the Jews. And to not be part of these people, one has to always take the side of God. That's precisely the aim of the Party Of God, in arabic Hezbollah...

Do not fight my domination, embrace it and from being a loser you'll become a winner.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
When the loser is constantly cornered with no arguments and have to resort to some useless superstitious promises of divine revengeful victories and orgies in the afterlife. Very funny and ironic.
These guys are the first to emigrate to seek a better financial life away from their divine birthplace.
Try to reason with them.

That is why I never try to convince ideologues, but I love to expose their phoniness before others.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Do not fight my domination, embrace it and from being a loser you'll become a winner.
I may win worldly life, although this is never sure. Still I prefer to remain free and follow my convictions. This way I am never disappointed by the outcome nor disappointing God.

#Fear No Hell, Seek No Heaven, Just Follow The Path Of God

PS: Don't you see that Yew are taking yourselves for God?

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I may win worldly life, although this is never sure. Still I prefer to remain free and follow my convictions. This way I am never disappointed by the outcome nor disappointing God.

#Fear No Hell, Seek No Heaven, Just Follow The Path Of God

PS: Don't you see that Yew are taking yourselves for God?

Well, I've led this horse to a water, but I cannot make horse drink it.

agnostic

Legendary Member

agnostic

Legendary Member
One of them became our God, so...
So it is up to you to figure if your God condones the Talmud and the Jewry or rejects them. In case your God rejects them, all we ask you is to stay aside and not fight us on behalf of the Jewry. And in such circumstances, that would the minimum to do if you want to follow the path of your God and not the path of the Jewil.

agnostic

Legendary Member

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Take them Kado. See what Professor Asher Susser said on that about 10 years ago.

Shia or Sunni, Sunni or Shia, ...

Israel does not care about your internal Muslim straggle.
Professor is right and I think the same way too and it also means that Israel will find a way to make lemonade and this is all that matters to me.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Professor is right and I think the same way too and it also means that Israel will find a way to make lemonade and this is all that matters to me.
You have just ruined all the efforts you made in a row in your previous posts to exalt the recently declared friendship of Israel with some Arab countries.

#What a waste!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Ruined? How so? I do not see ruins.
You were jubilating and even teasing me about Israel making new friends among the Arab regimes to finally say that you agree with Asher Susser that Israel has nothing to get from such alliance with Arab regimes, an alliance he calls as alliance of anxiety.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
You were jubilating and even teasing me about Israel making new friends among the Arab regimes to finally say that you agree with Asher Susser that Israel has nothing to get from such alliance with Arab regimes, an alliance he calls as alliance of anxiety.

I agree on "alliance of anxiety", but I never said Israel has nothing to gain from it.
I even mentioned that Israel will find the way to make a lemonade.

PS. You probably fell victim to your wishful thinking. Be careful next time.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I agree on "alliance of anxiety", but I never said Israel has nothing to gain from it.
I even mentioned that Israel will find the way to make a lemonade.

PS. You probably fell victim to your wishful thinking. Be careful next time.

1. Anxiety is not a gain

2. Sorry I first didn't catch what you meant by Lemonade, despite all the Jewish roots I have. Anyway, the lemons have been already squeezed by Trump

3. What wishful thinking did you notice? Anyway my philosophy is whatever may happen, whether good or bad, I always thank God.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
1. Anxiety is not a gain

2. Sorry I first didn't catch what you meant by Lemonade, despite all the Jewish roots I have. Anyway, the lemons have been already squeezed by Trump

3. What wishful thinking did you notice? Anyway my philosophy is whatever may happen, whether good or bad, I always thank God.

Anxiety is not mine, anxiety of Gulf Arabs and nobody says I cannot capitalize on this.