• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Trump Announces "Middle East Peace Plan"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This is not what Asher Susser said and he even said the opposite. Anyway it is not really important.

"This is not what Asher Susser said and he even said the opposite" - then I must admit that I missed that part of his point and looks like I see things differently.

In my defense and defense of this professor - what he said he said 10 years ago. His opinion might be totally opposite today.

agnostic

Legendary Member
In my defense and defense of this professor - what he said he said 10 years ago. His opinion might be totally opposite today.

In Arabic, we call such defense or justification 7amsane, in reference to the people of the Syrian city of Homs who constantly play dumb and will always find justification to anything. Perhaps this is part of gain you have got from befriending with Syrian head-chopper revolutionaries.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
In Arabic, we call such defense or justification 7amsane, in reference to the people of the Syrian city of Homs who constantly play dumb and will always find justification to anything. Perhaps this is part of gain you have got from befriending with Syrian head-chopper revolutionaries.

Example of you suggested is example of how to be unreasonable.
What I offered so far is quite reasonable.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Still going and going and going ...

"WATCH: ‘Our collective efforts have led to the birth of new Middle East,’ Kushner says"
"US-Israeli delegation flies to Morocco: ‘Another step in the historic peace process’"
"More peace deals may still be in the works before Trump’s term ends, senior official says"

NAFAR

Legendary Member
It's OK, they'll do it later, together with Iran.

"Qatar says no normalization with Israel"
I have to agree with you.
All the region is going to peace sooner or later including Iran, Syria and Lebanon.
The next conflict between Israel and its neighbors will be economical.
Destroying Beirut port was part of the economical war waged by Israel against Lebanon before the peace deal is sealed........the Lebanese stupidity and incompetence by storing 2000 tones of nitrate inside the port gave Israel the golden opportunity to achieve its goals.

It's OK, they'll do it later, together with Iran.

"Qatar says no normalization with Israel"

They probably will in a few years, but Iran is what 3000km away??? useless to focus on a peace treaty with them for now.

Most important peace treaties for Israel are Lebanon and Syria, other than that peace treaties with gulf countries will not end any conflicts.

Make peace with your neighbors first.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
They probably will in a few years, but Iran is what 3000km away??? useless to focus on a peace treaty with them for now.

Most important peace treaties for Israel are Lebanon and Syria, other than that peace treaties with gulf countries will not end any conflicts.

Lebanon and Syria can't make peace with Israel unless Iran do first.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I have to agree with you.
All the region is going to peace sooner or later including Iran, Syria and Lebanon.
The next conflict between Israel and its neighbors will be economical.
Destroying Beirut port was part of the economical war waged by Israel against Lebanon before the peace deal is sealed........the Lebanese stupidity and incompetence by storing 2000 tones of nitrate inside the port gave Israel the golden opportunity to achieve its goals.

Do not blame Lebanon's stupidity on Israel.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

"Iran is what 3000km away??? useless to focus on a peace treaty with them for now"

Israel and Iran are not 3000 km away from peace, they are separated only by one Ayatollah.

"Iran is what 3000km away??? useless to focus on a peace treaty with them for now"

Israel and Iran are not 3000 km away from peace, they are separated only by one Ayatollah.

sorry, 2241 KM away.

That's really far! and your priorities are wrong.

Make peace with your neighbors first and you wouldn't worry about Iran anymore.