Breaking Trump pulls United States out of Iran Deal

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

Legendary Member
    anyway china and russia will not allow trump or israel o destabilize iran ..
    in syria will be some sort of mini war but its for reposiioning all forces there ..

gramsci

Legendary Member
    So, you have no clue, you just like to talk big, right?
    im not the minister of defence in russia or china ..
    i have sor of ideas how possibly could support iran in case of israeli / american /saudi tentatives..
    i guess there is a mini war on the make in syria ..and both countries will not stand like silent observers there .

Lebnaouneh

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli what do you think will be the outcome of this move?
    I see Trump wanting to go for the jugular with the Iranians, he wants peace in the Middle East and get it over with this region and that won't happen without pulling the plug on the Iranian regime
    Which means great instability for us...

I see Trump wanting to go for the jugular with the Iranians, he wants peace in the Middle East and get it over with this region and that won't happen without pulling the plug on the Iranian regime
    The best outcome - successful anti-mullah revolution.
    Next best outcome - Iran under sanctions to go completely broke to become like Venezuela. This is the only way to ensure that they will have no money for nukes.

gramsci

Legendary Member
    خزانة أميركا تمهل شركات اوروبا 90 الى 180 يوماً لتجميد نشاطاتها الاقتصادية بايران
    EU in turn can lift the Embargo against Russia --if USA squeeze ..of hopefully the EU itself will be at risk of survival as institution if it become a sort of economic war..
    ( i have no faith in EU crooks to do that.. but maybe the people of Europe will finally wake up like they re doing in many plces across europe ..tarting with france )

zero

DEVELOPING: Israel declares high alert over 'irregular activity of Iranian forces in Syria'; instructs authorities to 'unlock and ready' bomb shelters in Israeli-held Golan Heightsreut.rs/2KIZS4u

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    DEVELOPING: Israel declares high alert over 'irregular activity of Iranian forces in Syria'; instructs authorities to 'unlock and ready' bomb shelters in Israeli-held Golan Heightsreut.rs/2KIZS4u
    الدوما الروسي: لا معنى بعد الآن للامتناع عن توريد أنظمة أس 400 لايران

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    النشرة: الطيران الاسرائيلي يخرق اجواء سوريا من فوق الجولان واستنفار كبير بالقنيطرة

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Instability that is godsend if it frees you from Iranian hegemony.
    If you were sold in some backroom deal, then you're screwed.

i have sor of ideas how possibly could support iran in case of israeli / american /saudi tentatives..
    i guess there is a mini war on the make in syria ..and both countries will not stand like silent observers there .
    Mini war in Syria will not end well for Iran and I think they already have this idea.