Trump the Crusader in Chief Foreign Policy

Trump the Crusader in Chief biggest foreign challenge is

• Russia with its nuclear weapons, energy power and its interference in US elections plus Syria, Iran

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • China with its economic challenges

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • North Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iran

• Middle East

• Global Warming

• Venezuela

• Mexico and Canada trade and immigrants

• Europe

• Brexit

• Total voters
NiceV

NiceV

Trump playfully tells Putin, "don't meddle in the election"
UPDATED ON: JUNE 28, 2019 / 9:18 AM / CBS NEWS

President Trump had a closed-door meeting on Friday with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Osaka, Japan. Before the two leaders met privately with their senior aides, they sat together in front of journalists for a photo opportunity. One of the reporters asked Mr. Trump if he would press the Russian leader to ensure his country does not interfere again in the U.S. democratic process.
"Of course I will," said Mr. Trump with a smirk, before pointing in Putin's direction and saying, "don't interfere in the election." It was unclear whether Mr. Trump followed his sardonic response in front of the cameras with a more serious warning to the Russian leader behind closed doors. The White House did not respond to an inquiry about whether the president's warning was sincere.

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that the Russian government carried out an orchestrated campaign aimed at influencing the 2016 U.S. presidential elections. Mr. Trump acknowledged that interference, but rejected the intel communities' findings that the Russians "developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump," and tried to help him.
Ex-intel chief says Russia will "almost certainly" meddle in 2020
In a May tweet, the president appeared to acknowledge "Russia helping me get elected," before walking back the statement later in the day.

• Advertisement
  • NiceV

NiceV

Kremlin: Trump ‘reacted positively’ to invitation to 2020 Victory Day events in Moscow

The meeting between Putin and Trump held on the sidelines of the G20 summit on Friday lasted for 80 minutes

US President Donald Trump Mikhail Metzel/TASS
    US President Donald Trump
    © Mikhail Metzel/TASS
    MOSCOW, June 28. /TASS/. US President Donald Trump has reacted positively to an invitation to come to next year’s celebrations to mark the 75th anniversary of the Soviet Union's Victory in the Great Patriotic War, Kremlin Aide Yuri Ushakov told the Rossiya 24 news channel on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Osaka.

READ ALSO
    Putin and Trump talk for 80 minutes in Osaka
    "We invited the US president to attend the 75th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War on May 9 next year. The US president reacted very positively," he stated.

"In light of that, the two sides discussed each country’s losses during the war (WWII - TASS), and whose role was decisive. They also highlighted the Soviet people’s contribution to that victory," Ushakov explained.

The meeting between Putin and Trump held on the sidelines of the G20 summit on Friday lasted for 80 minutes. Upon the event’s commencement, the two leaders noted that the negotiations could serve as a good reason for continuing dialogue on numerous issues that have accumulated.

NiceV

NiceV

The only danger to Drumph is Drumph himself.
    Rebuilding US Army
    Abolishing Hussein shameful Iran deal
    Destroying Isis with Russia help
    North Korea
    Building the wall
    Developing Protection for America from free trade
    China stopped
    Fake global warming abolished
    Making USA biggest energy producer in the world with Russia

mikeys71

mikeys71

Rebuilding US Army
    Abolishing Hussein shameful Iran deal
    Destroying Isis with Russia help
    North Korea
    Building the wall
    Developing Protection for America from free trade
    China stopped
    Fake global warming abolished
    Making USA biggest energy producer in the world with Russia
    Don’t forget the space force ?

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump foreign policy is the same as any other American president foreign policy. But the difference is that trump is saying it out loud and others were hiding it. Same shit different smell!

NiceV

NiceV

Trump foreign policy is the same as any other American president foreign policy. But the difference is that trump is saying it out loud and others were hiding it. Same shit different smell!
    Wrong all President supporterd free trade at the expense of American workers it is President Trump who defended Americans workers from bad deals and abuses

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Wrong all President supporterd free trade at the expense of American workers it is President Trump who defended Americans workers from bad deals and abuses
    Please, allow me to clarify - Trump supports free trade.

However, when it is constantly being broken by China Trump has no choice, but respond in kind.

And you are right, only Trump decided to defend American economy and American workers.

NiceV

NiceV

Please, allow me to clarify - Trump supports free trade.

However, when it is constantly being broken by China Trump has no choice, but respond in kind.

And you are right, only Trump decided to defend American economy and American workers.
    Thank for the clarification
    Trump is with fair trade
    I was a bit lazy to develop my idea

NiceV

NiceV

Trump defends election meddling remarks to Putin

BY JESSICA CAMPISI 1,554
    TWEET SHARE MORE

President Trump on Saturday defended his remarks to Russian President Vladimir Putin in which he appeared to make light of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

"You have to take a look at the word. I did say it," Trump said during a news conference at the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Osaka, Japan.

Trump said Saturday during a news conference that he and Putin had a “tremendous discussion” and suggested election interference came up at another point during their conversation, adding: "I did say it, and I did discuss it a little bit after that, too.”

A White House readout issued after the roughly 90-minute meeting between Trump and Putin on Friday made no mention of election interference.

Trump had met with Putin Friday where he was pressed by journalists on whether he would tell Russia not to interfere in U.S. elections.

“Yes, of course, I will. Don’t meddle in the election, please. Don’t meddle in the election,” Trump said, pointing to Putin and flashing a grin.

Putin appeared to chuckle in response.

The exchange drew sharp criticism from those who have accused Trump of being too friendly with Putin.

Trump’s meeting with Putin marked the first time the two met face-to-face since former special counsel Robert Mueller finished his nearly two-year probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In an interview this week with the Financial Times, Putin dismissed Mueller's findings, saying it was “strange" that Russia was still being accused of interference. He also praised Trump as “talented” while adding that "the liberal idea has become obsolete."

Trump and Putin also shared a laugh during the summit over frustration with journalists, with Trump saying, "Fake news is a great term, isn't it? You don't have this problem in Russia, but we do."

SPONSORED CONTENT

Ex-Homeland chief slams prior terror designation of Iran resistance group as 'naive,' wrong
    Ex-Homeland chief slams prior terror designation of Iran resistance group as 'naive,' wrong
    By Organization of Iranian American Communities
    Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge says the Clinton administration's 1990s designation of the main Iranian resistance group as a terror...
    Read More
    Putin responded in English: "We also have. It's the same."

Numerous critics of Putin and Russian journalists have turned up dead over the years in Russia, and the country ranks toward the bottom among all nations in terms of press freedom, according to the World Press Freedom Index.

Trump regularly derides coverage he dislikes as "fake news" and has labeled specific news outlets the "enemy of the people."

NiceV

NiceV

Trump says he brought up Khashoggi murder with Saudi crown prince

Trump says he brought up Khashoggi murder with Saudi crown prince
    BY JESSICA CAMPISI 1,830
    TWEET SHARE MORE
    President Trump insisted Saturday that he raised the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in his meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, CNN reported.

“I did mention it to him very strongly,” Trump told reporters when asked about the murder. “That was a bad event.”

“I asked him what was happening,” he added.

Trump's comments came during a press conference at the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Japan. The president told reporters Friday that he was "extremely angry and very unhappy" about Khashoggi's killing, but claimed that "nobody has directly pointed a finger" at bin Salman, CNN reported.

The CIA and a United Nations report implicated bin Salman in Khashoggi's murder, accusing him of authorizing the killing.

Asked about the CIA’s determination that bin Salman ordered Khashoggi’s murder, Trump said he “cannot comment on intelligence.”

“We can declassify,” Trump said. “The truth is, I don’t want to talk about intelligence.”

Trump defended his relationships with world leaders broadly, saying of the Saudi Crown Prince, "I get along with Mohammed."

Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist who was critical of bin Salman and the Saudi government, was killed by Saudi operatives in October after he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

While Riyadh initially claimed ignorance of the killing, the country’s attorney general later backtracked, acknowledging that Khashoggi was murdered and the killing was premeditated.

SPONSORED CONTENT

By Organization of Iranian American Communities
    Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge says the Clinton administration's 1990s designation of the main Iranian resistance group as a terror...
    Read More
    An independent investigation by a United Nations (UN) human rights expert recommended a probe into bin Salman in connection with the murder, citing “credible evidence” supporting Saudi Arabia’s responsibility for the “deliberate, premeditated execution” of Khashoggi.

Bin Salman has continued to deny any role in the killing.

While several lawmakers believe it is certain that bin Salman is behind Khashoggi’s murder, Trump has instead underscored the benefits of the U.S.’s relationship with the Saudi kingdom, praising the prince Friday as “a friend of mine.”