• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest,
    We have upgraded the forum, if you notice anything wrong or have any suggestion, please do write to us in this thread

Trump: US recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, will move embassy

walidos

Orange Room Supporter
There will be unity as we have no other choice! Remember what happened during the Hariri resignation saga? BTW, what KSA did for Hariri starts to make sense, they needed chaos in Lebanon prior to this dramatic event...
Well from a debate not so long ago, which I mentioned same days back, some lebanese people think HA is a bigger threat to lebanon then any refugee or Israel, and firmly believe the Palestinians should be naturalised and absorbed, as they have been living here for over 50 years and are practically lebanese. They believe this is a good deal: disarm HA and absorb the Palestinians against peace with Israel... their words not mine. Now this conversation happened very randomly, and the reactions and posts of forum members, I believe this is how a good number of people think... how many they are I don’t know. But there is no unity even in this subject

Well from a debate not so long ago, which I mentioned same days back, some lebanese people think HA is a bigger threat to lebanon then any refugee or Israel, and firmly believe the Palestinians should be naturalised and absorbed, as they have been living here for over 50 years and are practically lebanese. They believe this is a good deal: disarm HA and absorb the Palestinians against peace with Israel... their words not mine. Now this conversation happened very randomly, and the reactions and posts of forum members, I believe this is how a good number of people think... how many they are I don’t know. But there is no unity even in this subject
No to absorb anyone. No to naturalisation. No to peace with Israel. Let the palos and all the jarabs for that matter leave our country. Mabadna their investments, mabadna chi mennoun. Just get out!

LEBANESE-CIA

21:15 الرئيس عون: قرار ترامب يهدد عملية السلام والمطلوب وقفة واحدة من الدول العربية
3am bi elon lal 3arab ma byetla3 min amerkon shi iza ma kento eid we7di,​
21:28 الحريري: لبنان يندد ويرفض قرار ترامب ونتضامن مع الشعب الفلسطيني
وحقه في قيام دولة مستقلة عاصمتها القدس
eh lebnen younaded we aktar min heik ma fi ya3mil shi. eli fina mkafina bel balad.
sarlna min ayam el nakbi we ne7na 3ma netdaman ma3on... sho tole3lna ?​
وزارة الخارجية: إعلان ترامب مدان ومرفوض وهو تهديد للأمن والإستقرار
leish el amen wel estekrar ma ken mohadad before hal e3lan? ra7 ydalo mohadad ma3 el e3lan aw bidouno.

Allah ye7milna hal balad et7amal kteer 3an hal oumma el m3afni.
let's focus on our economy and how to secure the country's future.​

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
Jerusalem belongs to all
Under Israeli administration, sure. Travel to Jerusalem and support Israel's economy anytime you want -- you certainly will not be prevented from doing so, and in fact many Lebanese already do.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Capital of existing Palestinian state is Amman. Capital of Israel was and will forever be Jerusalem.
That is debatable ... from history, it seems more of a pagan city more than anything, then muslim/arab, then probably equally Christian and Jewish control...

Excellent news al hamdolelah.

Now we will eat popcorn and watch what moslem will bark the most about liberating palestine. I vote noss wawa on his iranian-funded TV channel.

What is the problem with Israel? Every crime it has done, arab/moslems do 100 times more to each other.

fo5ar ykaser ba3do

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
You are a zionist who believe in such claims. Jerusalem is for all religions not just for the Jews.
For all religions, under Israeli administration.

You are more than welcome to visit Christian "holy" sites.

After witnessing the true face of the moqawama/momana3a cult thanks to the war/uprising in syria
After seeing all the slaughter of syrian dissidents in the name of liberating palestine and palestinian cause
After seeing foreigners supporting, whitewashing, covering up for assad's crimes against humanity, in the name of palestine

I am proud to say I cheer for Israel everytime btdus 3ala raskon

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Staff member
Palestinians will never be naturalized nor absorbed in Lebanon simply because Christians and Shiites are against that.... with all due respect to those with whom you had previous discussions :) There is something called wishful thinking.

Palestinians will never be naturalized nor absorbed in Lebanon simply because Christians and Shiites are against that.... with all due respect to those with whom you had previous discussions :) There is something called wishful thinking.
Well they have been absorbed just not given nationality. They have been on our land for over 40 years and they need to be shipped out. We will not give them citizenship and it is affecting and has affected our demographics. How many Lebanese women have married Palestinian men? How many Lebanese men have married Palestinian women? We need a solution to this and it needs to be quick especially that now we have more than 1.5 million syrians also on our land which have had many children and no syrian ID papers.

Republican

Legendary Member
The Security Council,
Recalling its resolution 476 (1980),
Reaffirming again that the acquisition of territory by force is inadmissible,
Deeply concerned over the enactment of a "basic law" in the Israeli Knesset proclaiming a change in the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem, with its implications for peace and security,
Noting that Israel has not complied with resolution 476 (1980),
Reaffirming its determination to examine practical ways and means, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, to secure the full implementation of its resolution 476 (1980), in the event of non-compliance by Israel,
1. Censures in the strongest terms the enactment by Israel of the "basic law" on Jerusalem and the refusal to comply with relevant Security Council resolutions;
2. Affirms that the enactment of the "basic law" by Israel constitutes a violation of international law and does not affect the continued application of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, of 12 August 1949, in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since June 1967, including Jerusalem;
3. Determines that all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, which have altered or purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem, and in particular the recent "basic law" on Jerusalem, are null and void and must be rescinded forthwith;
4. Affirms also that this action constitutes a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;
5. Decides not to recognize the "basic law" and such other actions by Israel that, as a result of this law, seek to alter the character and status of Jerusalem and calls upon:
(a) All Member States to accept this decision;
(b) Those States that have established diplomatic missions at Jerusalem to withdraw such missions from the Holy City;
6. Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council on the implementation of the present resolution before 15 November 1980;
7. Decides to remain seized of this serious situation.

Republican

Legendary Member
If I am not mistaken this is the first time since the founding of the U.N after WWII that a permanent member of the security council breaks and literally shits over a security council resolution...
U.S.A managed to make the world more akin to a wilderness.
Every nation on earth needs to arm themselves with nukes and more, there's a rogue super power on the loose

The world has lost its mind
Trump made a wrong decision in a crucial time while Arabs and Muslims are busy killing each other
It seems no one gives a sh*t anymore .. can we boycott the USA ? Will the other countries follow? Let’s see how the world react - if they gonna only threaten to boycott Israel that’s not enough

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico
3 hours ago by Alex Huntley

Photo Credit

JERUSALEM – In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.
“The territory north and east of the Rio Grande is very important to the Mexican people,” explained a PNA spokesperson. “Before American settlers showed up and implemented slavery, Mexico oversaw this land. Then, President Polk sent his armies to invade the rest of these Mexican territories, and force the country to give up California, New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. We may soon recognize these states as part of Mexico too.”
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says that this is a new approach to Mexican-US relations, and hopes it will help ease the tension between the two countries over security and immigration.
“We understand that the Mexican state of Texas is a sacred place for many large-buckled Americans, but they can rest assured that a two-state solution or a wall was not feasible,” explained Abbas.
“Besides, most people in Texas speak Spanish.”
The Palestinian consulate in Mexico City will soon be moved to Houston to formally recognize the seized territory as part of Mexico.
At press time, President Trump hopes that his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital will offer a new path for Middle East violence

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken this is the first time since the founding of the U.N after WWII that a permanent member of the security council breaks and literally shits over a security council resolution...
U.S.A managed to make the world more akin to a wilderness.
Every nation on earth needs to arm themselves with nukes and more, there's a rogue super power on the loose
The UN has failed big time
Europe as well since the early 90s with Balkan war when they couldn’t act without the USA
Russia is worse - they invaded many countries in the past and present
We are heading to big turbulence better to be prepared internally every day we have a new issue and instead of accusing each other I hope the government will try to act wisely and invite all the parties even opposition into a true reconciliation
Fear from each other should be resolved as soon as possible

Nuke can threaten only neighbor countries and the nation arming itself it demands loads of fund and any mistake can be deadly on its own people

If Arabs were not at war with each other maybe we would have a better chance for negotiation .. but now no one trust anyone anymore