War Turkey airplanes destroyed mar maroun tomb in Barad

• Advertisement
  • JB81

Legendary Member
    Is this true? If so, where is the Patriarch and the Maronites from this? How can the church stays silent on this issue?

LVV

Is this true? If so, where is the Patriarch and the Maronites from this? How can the church stays silent on this issue?
    Actually the patriarch never visited Brad or acknowledged this is the official tombstone
    Syria offered to hand it to Maronite Church with 25,000 sqs meter of land with no response
    After PMA visit to Syria
    So it was politics
    But Mar Maroun lived there in kafarnaum
    And the people of Brad took his corpse by force to Brad after his death
    I wonder where was *** anti missile or Syria or Russia

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Turkish planes have killed hundreds of innocent people....henne chou? Kess emmoun??

Thousands die, no one bats an eye.
    A tomb is destroyed, all hell breaks loose

LVV

Turkish planes have killed hundreds of innocent people....henne chou? Kess emmoun??

Normal for a corrupted secular terrorist not to understand Religion
    But you are living in the year 2018 Ana domini year of your Lord
    I hope all Christians in Lebanon see the true face of Anti Religion of so called civil lists and don’t elect any of them

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

do not attempt to fake your concern over the lives of the thousands who have died in the turkish atrocity. because here you are yourself, instead of condemning the turkish massacres and destruction world heritage sites, you are condemning the people's objection, simply because they are Christians.

your only motivation is to condemn the objection to the destruction of a site that holds a Christian significance. you can rest assured had it been a mosque, you would have kept your mouth shut. did you condemn people when they denounced the destruction of the historic city petra? no. did you condemn people when they raised concern over the destruction of the great mosque in aleppo? no.

only when it comes to Christ, Christianity and Christians betkasher 3ala nyebak.

so let me ask you this, does something revolt inside you at the mention of Christ and Christianity? if so, seek help. if not, why do you keep doing this?

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Normal for a corrupted secular terrorist not to understand Religion
    But you are living in the year 2018 Ana domini year of your Lord
    I hope all Christians in Lebanon see the true face of Anti Religion of so called civil lists and don’t elect any of them
    Chou khass civil society?
    That's my position.
    Many of them are quite religious actually, don't even try to put everyone in the same basket for your political gains.
    Quite disgusting to use this case for a few votes.
    How unchristian!
    do not attempt to fake your concern over the lives of the thousands who have died in the turkish atrocity. because here you are yourself, instead of condemning the turkish massacres and destruction world heritage sites, you are condemning the people's objection, simply because they are Christians.

your only motivation is to condemn the objection to the destruction of a site that holds a Christian significance. you can rest assured had it been a mosque, you would have kept your mouth shut. did you condemn people when they denounced the destruction of the historic city petra? no. did you condemn people when they raise concern over the destruction of the great mosque in aleppo? no.

only when it comes to Christ, Christianity and Christians betkasher 3ala nyebak.

so let me ask you this, does something revolt inside you at the mention of Christ and Christianity? if so, seek help. if not, why do you keep doing this?
    Nope, just pointing out hypocrisy and double standards.
    The rest is just fabulations from your mind.

Family, friends and my better half are christians, some quite devout.
    The difference between them and wannabe christians is that they're not hypocrites.

Anyways, I know you would comment and come up with all sorts of empty accusations.
    Just like LVV did...hence your new and better suited monicker

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    it is alright. evenif it is true it will be rebuilt. the significance of the site is spiritual in the first degree. however the loss of a site listed on unesco's world heritage list is quite a tragedy, that cannot be replaced

JB81

Legendary Member

Why comparing as if people's lives don't matter to us! Why can't you see how sensitive is the subject to Christians when having a long history of genocide and persecution coming from the Turks?

Last edited:

spacecreature

Actually the patriarch never visited Brad or acknowledged this is the official tombstone
    Syria offered to hand it to Maronite Church with 25,000 sqs meter of land with no response
    After PMA visit to Syria
    So it was politics
    But Mar Maroun lived there in kafarnaum
    And the people of Brad took his corpse by force to Brad after his death
    I wonder where was *** anti missile or Syria or Russia
    That was just marketing BS on all sides to begin with, on one hand to give credibility to Aoun's visit with the whole "masheriqi" rhetoric, and second to turn that poor Syrian area into a touristic pilgrimage site for Lebanese suckers so they can extort us both emotionally and financially. I stress on emotionally coz Syria (maybe just the regime, but still) doesn't sit so well in our collective memory, so if you play that whole "back to the roots" angle you might score some points. I very much doubt that ridiculous tomb is even Mar Maroun's! So if they really destroyed it no biggie, much more important sites were lost in Syria.

Oh and I am maronite, just so you know!

Last edited:

spacecreature

That's like how the minister of culture turned a blind eye to all the systematic destruction of important ruins found in down town Beirut, always making deals with the developers (Im sure he is very rich now), except for that one case where they found an old church. Religion sells!
    PS: wasn't Gaby Layoun from Tayyar?

JB81

Legendary Member
    That was just marketing BS on all sides to begin with, on one hand to give credibility to Aoun's visit with the whole "masheriqi" rhetoric, and second to turn that poor Syrian area into a touristic pilgrimage site for Lebanese suckers so they can extort us both emotionally and financially. I stress on emotionally coz Syria (maybe just the regime, but still) doesn't sit so well in our collective memory, so if you play that whole "back to the roots" angle you might score some points. I very much doubt that ridiculous tomb is even Mar Maroun's! So if they really destroyed it no biggie, much more important sites were lost in Syria.

Oh and I am maronite, just so you know!
    A maronite that being spit on and says It's ok. 3eshna w shefna

JB81

Legendary Member
    That's like how the minister of culture turned a blind eye to all the systematic destruction of important ruins found in down town Beirut, always making deals with the developers (Im sure he is very rich now), except for that one case where they found an old church. Religion sells!
    Again! One wrong doesn't make another wrong right.

Those sites are sacred to many. What we are asking is to respect each other and be tolerant with one another.

But you look like someone who is looking to score points instead of addressing tolerance in this part of the world

Layyoun is the cousin of PMA's wife.

#nepotism

LVV

Chou khass civil society?
    That's my position.
    Many of them are quite religious actually, don't even try to put everyone in the same basket for your political gains.
    Quite disgusting to use this case for a few votes.
    How unchristian!

Nope, just pointing out hypocrisy and double standards.
    The rest is just fabulations from your mind.

Family, friends and my better half are christians, some quite devout.
    The difference between them and wannabe christians is that they're not hypocrites.

Anyways, I know you would comment and come up with all sorts of empty accusations.
    Just like LVV did...hence your new and better suited monicker
    All Christians in Lebanon should not elect the new secular terrorists so called civil groups
    They despise the culture and religion of the believers

spacecreature

A maronite that being spit on and says It's ok. 3eshna w shefna
    This is exactly the sort of speech that I don't stand. Same thing when the sunna or shi3a corner one of their own, coz god forbids he doesn't stand "bil saf metel el shater" and say you are not a real muslim etc.. They are all feeding off each other, and they can all go to hell! (If such a thing exists we are already living in one.)

Again! One wrong doesn't make another wrong right.

Those sites are sacred to many. What we are asking is to respect each other and be tolerant with one another.

But you look like someone who is looking to score points instead of addressing tolerance in this part of the world
    Ofcourse I am against destruction and violence and surely I am all for tolerance. That's like asking if you are ok with blowing up that bhuda statue! I was just trying to make a point and highligh the absurdity of all this, and most of all the manipulation.

Layyoun is the cousin of PMA's wife.

#nepotism
    Really? He was probably the worst minister ever! What ever happened to him?