turning point in Lebanon Syria relations : security/economy/ refugees

Do you support Bassil visit to Syria

• Total voters
MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
exactly.
fa i rather he shuts his mouth and keeps on attending the meetings in the gov and actually goes and works in his ministry.
We talking about Bassil and ortet l3ahd lfashel yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

We talking about Bassil and ortet l3ahd lfashel yeah?
    l 3ahd l fashel has all these clowns in it. henne part of l 3ahd l feshel. this is not one man in charge of the whole country. the government is composed of 10 ****s controlling the state.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    No.

First, we need to fight Saudi Arabia and destroy Meccah. This will give us unlimited wealth and loots.
    Then attack Israel, but only capture Northern Israel, where Druze and Christians reside.
    And then establish Big Lebanon.
    And then make an alliance with the Iraqis and Kurds to overthrow Iran.
    Then erect a statue of Baal in Downtown Beirut and go back to Pagan worship.
    Take care of Hizb dod Allah and win Rosh Hanikra for free!

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    l 3ahd l fashel has all these clowns in it. henne part of l 3ahd l feshel. this is not one man in charge of the whole country. the government is composed of 10 ****s controlling the state.
    غير القوات فيهن ما حدا بيسوا
    بس عالقليلي البعض مش رايحين ياخدوا البركة من سفاح دمشق القرد الذي لم تعرفه الطبيعة

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    very funny this country 3anjad. FPM yells and screams saying they can't do anything due to Berri, LF and WJ. The Feb 14 and Mr Bean here says that FPM its his table and he is in charge of everything.

My 2 cents. We aren't mature enough for a country to be in our hands. We should have never been given Independence as our country has become the laughing stock of the ME. Our people all have dehydration and are living in a coma. Once their coma is over we will have a country. The coma has been for over 30 years and I have no faith in our people in the country. I don't have faith in most of the Lebanese that are outside the country, henne the same as inside.
    Thats the result of unity governments... lol
    1 political camp should be running the government and bear all responsibilities of their term, and be judged based on their performance... Bas no, ne7na men7eb l manyake... we want a 'unity' government... so we can always blame others when nothing gets accomplished.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Thats the result of unity governments... lol
    1 political camp should be running the government and bear all responsibilities of their term, and be judged based on their performance... Bas no, ne7na men7eb l manyake... we want a 'unity' government... so we can always blame others when nothing gets accomplished.
    You can thank Hizbullah and FPM who refused to let M14 govern with their parliamentary majority and obstructed them at every turn, crippling the country in the process.
    And despite all that, the situation never got as bad as it currently is under FPM and Hizbullah hegemony.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

غير القوات فيهن ما حدا بيسوا
    بس عالقليلي البعض مش رايحين ياخدوا البركة من سفاح دمشق القرد الذي لم تعرفه الطبيعة
    All i am saying is that all are in charge in the country and all have to assume responsibility. akide FPM atkar mn ghayroun.

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can thank Hizbullah and FPM who refused to let M14 govern with their parliamentary majority and obstructed them at every turn, crippling the country in the process.
    And despite all that, the situation never got as bad as it currently is under FPM and Hizbullah hegemony.
    What stopped them from ruling when having a majority? Lack of balls I guess.
    If I remember correctly, it was Hariri who directly declared right after the 2009 elections victory of M14 that he wanted a unity government

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

If I remember correctly, it was Hariri who directly declared right after the 2009 elections victory of M14 that he wanted a unity government
    What is stopping FPM and HA from forming a majority gov? Lack of balls in 2018?

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is stopping FPM and HA from forming a majority gov? Lack of balls in 2018?
    Yep probably?
    I mean FPM agreed with FM and HA(and Amal behind HA), so they're practically the majority all together and they form the biggest share of the government. Thats why I do hold FPM responsible, however along side their partners in governance :)

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Yep probably?
    I mean FPM agreed with FM and HA(and Amal behind HA), so they're practically the majority all together and they form the biggest share of the government. Thats why I do hold FPM responsible, however along side their partners in governance :)
    that is what i said but FPM hold 1/3+1 and the Presidency hence i hold them more responsible.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Yup, lack of balls... But then again when they did grow balls, Hizbullah invaded Beirut and tried to invade the Mountain.

And here we are.

They're selling people promises, what they need to be doing is finding them jobs. Who the **** cares iza 3ayyano Christian aw Muslim in Grade 1 post? Inno iza corrupt Muslim was replaced by a corrupt Christian, how does that help the average Joe beyond making them feel good about their tribal selves temporarily as they forget the shit they are in? Nobody talks about the brain drain occurring in Lebanon due to lack of opportunities. The youth are losing hope that this is a country they can build a future in and those who can are leaving. I personally lost hope a long time ago when I saw how badly they're mismanaging Lebanon's water wealth (to be fair, it's an ongoing tragedy since the early 50s). I expect them to do even worse with the O&G wealth which may yet prove to be a curse upon the country than a blessing. /rant over ?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    that is what i said but FPM hold 1/3+1 and the Presidency hence i hold them more responsible.
    Don't worry, the most pressing issue for the country right now is for Bassil to visit Syria, and he already assured you he is going soon. Khalas all is good now :)

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Don't worry, the most pressing issue for the country right now is for Bassil to visit Syria, and he already assured you he is going soon. Khalas all is good now :)
    assured or not nothing is good. if he wants to go there la2ano the refugees ok iza for different purpose akide la2. The refugees have outgrown their welcome. time for them to go back, kelloun sawa.

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yup, lack of balls... But then again when they did grow balls, Hizbullah invaded Beirut and tried to invade the Mountain.

And here we are.

They're selling people promises, what they need to be doing is finding them jobs. Who the **** cares iza 3ayyano Christian aw Muslim in Grade 1 post? Inno iza corrupt Muslim was replaced by a corrupt Christian, how does that help the average Joe beyond making them feel good about their tribal selves temporarily as they forget the shit they are in? Nobody talks about the brain drain occurring in Lebanon due to lack of opportunities. The youth are losing hope that this is a country they can build a future in and those who can are leaving. I personally lost hope a long time ago when I saw how badly they're mismanaging Lebanon's water wealth (to be fair, it's an ongoing tragedy since the early 50s). I expect them to do even worse with the O&G wealth which may yet prove to be a curse upon the country than a blessing. /rant over ?
    I can't say that I don't agree with the part I marked, and its the case for everyone in the government.
    Kel wahad bi 3ayyen his corrupt men, wel sha3eb b za2if then complains about the situation later on.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Every FPMer who still has a nervous system left should be acutely ashamed of Bassil. I suppose FPMers are good at hiding it, their shame. :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I can't say that I don't agree with the part I marked, and its the case for everyone in the government.
    Kel wahad bi 3ayyen his corrupt men, wel sha3eb b za2if then complains about the situation later on.
    Where is el-isla7 wel taghyeer?
    Where are the tayyar watani hurr so-called principles and many early promises?
    No where to be found.

You used to tell me time and again, give us a chance to reach government and presidency... You got your chance, and failed miserably. Shame.

I was right in everything that I said about the FPM bankruptcy over the years, I was right about every single thing I criticized you for. You failed at every juncture at every promise, you ditched every principle, and contradicted every objective. FPM is nothing but a clanish neofeudal tribe today, and only its few tribesmen are its advocates.

Last edited:
    Aoune32!

Aoune32!

And here we are.

The issue is bigger than Grade 1 posts. :)
    The issue is that we keep on steeping on each other with each sect not respecting the other sect. One ministry takes out a person from a different sect to place one of the workers from their own sect. The state needs reform and less dependency on the central authority. Until this is done we will continue to have issues.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    The issue is bigger than Grade 1 posts. :)
    The issue is that we keep on steeping on each other with each sect not respecting the other sect. One ministry takes out a person from a different sect to place one of the workers from their own sect. The state needs reform and less dependency on the central authority. Until this is done we will continue to have issues.
    Agreed, I used the grade 1 posts issue as an example.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Agreed, I used the grade 1 posts issue as an example.
    understand but Grade 1 posts ma fe issue 3alayoun. The biggest issue is that each sect wants to take the country to 'his' side. It has always been like that mafe chi jdid ya3ne. since the creation of the country kenet heike.... the only way is to have less dependency on the central gov with all the functions in local provinces masalan Keserwen-Jbeil, Aley-Chouf, Akkar etc. Have provinces take care of their own local affairs from Infrastructure to tax collection. The central gov can be just for defense and foreign affairs.