turning point in Lebanon Syria relations : security/economy/ refugees

Do you support Bassil visit to Syria

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Yes, that must be it. Thank you for this clarification. I now know where i stand and who I am. Oufff khallastneh men hal identity crisis. Thanks. ??
    yeh no problem man. ba3ad 30 years come against Syria ok?? dhimmis.

Zero Cult

Zero Cult

Legendary Member
    Normal you are a Bassili slave
    What you don’t seem to understand with your limited faculties, is that i couldn’t care less if it was Bassil, the Arslan refugee minister, Saad Hariri, Ashraf Rifi or Teymour Joumblat who took the initiative to go there and tried to figure out a way to get the refugees back home. Ekhir hammeh ya habal w misunderstanding slave enta.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

You are a work of modern art.
    thanks man. i am picasso. people swearing left and right ok meche no problem.. why would PSP love GMA aslan?? FPM took their seats in Chouf and Aley. Seats they used to get.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    thanks man. i am picasso. people swearing left and right ok meche no problem.. why would PSP love GMA aslan?? FPM took their seats in Chouf and Aley. Seats they used to get.
    No you misunderstood. You are not Picasso because i never said you were an artist. I said you are a work of contemporary art. A living art installation that describes ( in that post alone) and distills the zeitgeist we are currently enduring. If i had my way i would frame that post of yours and put it in a contemporary museum. A sane man calling for the imprisonment of a hapless girl with down syndrome.

I would call your framed post "The Posterior"

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Vulturous expansion will only spawn more wars in the future, especially when Lebanese are not on top of the food chain. Thanks but no thanks, i prefer mountainside hideouts with a few goats and a water stream.

Sort of proves my point. But of course, Walid Jumblat has to always be measured with special and unique standards.
    Alewis do live in mountainous ranges too. But not very high mountains.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    What you don’t seem to understand with your limited faculties, is that i couldn’t care less if it was Bassil, the Arslan refugee minister, Saad Hariri, Ashraf Rifi or Teymour Joumblat who took the initiative to go there and tried to figure out a way to get the refugees back home. Ekhir hammeh ya habal w misunderstanding slave enta.
    Strong Lebanon doesn't need Assad for refugees. It can force them to go to Syria and never interact with Assad.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Hayda 3eyish in his own head. Sad.

Houwi w 23andme of course.

Hayda can't detect satire or understand his surroundings in almost every thread.
    غاشي و ماشي و على الله البقية.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    You still dont get it! The poor girl was used to say that, look at her condition!
    Not used. People with down syndrome can (under their own volition) hold political opinions and say outrageous stuff. It's like children. Do you expect her to stay silent because she has a disability?

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    برأيي باسيل لازم كمان يروح على إيران عند الخامنئي. هيك بتكمل معو و بيجي علامة.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

No you misunderstood. You are not Picasso because i never said you were an artist. I said you are a work of contemporary art. A living art installation that describes ( in that post alone) and distills the zeitgeist we are currently enduring. If i had my way i would frame that post of yours and put it in a contemporary museum. A sane man calling for the imprisonment of a hapless girl with down syndrome.

I would call your framed post "The Posterior"
    khaye jail the person who told her to swear at the President? mni7. they used a helpless girl to get a msg across.

aslan the more Berri and WJ are pissed the more the era succeeds or it means it is succeeding. these two snakes need their heads cut off. soon!
    the results in chouf and aley were good. it can only go up from there.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    برأيي باسيل لازم كمان يروح على إيران عند الخامنئي. هيك بتكمل معو و بيجي علامة.
    tantalizing stuff, keep it coming ?